Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Naples, FL

Obviously with wine you get what you pay for but I still enjoy this product. It's light and sweet. It tastes very floral to me. My friend loves this wine and drinks it almost daily. It's really not a bad option for a bargain price.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Erie, Pa

Whenever I'm in the mood for some wine, this always hits the spot. it's very inexpensive. It's sweet and refreshing!
Catherine F.
Catherine F.
Stockton, CA

My favorite go to wine. Add some fruit in the summer and you're set! The price it great compared to other moscato wines!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

As far as a Moscato goes, this is not my favorite. The best Moscato, in my opinion, is Moscato de Piaggio
Brigid C.
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA

The perfect moscato! I really like the packaging and the wine itself had a great flavor! I would definitely recommend this to anyone! It was a really good value and quality for the price! And I would buy it again for sure!
Monique W.
Monique W.
Grand Island, NY

This is and always has been my go to bottle! To me, this is a sweet and sassy! I would recommend this bottle to anyone, whether its for girls night, dinner, any occasion where wine is acceptable. The smaller bottle is usually around $5.00 and the larger bottle is less than $10.00, also great for gifts!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.

My absolute favorite wine. Sure there are better moscato's out there, but for the price you can't beat this. It's smooth and tastes great.
Nora B.
Nora B.
Plainville, MA

This is a bit too sweet for my tastes (but most moscato is). My friends love it so it is a great choice for a party. The price is great and it is good for sangria too.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Hayden, ID

I am not much of a wine drinker but I can easily drink this whole bottle. It is smooth and sweet and refreashing. It has a crisp sweet taste without the powerful taste of alcohol or the feeling of getting drunk quick. Very smooth wine.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Carnegie, Pa

I prefer sweet wines. This is always my go to wine when I am looking to relax or have a girls' night. Even in PA where we have state stores for wine and spirits, it is available in full and mini bottles at an affordable price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now