4.55 / 5 based on 8,034 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I like all of Barefoot wines, good price and taste delicious. Moscato is my favorite wine so I would recommend
Barefoot wine in general is priced affordably and has a nice taste to it. Definitely one of my first choices.
This was one of the most refreshing wines I've tried. And affordable too. It's a brand that I know will be good
I'm a red wine drinker so when I get Barefoot Moscato I get it to pare with my meal. It's cheap which is nice.
Best inexpensive wine you can buy. Has a smooth and sweet flavor. Great dessert wine, not good with red meats.
My absolute Favorite!,, always delicious you can't go wrong. Perfect for a girls night in or a Sunday brunch!
I live this moscato. The taste is so good. Great for a girls night at home when we talk to relax and wine down.
This wine is inexpensive and tastes good! It works great as a "girls night in" wine. We buy multiple bottles ;)
I hated everything about this wine. It was bitter and tarte. Tasted horrible I didn't even finish half my glass
Omg love this wine. My favorite brand! It has such a crisp sweet taste. Never not satisfied with a glass or two
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos