Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Raeford, NC
Nov. 24, 2014, 10:39 p.m.
Review for: White
Barefoot is a popular brand, their moscato is tasty. Sweet and silky. It gives a hell if a hangover though.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Aug. 26, 2014, 9:07 p.m.
Review for: White
For being a cheaper wine Barefoot actually has a great taste! I started buying the moscato in college mostly because it was cheap. But I continue to buy it because I love how sweet it is.

It is great to freeze grapes and put them in the moscato
Julie S.
Julie S.
Dallas, TX
Oct. 16, 2014, 4:38 p.m.
Review for: White
Perhaps it's just personal preference, but I find this wine to be sicky sweet. A friend offered me a glass from an airplane sized bottle (red flag!) and I could only take a few sips. I felt like I was drinking syrup. I've tried other Moscatos that have a more refined finish - this is not one of those wines.
sheri b.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA
Sept. 24, 2014, 12:20 p.m.
Review for: White
I'm not a huge wine drinker but I definitely like this one. The flavor is mild and the price is great. I like this brand.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Corp Christi, TX
Jan. 19, 2015, 3:13 p.m.
Review for: White
This is a great, inexpensive, and refreshing wine. For the price, it is tough to beat this one.
Lacey V.
Lacey V.
Evansdale, IA
Oct. 7, 2014, 3:57 p.m.
Review for: White
This is a pretty good wine for the price. Its the first thing i pick out would defiently recommend it for everyone.
Valerie I.
Valerie I.
West Hills, CA
Oct. 15, 2014, 2:04 a.m.
Review for: White
Great inexpensive wine. It is light fruity taste. Good for brunch. It's also good with a splash of cranberry.
Rebekka P.
Rebekka P.
Maumelle, AR
July 22, 2014, 1:33 p.m.
Review for: White
Nothing better than a good mascato, and this is one of my favorites! Sweet and delicious. Love, love, LOVE :)
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Wolcott, CT
Feb. 4, 2015, 12:10 p.m.
Review for: White
Great price and great wine! Always get this for girls night!! Always great and always cheap!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Portland, ME
Oct. 24, 2014, 8:39 p.m.
Review for: White
Love moscato, Love Barefoot wines!!! Their Red and Rose Moscato are just as good if not even better! For a really cheep wine this is absolutely amazing and worth every cent!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?