Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Amy C.
Amy C.
Prescott, AZ

Love barefoot wine! They are always refreshing!! The brand has great flavors. I would choose barefoot wine over any other!
Lea R.
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN

My go to wine for everyday use. Not my favorite but always good in a pinch.
Rikki A.
Rikki A.
Minnetonka , Mn

Great wine for those on a budget but don't want to end up drinking boonsefarm!
Nichole W.
Nichole W.

This is tasty. I love to make sangria by adding a bunch of fruit. It is not too expensive either.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Centerton, AR

When I'm not in the mood to go out on a limb, I also know I can trust a barefoot wine!!
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Bronx, NY

I really enjoy this wine when I just want to relax after a day at work . Especially really cold it taste very good sweet and delicious
Liz W.
Liz W.
Woodmere, OH

Affordable and sweet, definitely one of my favorite go to wines! Barefoot has a variety of wines to choose from to suit everyone's personal taste.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Carlisle, PA

You can't get much better wine for under $10. I always have a bottle in my fridge!
Allison D.
Allison D.

I love Barefoot wine and mostly all of their different flavors. I like the white moscato and Sweet Red the most. Wonderful, smooth taste and very affordable which is great. I don't like to spend all that much wine. Great product.
Monique D.
Monique D.
Fremont, CA

Barefoot Moscato is refreshing & tastes great! It's also very reasonably priced. i had to give it a B rating because anything I drink it I have a headache afterwards.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?