Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Sonia S.
Sonia S.

I like this wine because it is a nice, light, fruity & crisp. It is great alone or paid with a nice poultry or fish dish.
Kris K.
Kris K.
Lehigh Acres , FL

Light and sweet. This wine is wonderful when you have company or if you want a night alone. It pairs great with a fruit tart or a bag of funnyons
Anna S.
Anna S.

So sweet and light! Great for any occasion and even non wine drinkers can enjoy. Barefoot moscato has a beautiful blend of apricot, peach, lemon and orange citrus.
Ashlee  .
Ashlee .
Chuckey, TN

Moscato is probably my favorite wine. This brand is cheap but it doesn't give up any quality. Good taste for the money.
Allison W.
Allison W.

Not usually a wine drinker but I will drink this! Very good and great price!
Yami D.
Yami D.
Folsom, CA

Super sweet and delicious wine and the best part? It is available at an affordable price, I've tried it a couple of times as it is a favorite of my sisters, I would purchase again.
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Midland, TX

I am not a big wine drinker but I do like this particular wine. It was very smooth and not too dry.
Amber S.
Amber S.

I love love love this Mascato wine. Barefoot wines are really good tasting. The are budget friendly and great for a large event.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Springfield , Mo

Barefoot Moscato is by far the best tasting wine for around $5 a bottle. The taste is so clean, crisp and sweet. Defiantly my go to wine! Great when paired with fruit or desserts.
Anita W.
Anita W.
Kellyton, AL

Love this love this I really enjoyed the flavor of this productthis product is one of the few that I actually enjoy I don't like the taste of alcohol don't like the taste of beer I don't like wine but this one I do enjoy
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now