Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

As far as a Moscato goes, this is not my favorite. The best Moscato, in my opinion, is Moscato de Piaggio
Teresa N.
Teresa N.

All around great moscoto. Sweet, delicious and very reasonable prices! Stores always have sales on barefoot wines. Lovely crisp taste when chilled.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Jackson, MO

I enjoy this flavor of wine. It's sweet and not bitter at all. The price is very affordable and you can find it on sale often. It is a good value for the price and size and it is comparable to other wines. I would definitely buy this wine again. It is one of my favorites when hosting get togethers.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.

This is a light, very sweet white wine that tastes delicious, but it can be a little *too* sweet after awhile. I like this as a dessert wine, and it tastes great with chocolate!
Charisse G.
Charisse G.
Kelowna

My go to wine. So sweet and yummy! Goes down so easy which can be a good thing or a bad thing.
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Brandon, MS

It's actually a pretty good moscato for the price. But I prefer paying a. It more for a good wine. The only good thing about barefoot is they have those tiny bottles you can carry with you. But yes I would buy again.
Neary P.
Neary P.
Philadelphia , Pa

Love this moscato! Always my go to drink when shopping for one. Best drink to relax and chat with the girls. Nice sweet and crisp taste, not overbearing.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Holland, MI

This is one of my favorite wines. Refreshing after a rough day at work and very budget friendly.
Stefanie K.
Stefanie K.
Mishawaka, IN

This is my go to relaxation drink. It has the perfect amount of sweetness. You will absolutely love it.
sharon M.
sharon M.
North Arlington, NJ

This makes a great sangria! Nice summer, sweet wine and cheap too! I love it over ice. It is a bit on the sweet side, but refreshing.

Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now