6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,871 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Used it when cooking fish ...............gave it a great flavor great and cheap brand!!!!!!
I enjoy sweet wines, and my friend recommended Barefoot Moscato. Loved it...it is my new go-to wine.
Moscato is one of my favorite white wines. Barefoot brand tastes good and is a good value.
I like this wine because generally everyone at my dinners I host like it! It is our go to cheap wine.
I love all the Barefoot wines, but Barefoot Moscato is always my go to.
A little bitter would prefer it to be a little more sweet since it is a moscato.
Sweet and delicious. An excellent go to and affordable choice. Quality product.
So cheap and so good! I drink it with whatever and it is great when you serve it ice cold.
Don't drink much moscato, but when I do, this is a nice one that most people seem to like.
This is a very affordable wine also very yummy wine great For an day wine but not for a social event
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos