Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Minneapolis , MN

Love it! It's affordable, crisp, refreshing, and accessible! I have a habit of drinking the entire thing in one sitting, though...
Alex T.
Alex T.
Indianapolis, IN

Very affordable with a great taste. Goes well with almost anything
Brandi W.
Brandi W.

Easy find in the store! For the cheap price that it is, it really is a great tasting wine. Make sure it's nice and cold before drinking it. Freeze some grapes to put in your glass, and you have a delicious new concoction!
Iris M.
Iris M.
Mesa, AZ

It is not the best moscato I have tried but it is good and affordable for anyone who needs a budget friendly and pampering wine to unwind to at the end of the day. It is very subtle in sweetness and a tad dry to my taste. I use this wine with cooking as well when making chicken and also basting other meats for the holidays.
Charles b.
Charles b.
Sioux Falls, SD

I feel this is a very good wine for the money. It is very easy to drink and has a pretty good taste
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Bear, DE

My friend got me hooked on this! Delicious and fairly cheap. I buy this from time to time when my favorite wine isn't available.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.

This is a great value wine, but the sweet wine isn't really for me. Great for the price though.
Roxane M.
Roxane M.
Red bluff, Ca

This product is smooth and has a great price. The bigger the bottle the better the price.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Raleigh, NC

I like moscato wines and this one is the perfect blend of sweet. Not over whelming. Very enjoyable
Summer M.
Summer M.
hudsonville MI

I love all barefoot drinks or product. and this moscato isn't super pricey yet its really good.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?