Add a Photo

Amaryllis A.
kingwood, TX
Aug. 8, 2014, 4 p.m.
Review for: White
I love Moscato, it tastes really good, has a smooth sweet taste to it and you cant beat the price
Megan P.
Megan P.
Oct. 29, 2014, 8:02 p.m.
Review for: White
I love this wine! I like how its sweet and crisp. It is also a little cheaper, but just as delicious.
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Sept. 24, 2014, 6:51 p.m.
Review for: White
Barefoot wine in general is priced affordably and has a nice taste to it. Definitely one of my first choices.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Kimberly, AL
Dec. 4, 2014, 4:56 p.m.
Review for: White
Great price and a great refreshing taste. Perfect for a nice night out of the patio!
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Aug. 13, 2014, 12:09 p.m.
Review for: White
Light and perfect for a summer get together, great price too, a little sweet for my tastes but my mom loves it.
Deidre O.
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
This is one of my favorite wines. Take a sip enjoy a peaceful quiet evening
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Griffith, IN
Dec. 13, 2014, 1:53 a.m.
Review for: White
I love Moscato but thus Barefoot Moscato tastes about as cheap as it costs. I always suggest spending a bit more on Moscatos because it is worth it. Barefoot wines are a disgrace to winemakers everywhere.
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
Sept. 16, 2014, 1:35 p.m.
Review for: White
I Love this wine. it is affordable and for the price it has a nice sweet flavor. I usually pick up a bottle every week or so to have on hand.
heather s.
heather s.
Boise, ID
Sept. 2, 2014, 3:18 p.m.
Review for: White
Sweet touch to a inexpensive greAT wine, cant go wrong with a little drink once in awhile and for the price totally worth it.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Dec. 9, 2014, 3:11 p.m.
Review for: White
Barefoot is just like Skinny girl. Tasty and cheap. Its great quality and there are always deals at Winn Dixie stores.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?