4.55 / 5 based on 8,040 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Love this moscato! My favorite desert wine, it's so sweet and yummy! I also use it to make delicious sangrias!
This moscato is great for the price! It's a cheaper price than some of the other yet delivers a good quality!
An inexpensive wine found in many local supermarkets. It has a great sweet taste to it. Better served chilled.
Just right for any type of day or meal. I enjoy this wine as well as any. I also enjoy that it is priced right.
Very good taste. I only drink this socially but it's my go to wine! Definitely should try it if you never have
Barefoot wine in general is priced affordably and has a nice taste to it. Definitely one of my first choices.
Good affordable wine. We like to keep a few in stock to grab for dinner. Tastes great and won't break the bank.
Moscato is one of the first wines I started liking! Barefoot's wine for moscato tastes very delicious & sweet!
This wine is cheap but great. It is much too sweet for me but so many of my friends and family love this wine.
Delicious for the price, not the highest quality or best tasting, but its pretty good for being so inexpensive.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos