4.56 / 5 based on 8,179 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,928 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love the barefoot winery, but this isn't my favorite. its a tad bit to dry for my liking. I love sweeter wines!
Love. Love. LOVE. Perfect for a nice hot day while I'm working on restoring a piece of furniture or girls night.
A smooth and sweet taste. One of my favorites that's always available at the store and is reasonably priced too.
Perfect go to and reasonably priced wine! Found at most gas stations and grocery stores so it is very convenient
I love this wine. Makes a great white sangria add a slash of crab juice and some seltzer water and fresh fruit
If you are looking for cheap yet delicious, this is the moscato for you. And it's sweetness level is just right!
I really like this wine! It is affordable and tastes good. Its great for any occasion especially girls night in
I love this wine! Its sweet and smooth and easy to drink. Very light and refreshing! Can be found at many stores!
The first class is good, but if you do not drink the whole bottle and have to save it, then its not the greatest.
Too sweet for me, but that's been true of most Muscatos. I usually grab a prosecco if I want a sweet white. YMMV.
Q & A
I've never tried the barefoot brand or moscato. Is this the brand to buy? I hear a lot of people talk about it.
Is this a sweet or bitter moscato
How strong is this? I've smelled it and it has a really strong smell compared to Stella rosa
I put frozen strawberries in my Barefoot Moscato. Does anyone else mix anything else into theirs?
What is your very Favorite Bare foot Wine?? Mine is Moscato and Reisling.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos