4.56 / 5 based on 8,189 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,928 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
For a lower end wine, this moscato is so good!! Can't be a good moscato for under six dollars. It's a must try!!
It's an inexpensive choice but it has a good flavor and is nice and sweet. Works well with a dessert or fruit.
Just tried Barefoot Moscato and was really impressed! Not too sweet and just the right price! I would recommend.
This wine is actually the only kind of wine I like. Ill drink a whole bottle before I go out. Its my happy juice!
When the baby goes to bed and its the end of a stressful day I open up my bottle and drink a glass.....or two!!!
Love Barefoot's Moscato! This light, sweet, fruity wine is perfect for a girls night! And it's reasonably priced.
Wonderful relatively cheap wine. I really enjoy this Moscato for making a white wine sangria in the summer time!
This wine is a favorite for me and my wife. It is very sweet but that's the way we like it. Usually on sale too.
I lOVE this wine. It's deliciously sweet and great for the price. It ranks up there with some twice its price!
Love this brand so much! This is defiantly my go-to wine for any occasion. It's classy, delicious and affordable.
Q & A
One of the best wines out there! Wouldn't you agree?
I've never tried wine before but I am wanting to try it. Whats a good one to try for the first time?
Why do you love barefoot moscato? What does this wine have over other moscatos?
Am I the only one who fins this one too sweet?
Who else just loves this wine and thinks its the best?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos