Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Breanna L.
Breanna L.
Roseville, MN

I enjoy this wine, but is not my favorite. I will drink it if it is offered to me, but would not buy it myself. It is a lower class of moscato's in my book.
nicole g.
nicole g.
Everett, MA

I've always been a fan of Barefoot moscato. You can't beat the price on such a great tasting wine.
Tavia L.
Tavia L.
Jamaica, NY

When I first became a wino. This was my go to. It isn't bad at all. Just know there's better quality wine out there. This is just price reasonable.
carrielynn t.
carrielynn t.
belleville, mi

Delicious. i love all the barefoot flavors. very tasty for very little money. cannot go wrong here (unless you don't like sweet)
Samantha K.
Samantha K.

This is a great wine for those who are just starting to drink wine. It's sweet and refreshing!
Keysha C.
Keysha C.

Love Moscato can drink it everyday. Will be trying the red moscato next. Wine party in the works.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Dallas, TX

Barefoot Moscato is great for a sweet wine drinker (which I happen to be). Barefoot is consistently tasty, very reasonably priced and always enjoyable.
Nneji A.
Nneji A.
Detroit, MI

Barefoot is super cheap but it goes by so fast. I kind of feel like I'm drinking water at times, or maybe my body is immune to the great taste. Great size for a great price.
Brittany w.
Brittany w.
Tacoma, WA

This is always yummy. I would be lying if I said I haven't drank the entire bottle in one sitting. Definitely the best moscato at the price point.
Gisella M.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC

Inexpensive, light, crispy and delicious! This is my GO to wine on a gloomy Friday evening, to sit back and enjoy.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?