BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kia S.
Raleigh, NC
Probably the grossest thing I've ever tasted. I went to a dinner party and we were all talking when someone asked to open the bottle she brought. I'd never had Moscato before but the others raved about it. I still don't understand why people think this is good wine. I've been drinking wine for years and this is just terrible.
Amber W.
Platte City, MO
Wonderful flavor! Sweet and satisfying :) Its great mixed with pink lemonade and sprite zero! You can't beat the price either.
stacy a.
Glendora, CA
A great inexpensive wine!!! a fruity airy taste perfect for those summer nights! or any night for that matter ..Also makes a great hostess gift!
Stephanie M.
New Carlisle, OH
Love this cheap wine! It is light and fruity, and doesn't have that cheap wine taste, nor does it feel sugar heavy. Plus, it is a great wine to use for wine spritzers!
sophie S.
Hammond, LA
Love this wine! Light and sweet! Most of all it's a good win that is reasonable priced
Amanda P.
Washington, DC
Affordable, yummy moscato! As a broke college student, this gives me an excellent bang for my buck.
Chelsea S.
Chandler, OK
I love this wine!! It is the first item I buy every time I go into the liquor store. The price is good and the taste is even better. It is my go to wine.
Shannon W.
Spring, TX
I great wine if your are not a wine drinker. Lacks complexity and reminds me of something college kids would drink. It is bottom shelf quality and price.
Martha C.
Boise, ID
I love a good moscato wine! This one is sweet, with a very crisp favor! The best part is how affordable it is. Perfect for a girls night in!
Sam S.
This is my go-to wine. I'm no wine connoisseur, but this tastes better than many of the expensive "fine wines." It is only like $5, so very affordable for the broke college student (me). The only con is that it gives you a horrible cheap wine hangover if you drink enough.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?