Add a Photo

Tina S.
Clinton Twp, MI
Oct. 9, 2014, 12:35 p.m.
Review for: White
My favorite go to relax me wine that is ohhh Sooooo good and not expensive at all, but it tastes like it is! This is the best tasting one to me!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Aug. 28, 2014, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: White
Light, crisp, sweet, tasty-- all that and cheap too! Doesn't taste cheap though.
Bridgette H.
Bridgette H.
Aurora, OH
Aug. 1, 2014, 8:14 p.m.
Review for: White
The price on this wine is very affordable. It almost makes you think it would taste like a cheap wine but it does not! It has a great taste. I picked it up at my local gas station. I loved the dry, fruity taste. I would buy it again and I highly recommend it for date night.
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
Wahiawa, Hi
Jan. 9, 2015, 7:04 p.m.
Review for: White
This is a good moscato choice! It's pretty cheap and easy to find in the grocery store. The taste is great and not overly sweet,
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Woonsocket , Ri
Feb. 6, 2015, 8:23 a.m.
Review for: White
Fantastic moscato, considering the price. I'm not a wine snob so I enjoy it. Doesn't taste too cheap
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Columbus, OH
Sept. 17, 2014, 5:11 a.m.
Review for: White
Its an affordable Moscato, it's alright for the price - It's very sweet, and you can mix it easily with other things to "step-up" the cocktail night at home :)
Simone W.
Simone W.
Dec. 21, 2014, 4:23 p.m.
Review for: White
I'm a red drinker BUT this doesn't taste bad at all. I'll drink white if there isn't any red.
Elisabeth E.
Elisabeth E.
New Lisbon, WI
Dec. 2, 2014, 9:12 p.m.
Review for: White
This is a great, affordable wine. I love Moscatos and this is a good one if you are looking for cheap
Carla B.
Carla B.
Long Beach, CA
Oct. 27, 2014, 2:38 p.m.
Review for: White
Love this! I use it to make mimosa's or a white sangria! Supper affordable and great tasting!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Scottsville , KY
Sept. 16, 2014, 10:15 a.m.
Review for: White
I love wine, but being a mom of 2, and still in school on a single income means, that I don't get a lot of money to blow on wine. (or else I could believe me) but I really enjoy this wine as a economical alternative to more costly wines, and its got the wonderful sweet flavor moscato is known for.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?