Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kimi J.
Kimi J.
North Logan, UT

This is a great addition to any girls night! Sweet and simple. Can't go wrong here
J'Lene C.
J'Lene C.
Plain City, UT

My Absolute Favorite Wine!! The easiest wine (IMO) for somebody that is a beginner with wine. The taste is very sweet, think peach and apricots. Very flavorful!! I normally bring a bottle when going to parties, because it is a wine that everyone can and will enjoy!!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

This definitely isn't the best Moscato, but it's great for mixing into Sangria or spritzers.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.

This is a great value wine, but the sweet wine isn't really for me. Great for the price though.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Crestview, FL

I heard about this from a friend of mine. So I figured I would give it a try...I did and I Loved the flavor!!! Perfect for Christmas dinner
Angela S.
Angela S.
Jackson, MO

I enjoy this flavor of wine. It's sweet and not bitter at all. The price is very affordable and you can find it on sale often. It is a good value for the price and size and it is comparable to other wines. I would definitely buy this wine again. It is one of my favorites when hosting get togethers.
Marina S.
Marina S.
Greenfield, WI

Another favorite wine for a great price! Also the taste is on the sweet side. Which are my favs!
Kathryn J.
Kathryn J.
Pikeville, NC

Fantastic girl's night wine! It pleases even non-wine drinkers. It's very inexpensive and convenient to find. Love!
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Brandon, MS

It's actually a pretty good moscato for the price. But I prefer paying a. It more for a good wine. The only good thing about barefoot is they have those tiny bottles you can carry with you. But yes I would buy again.
Kylee R.
Kylee R.
Charleroi, PA

I love it! My absolute favorite wine! I'm not a huge fan of the wine taste but this is a more of a sweet juice flavor but with all alcohol
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now