Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
P C Beach, FL

This is one of my top three favorite wines of all time! It's sweet and easy to drink and goes as a great pairing with so many things! Drink it with a pasta dish, chicken, fish etc. and it will be great!
Claire M.
Claire M.
Cedar Rapids , IA

For the price this moscato is worth it! It is nice and sweet but doesn't taste too cheap. I would recommend to anyone trying not to spend an arm and a leg on wine!
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.

I love this wine. It is the perfect amount of sweet. I can't stand a bitter wine. Not only is it a sweet taste, it's also sweet on your pocket! Not expensive at all!
shaina k.
shaina k.
Eden Prairie, MN

This is with out a doubt my favorite moscato. It's not a dry wine at all. I think its really fruity and goes down smooth. and if you like this you might like barefoot pink moscato as well.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.

This is a great, inexpensive wine. I personally like Moscato and this is one of the best ones I've tasted. There are a couple of different types of Moscato that Barefoot makes as well. Definitely worth trying!
Stefanie K.
Stefanie K.
Mishawaka, IN

This is my go to relaxation drink. It has the perfect amount of sweetness. You will absolutely love it.
Terrela P.
Terrela P.
Moreno Valley, CA

Barefoot isn't one of my favorite wine makers but their Moscato is ok. There are better ones out there.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Defiance, OH

This is one of my go to wines when l am just looking to sip some wine and don't want to pay a lot. It's delicious and my company likes it too! The Riesling is my personal favorite if you don't want something as sweet!
Jaira L.
Jaira L.

I LOVE moscato and this is a good one that is not too expensive. It is just not my favorite of all the moscato's that I have tried. I don't go out of my way to buy it unless it's on sale!
Daisy M.
Daisy M.

I love Moscato and Barefoot makes one of the best ones I've had. Love the wine will keep drinking this brand prices as great.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now