Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Casey G.
Casey G.
Saucier

This wine is great to have with dessert's and all sweets,the price is really nice.The bottle is very pretty.
Carly P.
Carly P.
Glendale, AZ

Very easy to drink but almost too sweet. A nice refreshing glass with dinner or late at night is nice though!
Angelica N.
Angelica N.
Waukegan, IL

This is my favorite wine ever! Im not an extremely big fan of wine but this one is so light and crisp! It has the perfect balance of sweet and tart. Great price too.
Jacqueline E.
Jacqueline E.

This is for sure my go-to drink!! I absolutely love it! It is definitely a good value!!! Not too expensive! I love the packaging, I keep all of my corks :) I buy this product frequently and definitely recommend it!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Charlotte, NC

Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine! It's an affordable moscato with delicious taste! Although it's cheap, it doesn't taste like it. If you're looking for a good wine on a budget, try Barefoot out!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Wheaton, IL

Before I started really enjoying wines, this was my go-to. This is very sweet wine that tastes almost juice-like. It's definitely an easy-drinker, and unless you specifically dislike sweet wine, I think you would enjoy this! Great value for the price, also!
Amy M.
Amy M.

This has a nice ,sweet flavor which is absolutely divine. I got it at a local supermarket after tasting it at a local restaurant. I love the affordability of the wines. I would continue to purchase this product and try other types of wine from this brand.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

My favorite Moscato of all time! Just enough sweetness and crisp. Nothing harsh, and always refreshing!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Orlando , FL

I love Moscato, and for the price of under $10, this barefoot variety is great! If you like sweet wine, pick this one =)
Alicia N.
Alicia N.

Delicious and not to expensive! Sweet taste but not to sweet as to ruin a good glass of wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now