Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Dominique F.
Dominique F.

Mediocre wine but you get what you pay for. If you want an expensive wine that will get the job done this is for you. It's not sweet but has a nice refreshing taste.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Humboldt, TN

It's a light white wine and it's not too dry. I love the moscato! I also recommend the Barefoot blush moscato as well! It's yummmmmmmyyyy
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
New Carlisle, OH

This is a decent Moscato. I think Barefoot does a good job, especially at their price point. It's perfect for any occasion.
Erin B.
Erin B.

Barefoot moscato is one of my favorites because in offers a great taste at a very affordable price. This moscato is a great product to keep in the house when you aren't looking for anything fancy but desire a easy tasting glass of wine!
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Enterprise, AL

I really love this during summer or when I'm wanting a sweeter drink! It's a cheaper brand but with a surprisingly good taste. I definitely recommend this if you like sweet white wine.
Gina C.
Gina C.
Portland, OR

This was one of my first wine purchases. Cheap, sweet, and delicious. It's a little much if you have too much. But a glass or two isn't bad!
Flor M.
Flor M.
Fresno

This one by far is the best !!! I've tried most of them & do not like them this is the only one I'd drink & rebuy definitely recommend it
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
Philadelphia, PA

Taste very good. It's smooth, a bit sweet. All of the Barefoot Moscato are great. Any barefoot that you choose will make you happy.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Beaverton, OR

I love this wine! It has a crisp taste and isn't too sweet as many moscato can over do their sweetness. It's a good wine when your on a budget and goes great paired with many things. I tend to buy it quite often.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Orlando, FL

For the price you can't ask for anything more. It is just a little sweet and refreshing. I got addicted to it when I had it in my cousin's wedding which was at the beach on a beautiful summer day. I could say that most people sitting on my table were really enjoying it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now