Add a Photo

Brooke R.
Muskegon, MI
Aug. 29, 2014, 5:08 p.m.
Review for: White
Barefoot has one of my favorite Moscatos. They are reasonably priced but the low price definitely doesn't show in the taste. Very good wine.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Mission, TX
Dec. 4, 2014, 3:24 p.m.
Review for: White
I was surprised how affordable this bottle is! wonderful flavor! Its just right not too sweet.
Casandra K.
Casandra K.
Leadville, CO
Feb. 2, 2015, 7:52 p.m.
Review for: White
I always enjoy Barefoot wine. i love their pricings and all the different flavors they have. The white moscato is definitely deliciously sweet. In fact, it is the only white wine I like.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Kittanning, PA
Aug. 15, 2014, 1:05 p.m.
Review for: White
Great value for the price! It's cheap, Barefoot is never a disappointment, and this moscato has a lovely flavor!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
Aug. 12, 2014, 4:21 p.m.
Review for: White
I hate wine and especially white moscato, it tastes so sour and disgusting to me.
emily p.
emily p.
Wilmington, NC
Dec. 17, 2014, 7:50 p.m.
Review for: White
Great for the person that likes sweet cheap wine. Not my favorite, but it is nice on the wallet.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Concord, NC
Feb. 1, 2015, 3:41 p.m.
Review for: White
This is a great tasting smooth inexpensive wine! This wine is best when it's chilled. For a cheaper wine, it's a great deal! Love it!
Tina S.
Tina S.
Clinton Twp, MI
Oct. 9, 2014, 12:35 p.m.
Review for: White
My favorite go to relax me wine that is ohhh Sooooo good and not expensive at all, but it tastes like it is! This is the best tasting one to me!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Aug. 28, 2014, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: White
Light, crisp, sweet, tasty-- all that and cheap too! Doesn't taste cheap though.
Bridgette H.
Bridgette H.
Aurora, OH
Aug. 1, 2014, 8:14 p.m.
Review for: White
The price on this wine is very affordable. It almost makes you think it would taste like a cheap wine but it does not! It has a great taste. I picked it up at my local gas station. I loved the dry, fruity taste. I would buy it again and I highly recommend it for date night.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?