Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Cranston , RI

The best flavor for this brand Moscato pretty much goes for every occasion. Have a get together bring moscato. Pre game before the night out to the club drink Moscato. Having chicken Alfredo for dinner drink Moscato. Want a relaxing night that can give you a good sleep drink some Moscato. 😎
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Griffith, IN

I love Moscato but thus Barefoot Moscato tastes about as cheap as it costs. I always suggest spending a bit more on Moscatos because it is worth it. Barefoot wines are a disgrace to winemakers everywhere.
Desiree W.
Desiree W.

I Love this wine. it is affordable and for the price it has a nice sweet flavor. I usually pick up a bottle every week or so to have on hand.
heather s.
heather s.
Boise, ID

Sweet touch to a inexpensive greAT wine, cant go wrong with a little drink once in awhile and for the price totally worth it.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

Barefoot is just like Skinny girl. Tasty and cheap. Its great quality and there are always deals at Winn Dixie stores.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Raeford, NC

Barefoot is a popular brand, their moscato is tasty. Sweet and silky. It gives a hell if a hangover though.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.

For being a cheaper wine Barefoot actually has a great taste! I started buying the moscato in college mostly because it was cheap. But I continue to buy it because I love how sweet it is.

It is great to freeze grapes and put them in the moscato
Julie S.
Julie S.
Dallas, TX

Perhaps it's just personal preference, but I find this wine to be sicky sweet. A friend offered me a glass from an airplane sized bottle (red flag!) and I could only take a few sips. I felt like I was drinking syrup. I've tried other Moscatos that have a more refined finish - this is not one of those wines.
sheri b.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA

I'm not a huge wine drinker but I definitely like this one. The flavor is mild and the price is great. I like this brand.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Corp Christi, TX

This is a great, inexpensive, and refreshing wine. For the price, it is tough to beat this one.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?