Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Allison T.
Allison T.
Bowling Green, VA
Aug. 13, 2014, 10:30 a.m.
Review for: White
Love this wine! Very affordable and I can find it in most stores. The moscato is not my favorite of the brand however.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Freedom, WI
Aug. 12, 2014, 9:06 p.m.
Review for: White
I love this wine. It tastes great. By far one of my favorite cheap wines! This wine is perfect for a girls night.
Ermis M.
Ermis M.
North Bergen, NJ
Oct. 5, 2014, 11 p.m.
Review for: White
Love this wine it has a nice crisp taste to it add a couple frozen grapes and you have a great wine
Victoria E.
Victoria E.
This wine is great! It's sweet but with a little bitter. It definitely met my expectations that I have although I would have liked a little more sweetness as I prefer my wines to be less bitter. I'm already a repeat buyer for this product and I would definitely recommend to any and everyone who loves white and sweet wine!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Schuykl Havn, PA
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot is one of my favorite brands of moscato wines. The price is very reasonable, and comes in a decent sized bottle. The bottle is easy to open every time I've purchased. I recommend this brand to friends often.
Jan. 12, 2015, 1 a.m.
Review for: White
I have not tried a barefoot wine that we do not like. It is even good mixed in with real lemonade for a nice summer drink.
Marcia A.
Marcia A.
Aug. 29, 2014, 3:32 p.m.
Review for: White
I must say this brand of wine is not bad at all. I was pleasantly surprised.
Brandie T.
Brandie T.
Aug. 24, 2014, 2:35 p.m.
Review for: White
This is my favorite Moscato! Simply sweet and delicious. I can usually find it in sale as well.
Charlyn C.
Charlyn C.
Sept. 30, 2014, 7:48 p.m.
Review for: White
This is a nice sweet moscato. It is super refreshing on a warm summer day. Goes well with all foods.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Kent, WA
Oct. 23, 2014, 3:14 p.m.
Review for: White
Great for a girls night! Tastes sweet and crisp and doesn't cost you much at all!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?