BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Lauren M.
New Cumberland, PA
One of my all-time faves for moscato! Delicious and so refreshing! It's great for summer...or any time really :-)
Samantha h.
Biddeford, ME
This is by far my favorite wine! Before drinking this I actually was not a fan of wine at all. This product has a great price. The taste is fresh and clean with no after taste. Its smooth and refreshing.
Cailey T.
For being cheap it's a decent enough wine. I suggest mixing it with orange juice for a bridal shower or pairing it with fruit or making a sangria with it. It's a sweet wine and good for the college student on a budget.
Rebecca S.
I am not a huge fan of wines I am very picky but this one is good I like the taste and it isn't overly sweet
Jennie S.
Fort Madison, IA
A sweet wine that is delicious on ice. Barefoot Moscato is a great go-to if you're unsure what to buy or are new to drinking wine!
maria m.
Santa Ana, CA
Soo good ! Sister in law got a whole bottle for me this past 4th of July ,every female had there own bottle so good ! And it was on sale
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
This is okay for the price. It is probably the cheapest one you can fine. It doesn't have the BeSt taste available. I have had better but had to spend a little more money.
Jessica B.
Not the best moscato, but it's super cheap and drinkable. For when you need a drink but are broke. Good for mixing up punch.
Lexis J.
Mcdonough, GA
I love this wine. It's not too much. It's great with cheese and crackers! Also it's very affordable can find at your local grocery stores. It's an okay value !
Megan W.
This is a nice moscato. It's not my favorite (my favorite is bartenura). This is affordable and sweet enough. It's a good value. It's definitely something I would repurchase if I was unable to find the Bartenura.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?