Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Madison M.
Madison M.

This is my all time favorite wine. It's always my go to sweet white wine. Always perfect after a long day at work.
khadijah c.
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA

I love this Moscato the sweetness isn't overbearing and doesn't make your little queasy I like to have it just sitting back watching a little TV and join my family
Nora B.
Nora B.
Plainville, MA

This is a bit too sweet for my tastes (but most moscato is). My friends love it so it is a great choice for a party. The price is great and it is good for sangria too.
Amy M.
Amy M.

This has a nice ,sweet flavor which is absolutely divine. I got it at a local supermarket after tasting it at a local restaurant. I love the affordability of the wines. I would continue to purchase this product and try other types of wine from this brand.
Molly R.
Molly R.

Definitely one of the essentials in my wine collection. It may not be the best quality, but you can't beat the price. It's the perfect wine for a movie night with your significant other.
nina v.
nina v.
Philadelphia, PA

This is by far the best moscato I have ever tasted. Its real sweet and crisp.
J'Lene C.
J'Lene C.
Plain City, UT

My Absolute Favorite Wine!! The easiest wine (IMO) for somebody that is a beginner with wine. The taste is very sweet, think peach and apricots. Very flavorful!! I normally bring a bottle when going to parties, because it is a wine that everyone can and will enjoy!!
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Elizabeth, NJ

One of my favorite brands of wine. It's usually my go to for a nice simple white wine
FARAH A.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ

Nice sweet wine, not my style but trying to stay objective. Honey, apple on the nose with sugar finish. I'm sure your casual drinker will enjoy this but it's a sugar bomb for me.A DOCG for a reasonable price recommendable if you don't want to experience an unbearable sweetness. Pale straw, small bubbles, a delicious smell of peaches and apricot, and an excellent balance of sweetness and fizziness.
Talesha R.
Talesha R.
Milton, FL

This is my go to moscoto, tastes great and very affordable, better than more expensive brands in my opinion
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now