Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Elina L.
Elina L.

The first wine i ever tried, its super cheap and yummy. and you get drunk but not a wine head ache. which is great.
Katy V.
Katy V.
Evansville, IN

This is my go-to wine when I have people over. I know everyone will like it, and it's not too expensive. For those who aren't wine people, just add a little Sprite and you're good to go!
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Oakland , Ca

I love the taste & price is this moscato. I love dessert wines. Even if it isn't with dessert. LOL
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Fort Drum, NY

A little too sweet for me but the prices makes me choose it more often than others.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Springfield, IL

Where to begin.... love love love this wine. It is perfect for my taste buds, just the right amount of sweetness. Another perk I enjoy is that Barefoot is typically on the less expensive side which is great for me. I get to enjoy a glass of wine without breaking the pocket book and feeling guilty!
Daisy s.
Daisy s.
Schenectady, NY

This is one of the few wines that i can drink. I really enjoy how smooth it is. I am not much of a drinker but when i feel like relaxing this is my go to drink. It is very affordable!
Audrianna G.
Audrianna G.
Dinuba, CA

I have tasted better Moscato but this is good for the price. Very cheap and affordable..
Rachel A.
Rachel A.

I personally really enjoy the barefoot Moscato line. All of the types (regular, pink, red) are refreshing, decently priced, and great to have on hand
Masharia B.
Masharia B.
Rialto, CA

The price is great! You usually get what you pay for with alcoholic beverages, but this one taste pretty good for its price. I was introduced to this at a part I had and after I tasted it I had to pick some up !
Sara V.
Sara V.
Frostburg, MD

Lovely wine with a lovely price. Beautiful for both the occasion of celebration and for a nice dinner. I would highly recommend if you like something sweet and light and not looking for something to get high strung on, just something light and classy. :) I truly enjoy this.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now