This Might Be the Wine Your Halloween Party is Missing
BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,724 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 298 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Moscato is a refreshing, light and bubbly drink that is perfect with a meal or by itself. Also, the price makes it affordable for everyone.
This is one of the worst Moscatos I've tried. Not as sweet as a typical moscato & with a harsh aftertaste this is not one I would purchase again.
I love Brearfoot drinks. Their flavor is very strong which makes this drink so special. I really enjoy having this dirnk
I love barefoot co. They make great wines that won't cost me my weekly gas money (lol) love this moscato!
My husband and I drink this wine only. have 1-2 glasses a night and you never feel bloated or hung over after wards
For a lower priced wine this isn't all top bad, subtle flavoring, great for one glass or two.
My favorite moscato hands down. I've tried many labels and this is by far the freshest, lightest and best in my opinion. Not too fruity or sweet. It's light and refreshing and such a great pairing with poultry and fish.
This is a wonderful crowd pleaser it is sweet enough for those who really enjoy sweet wines and yet people like me who like wines a bit dry will also enjoy it
For the price you can't ask for anything more. It is just a little sweet and refreshing. I got addicted to it when I had it in my cousin's wedding which was at the beach on a beautiful summer day. I could say that most people sitting on my table were really enjoying it.
This was one of my first wine purchases. Cheap, sweet, and delicious. It's a little much if you have too much. But a glass or two isn't bad!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos