Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Donna M.
Donna M.
Goshen, OH

If you are looking for a cheap but very good Moscato look no farther. This wine is perfectly sweetened but not too much like allot of other cheaper wines. It usually will run you around 5 dollars which is awesome for just a quick grab and relaxing night!
Dominique F.
Dominique F.

Mediocre wine but you get what you pay for. If you want an expensive wine that will get the job done this is for you. It's not sweet but has a nice refreshing taste.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Moultrie, GA

Love this wine! Especially when its really cold on a hot day! Very smooth and extremely affordable!
Kylee R.
Kylee R.
Charleroi, PA

I love it! My absolute favorite wine! I'm not a huge fan of the wine taste but this is a more of a sweet juice flavor but with all alcohol
Amanda N.
Amanda N.

Literally my go to wine. I love the sweet flavor of this moscato! It is good for one glass or a whole bottle!
Angela W.
Angela W.

It is an absolutely delicious wine. It is not too sweet or too carbonated. It has just the right touch. The bottle itself is also priced right!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA

Moscato is my absolute favorite. The Barefoot brand tastes really great, without being expensive! A lot of the time you can even get them at Publix for BOGO.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Manhattan, New York

Barefoot was my college go to for wines and the Moscato was my introduction to the love of wines that I now have. It is very sweet(as any good moscato should) with a clean crisp flavor. No aftertaste and is refreshing.
Jacky C.
Jacky C.

This would be my go to wine when I have friends over! It's so cheap and the best part is that it tastes great!
Canny C.
Canny C.
Elmhurst, NY

My go-to moscato brand whenever I;m in a liquor store. Sweet and crisp, tastes amazing when chilled. It's great for just watching a movie
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now