Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Simone W.
Simone W.

I'm a red drinker BUT this doesn't taste bad at all. I'll drink white if there isn't any red.
Elisabeth E.
Elisabeth E.
New Lisbon, WI

This is a great, affordable wine. I love Moscatos and this is a good one if you are looking for cheap
Carla B.
Carla B.
Long Beach, CA

Love this! I use it to make mimosa's or a white sangria! Supper affordable and great tasting!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Scottsville , KY

I love wine, but being a mom of 2, and still in school on a single income means, that I don't get a lot of money to blow on wine. (or else I could believe me) but I really enjoy this wine as a economical alternative to more costly wines, and its got the wonderful sweet flavor moscato is known for.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Crowley, TX

This is a great wine for the price. I'm lucky enough to live by multiple wine specialty stores and do not have to always go to this Moscato.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lakeville, MA

Perfect blend of sweetness that I look for in a wine and with the price point you can't go wrong
Amaryllis A.
Amaryllis A.
kingwood, TX

I love Moscato, it tastes really good, has a smooth sweet taste to it and you cant beat the price
Megan P.
Megan P.

I love this wine! I like how its sweet and crisp. It is also a little cheaper, but just as delicious.
Audrey M.
Audrey M.

Barefoot wine in general is priced affordably and has a nice taste to it. Definitely one of my first choices.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Kimberly, AL

Great price and a great refreshing taste. Perfect for a nice night out of the patio!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?