BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Paige H.
Paige H.
Noblesville, IN
Love Barefoot. Moscato is a little too sweet for me, but it is a great wine for a very reasonable price!!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Lexington, KY
This white wine is a perfect for your romantic dinner date at home. Nothing makes my evening better than cooking my finace a wonderful homecooked meal and complimenting it with a glass (or a couple of glasses ;) ) of this elegant Barefoot Moscato.
Jordyn H.
Jordyn H.
Irvine, KY
Very Affordable Sweet and Delicious Wine! I can never go wrong with Barefoot! It works for all occasions and all meals! If you haven't given this wine a try you should!
Erin A.
Erin A.
I adore moscato wine and Barefoot is no exception! It it light and sweet and it is affordable as well!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Belleville, IL
My go-to wine! it really has a wonderful taste and amazing price perfect for a girls night out!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Four Oaks, NC
Not my favorite brand of moscato but not the worse. I don't buy it but if someone has it I will drink it. There are other brands that taste better in the same price range. It is not as sweet as others and has more of a bitter taste.
Esmeralda G.
Esmeralda G.
Midland, TX
Is this my favorite no but it is a delicious, sweet wine for the price. I also appreciate the fact that I won't break the bank when buying a bottle of their wine.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Los Angeles, CA
Happy Hour Expert
I love sweet wine. Listening to music and just relaxing, except anyone who knows me knows i chug wine and drink it like water lol.
lizette S.
lizette S.
Resonable price, great taste, great quality absolutely my favorite brand Barefoot Moscato!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Glassboro, NJ
This is my absolutely favorite brand of Moscato. I have tried several others, as I love a sweet crisp wine, and Barefoot takes the cake.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?