6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,870 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Taste is disappointing. Not as good as I thought it would be. Bitter and a bit dry.
I love Barefoot Moscato White or Pink it is delicious! We tend to always have a bottle for girls Night!
I for sure would recommend this. Good wine on a budget. I'm always a fan.
This makes a great base for peach sangria. It has a good flavor without being too expensive.
Great taste....my very first experience with Moscato. I will always buy a bottle along with other brands.
Moscato is my favorite white wine. This particular brand has a sweet taste, and is right on the money.
I LOVE my Moscato. Whether relaxing at home or out on the town with my girls, it is always a favorite.
Barefoot is the nastiest. I'd give this to someone I didn't care about, if they had bad taste in wine.
I love Barefoot Moscato. The taste is perfect. Great for a night with the girls at home and great price
This is by far my favorite type of wine.The only wine that taste good room temp. =]
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos