Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Teresa N.
Teresa N.

All around great moscoto. Sweet, delicious and very reasonable prices! Stores always have sales on barefoot wines. Lovely crisp taste when chilled.
Brenda T.
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA

This wine is amazing all my friends have eased up and opened up to wine more because I started them off on Barefoot's pink moscato wine. It's something I mainly enjoy when I have a sweet tooth with a side of chocolate covered strawberries. Great for a wine newbie.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Conroe, TX

My go to, tried and true sweet white wine. I can't get enough of this. I pick up a bottle or 2..ummm okay maybe 3 every time I grocery shop. The top three things that I love about this wine and why I recommend it hands down over any other white wine are 1. Afforable - always less than $10 2. Taste - refreshing, light, and not overly sweet 3. Availability - can be found anywhere, literally at from the gas station to Target.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

Great party wine. Great for newcomers to wine! Best Moscato in it's price range.
Too sweet for an experienced red drinker BUT drinkable even to them.
Angela C.
Angela C.

An aunt of mine introduced this wine to me. I was hooked immediately. I love the flavour and taste. It's perfect for a girl's night in that doesn't break the budget! Ever since discovering this wine, I've tried some of the other kinds and I can honestly say that not one of 'em has disappoint!
Madison M.
Madison M.

This is my all time favorite wine. It's always my go to sweet white wine. Always perfect after a long day at work.
Casandra K.
Casandra K.
Leadville, CO

I always enjoy Barefoot wine. i love their pricings and all the different flavors they have. The white moscato is definitely deliciously sweet. In fact, it is the only white wine I like.
Ivania M.
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali

Amazing ! I love how sweet and good it is, perfect for the summer time or spring. Not that strong
ashley d.
ashley d.
Chalfont, PA

Don't drink much moscato, but when I do, this is a nice one that most people seem to like.
Jody M.
Jody M.
San Antonio, TX

The barefoot brand is something that I love. It is a dependable wine and inexpensive. I have tried several flavors, but the moscato is my favorite.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now