BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Brittany T.
Fordsville, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot moscato is a nice, crisp, medium moscato. It doesn't taste like Sprite, like many other moscato. It isn't too sweet or syrupy as many cheaper wines tend to be. If you're wanting a cheap but quality wine, turn to this.
Ashley J.
Independence, MO
Not to sweet not to tart. When I want to take a bubble bath with a glass of wine this is perfect this is not a wine I cook with be it is sweet but like I said it's not candy sweet.
Elizabeth M.
Reidsville, GA
Love it . It's great with food no to sweet but just right !!! Some wines will leave some what of a after taest in mounth this is not one of them very smooth hoping down as well all in all it's very enjoyable form star to finish
Bristole R.
Tinley Park, IL
You get what you pay for. Good cheap wine. One of the most inexpensive wines with the best flavor for the money. I really only drink white wines. If I want an inexpensive app wine this is my go to
Jacqueleen A.
Conway, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my go to wine. Barefoot is priced fairly and tastes amazing. I love moscatos but the Barefoot moscato is by far my favorite. It has a sweet taste not dry and not overly sweet either. It is easy to finish a bottle in one sitting.
Alysha S.
Bossier City, LA
Really good inexpensive wine. I love Moscato and I love barefoot. This wine is excellent for the price. It tastes crisp and fresh with just the right amount of sweetness you expect from a Moscato.
Kristin E.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite cheap (in price not taste) wine! I buy it from the grocery store usually and most of the time it is on sale. Personally, I enjoy their moscato the best as it is pretty sweet.
Melissa B.
If you don't like for your wine to taste like wine, then this is the best option you'll find. 'Crisp' in the same way that pears or apples are, this super sweet option is great for the beginner. It was my very first and helped me develop a taste for wine, despite the fact that it doesn't really taste like one at all (nor do most moscatos that cost less than $5 a bottle). I will say that it's refreshing and because of the sweetness, it's my favorite to pick up for any drink I'm making that calls for a wine mixer, or for cutting with ginger ale for a nice spritzer. It's summery and fun! For the price, as long as your expectations aren't supremely high, you'll be happy you tried it.
Katie P.
Fort Smith, AR
This is my favorite barefoot wine. It's sweet and crisp. It's not as strong as other moscato, which I like. I have bought this one several times at our local Walmart and will buy more in the future.
Brandy M.
Columbus, OH
Great wine for the price. Sweet and satisfying but not cheap tasting. A good wine to keep at home to have on hand just in case you have guests. Pairs well with main course or dessert. It's definitely a must try if you like sweeter wines. I always keep a bottle in my stash.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?