Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Raleigh , NC
One of my go to brands is barefoot ! Their moscato is sweet and refreshing. It's best served chilled. It has a nice alcohol content and is smooth .
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
I really love this wine, it's not too dry and has a sweet and light taste. It's perfect to share with friends in a picnic or in a sunny afternoon.
Denise A.
Denise A.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This works well for Christmas sangria , for the price point perfect for this .... I am not a moscato drinker but for this recipe it's a winner ...
Jody B.
Jody B.
bayville, nj
Moscato is my favorite type of wine. I buy Barefoot Moscato all the time and I love it. It is reasonably prices too. I like the taste of this one.
BreeAnna M.
BreeAnna M.
Candler, NC
It was fantastic my sister actually introduced me to this and I love it. There are different flavors and encourage you to try as many as you want.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this wine. I'm not huge on red wine, so this white wine definitely hits the spot. It's sweet but it too sweet. Perfect for a summer party.
Sara P.
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
A sweet wine! I'm into wine, but I typically go for a Riesling or Pinot Grigio if I'm choosing a white. For the price this is great dessert wine.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Table rock, Ne
I'm a sucker for a good moscato. And I don't believe that a 'good' wine is the more expensive kind. This is very nicely priced and taste awesome!
Alexcia A.
Alexcia A.
I love this moscato! Tastes great and always on sale at Wine and Spirits. It doesn't taste very strong but it will do the job! Drink it slow! :)
kiley c.
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
I love barefoot!! These are good quality wines at a low price. The moscato is one of my favorites. It is crisp and sweet with no bad aftertaste.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?