BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Alannah A.
Pointblank, TX
This is one of my favorite wines for a casual dinner party! I could drink this one any day of the week. I typically buy this one pretty often and love the smooth taste. The value of the wine is comparable to many other wines and is highly recommended by me.
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
Love it and great on a budget. First tried it in college and it is still something I reach for at the end of a long day for a drink with dinner or for night in with friends.
McCaylee P.
Wilmington, OH
For me, this is such a dangerous wine! Lol. It tastes just like juice with no weird after taste that some wines have left in my mouth. I love how affordable it is and it's in almost every grocery store or drug store. I would definitely recommend it to anyone trying to get into the world of wine!
Gianna P.
Sturtevant , WI
Love love love! My best friend keeps this stocked at her house all year round. It's a great summer time refreasher or the perfect mid-day winter drink! Great taste and a low price!
Colleen R.
Paducah, KY
Not being a wine critic, I have no way to explain this except if you love Moscato, you will love this wine. It is a great wine that goes with almost everything and is also wonderful by itself and great for sharing with a friend...go ahead and get the big bottle!!
mariah s.
Yonkers, NY
I typically do not drink wine. However, this wine is so incredibly sweet, goes down very smoothly. Nothing like red sour wine. This barefoot moscato is my definite go to wine wherever I go. Price is extremely affordable. Will always recommend this wine to everyone and anyone I know for suggestions.
Kristina K.
Wyoming , MI
Pretty decent moscato for the price. It's super reasonable to buy. I wouldn't say it's my favorite compared to others but it's worth trying. Flavor is decent. I have purchased it a few times and will again.
Michelle M.
Shawnee, KS
Barefoot Moscato is very sweet but delicious! Great mix in for different types of punches, especially for bachelorette parties or showers... It is very refreshing on a hot summer day! It also is great to make a fruity white sangria. I buy this one often!
Tim F.
For the price this is a fantastic Moscato. Very smooth with nice fruity undertones and a hint of citrus. So far, it's been my pick over other ones I've tried. Can't say that I'd do anything different with this brand. Will continue to enjoy this for sure!
NICOLE I.
EL PASO, TX
On my top list of favorite moscatos. Its so sweet and yummy. It might be too sweet since I get headaches from drinking it sometimes but its a good price and great taste
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?