The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,673 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Simple and inexpensive. About $9 a bottle here in New York. The moscato is sweet and refreshing. I enjoy all the varieties of bare foot wine
Favorite brand of inexpensive moscato by far. The name actually really grosses me out as well as the fact that there's a foot in the bottle.
For being so cheap, this wine is surprisingly good. It's my favorite brand of moscato. It's sweeter than yellowtail, and I like that aspect.
Sweet wine that tastes delicious with dessert. A glass is all you need to take you away for a few minutes to that long needed vacation spot
A very light, fruity, refreshing wine. One of my favorite moscatos. It's very budget friendly and can be found at almost all liquor stores.
Love Barefoot Moscato! Perfect sparkling beverage on a warm summer night. It's also a good wine to mix into almost any Sangria recipe. Yum!
I like my barefoot Moscatos on a hot summer day. well really any hot day. I feel it refreshes you and doesn't not get you buzzed right away
Cheap and syrupy sweet. If you like wine that tastes more like juice then drink this. It's usually a crowd-pleaser among non-wine drinkers.
This is the perfect wine for get togethers. Most people enjoy this wine with simple snakes. Not really a cheese wine. More of a fruit wine.
one of the first wines I ever fell in love with. Tastes great and isnt overly sweet. Its very nicely priced and everyone seems to like it.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos