Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Oxford, CT

I love sweet wine and this is exactly that! I also love how in expensive the product is so if I'm looking for a way to relax after a hard time but don't want to spend too much, this is it
Jolina N.
Jolina N.
Palmetto, GA

Love this wine!!! The flavor is great. Sweet but not too sweet. The perfect compliment to many different foods!
Barefoot is definitely my go to when I want to settle down for the evening.
Shannon Y.
Shannon Y.
Erie, PA

I love the light fruity and sweet flavor of Moscato, and Barefoot is no slouch! It's one of my go to brands for this variety of wine. It is affordable, yet stands up well to alternatives.
Allison S.
Allison S.

Yum! My go to wine, especially for girls night! I'm not a big wine drinker but I really like Barefoot and a couple of their types, also their price is great! Available is most stores too.
Elisha S.
Elisha S.
Fernley, Nv

I love this moscato so much! My favorite treat is to slice fresh strawberries into my glass! It looks so pretty and tastes delicious. It's really hard to not have a glass or two too many.
Mariangel C.
Mariangel C.
Medley, Florida

I am not a regular drinker, just a few sips on parties, this is one of my favorites, it's not bitter, just the good amount. The fact that is afordable gives it a big plus..I just love it
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Aurora, IL

I love the sweetness and quality of this wine. The price is just right which always has people coming back for more. There is so many flavors to choose from. I highly recommend Barefoot.
Christina Y.
Christina Y.
Canton, OH

This is a really good Moscato! The flavor is clean and it's delicious! Both my husband and I are big fans, especially when it it chilled. The price is generally low so it is even better!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Concord, CA

Love this wine! This was the first wine i ever tasted and it is something i still drink to this day, it has just the right amount of sweetness to it. Great wine to bring to a beach day!
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Vanceburg, KY

This is my all time favorite moscato! I have tried a ton of brands that just do not get the sour and sweet just right. I love this when I want to have a glass of wine and a bubble bath.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now