Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Bridgette H.
Bridgette H.
Aurora, OH

The price on this wine is very affordable. It almost makes you think it would taste like a cheap wine but it does not! It has a great taste. I picked it up at my local gas station. I loved the dry, fruity taste. I would buy it again and I highly recommend it for date night.
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
Wahiawa, Hi

This is a good moscato choice! It's pretty cheap and easy to find in the grocery store. The taste is great and not overly sweet,
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Woonsocket , Ri

Fantastic moscato, considering the price. I'm not a wine snob so I enjoy it. Doesn't taste too cheap
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Columbus, OH

Its an affordable Moscato, it's alright for the price - It's very sweet, and you can mix it easily with other things to "step-up" the cocktail night at home :)
Simone W.
Simone W.

I'm a red drinker BUT this doesn't taste bad at all. I'll drink white if there isn't any red.
Elisabeth E.
Elisabeth E.
New Lisbon, WI

This is a great, affordable wine. I love Moscatos and this is a good one if you are looking for cheap
Carla B.
Carla B.
Long Beach, CA

Love this! I use it to make mimosa's or a white sangria! Supper affordable and great tasting!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Scottsville , KY

I love wine, but being a mom of 2, and still in school on a single income means, that I don't get a lot of money to blow on wine. (or else I could believe me) but I really enjoy this wine as a economical alternative to more costly wines, and its got the wonderful sweet flavor moscato is known for.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Crowley, TX

This is a great wine for the price. I'm lucky enough to live by multiple wine specialty stores and do not have to always go to this Moscato.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lakeville, MA

Perfect blend of sweetness that I look for in a wine and with the price point you can't go wrong
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?