Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Marty W.
Marty W.
Monterey, CA
Jan. 28, 2015, 11:25 a.m.
Review for: White
This wine is a favorite for me and my wife. It is very sweet but that's the way we like it. Usually on sale too.
Jenalyn P.
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN
Dec. 22, 2014, 9:53 a.m.
Review for: White
Definitely one of my favorite brands for moscato. Nice and fruity without being overbearingly sweet or heavy.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Oceanside, Ca
Nov. 17, 2014, 5:41 p.m.
Review for: White
Love this wine when I want to just sit back and relax or have a girls night. It's great for girls night when you don't want to spend an arm and a leg on good wine.
courtney F.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Dec. 17, 2014, 5:56 p.m.
Review for: White
I love this wine! Moscato is my favorite and Barefoot is a great, cheap brand. It doesn't taste cheap at all! Sweet and light, good for any occasion!
Clare F.
Clare F.
Wayne, PA
Feb. 4, 2015, 10:18 p.m.
Review for: White
LOVE this moscato! reasonably priced and tastes great. can be a little overwhelmingly sweet if you drink too much of it though
Heather C.
Heather C.
Hilliard, OH
Moscato is my favorite wine, I usually do pink moscato but this is delicious.. I'm known to drink multiple bottles in one setting.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Las Cruces, NM
Sept. 11, 2014, 12:48 p.m.
Review for: White
Excellent summer wine to enjoy chilled. Moscato's are usually a bit to sweet for me but Barefoot does it perfectly!
Brandee A.
Brandee A.
North Aurora, IL
Oct. 1, 2014, 5:21 p.m.
Review for: White
Love the light sweet flavor, great for any party or just an evening at home!
lizzie a.
lizzie a.
San Jose, CA
Aug. 6, 2014, 3:04 p.m.
Review for: White
This is a very good sweet wine that can be parried with a desert. A very good after dinner drink, extremely difficult not to have more than one glass.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Everett, PA
Sept. 8, 2014, 7:55 p.m.
Review for: White
Great tasting wine. Reasonably priced. I like that it does not leave a bitter after taste like some wines do.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?