4.55 / 5 based on 8,040 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Very bitter. Not at all good. I couldn't get through a whole glass. I was at a party and no one enjoy this taste
Love it! Won't leave home without it, delicious crisp sweet taste! By far one of the best moscatos I've ever had.
Grossest wine I've ever tried. It was really bitter to me and not sweet at all. i felt like i wasted money on it
Of all of the Barefoot Wine, this is my favorite one. I love the Moscato and think that it is really refreshing.
Love this wine! Great product for a minimal price. Sweet with a slight bubbly effect. Would definitely buy again!
This is my favorite one it feels so delish and refreshing it taste very sweet and its very cheap. So far its good
Sweet and refreshing wine. Great for making a batch of sangria in the summer. Not overly sweet and is affordable.
The first class is good, but if you do not drink the whole bottle and have to save it, then its not the greatest.
An awesome winr with a sweet aftertaste! Great to go with desserts. At safeway it's super cheap, about $3/bottle
I have tried several different brands of Moscato. and this is hands down my favorite. definitely worth the money.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos