Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

This is our go to wine. It is very affordable and at the same time has so much flavour; what more can you ask for? We repeatedly purchase this wine as it is tried and true! We will definitely purchase again and again!
Analyse J.
Analyse J.
Del city, Ok

This wine has always been so amazing to me! Will always buy it! The taste is the perfect sweet balance I love in a wine
Waverly W.
Waverly W.
Greer, SC

My absolute favorite! Always on sale too and it come in larger bottles for those of us who enjoy a glass of wine (or two) every night! haha
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Evansville, IN

I love trying new wines and mixing it up from time to time, but Barefoot Moscato is always my go to for girls night or a bubble bath! It's flavor pairs with any mood and any occasion. Definitely my favorite!
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

This is delicious! It makes a lovely party "punch" if you mix it with 7up/sprite and your favorite flavor of fruit juice concentrate. If you want it less sweet, add sparkling water instead of soda! Perfect for craft night, girl's night, or just spoiling yourself! You'll get rave reviews!
Paige L.
Paige L.
Little Rock, AR

I love barefoot and I love moscato! This is a great wine that won't hurt your wallet. I buy this often.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

I love wine more than life and i tend to buy barefoot more often than any other brand. perfect for girls nights!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Conroe, TX

My go to, tried and true sweet white wine. I can't get enough of this. I pick up a bottle or 2..ummm okay maybe 3 every time I grocery shop. The top three things that I love about this wine and why I recommend it hands down over any other white wine are 1. Afforable - always less than $10 2. Taste - refreshing, light, and not overly sweet 3. Availability - can be found anywhere, literally at from the gas station to Target.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

Great party wine. Great for newcomers to wine! Best Moscato in it's price range.
Too sweet for an experienced red drinker BUT drinkable even to them.
Catrina W.
Catrina W.
Pflugerville, TX

I love this wine company. Affordable and great flavors. Not too dry. Crisp and refreshing
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now