Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Fair Lawn, NJ

My sister is a big moscato drinker. She loves this. It's sweet but with a smooth finish
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Novi, MI

This is one of my absolute favorite wines! It's sweet, light and delicious! I also use it to make sangria!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Bethpage, NY

If you like sweet wine, you will enjoy barefoot.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA

I heard this is really good and great tasteing, people here seem to agree, I look forward to trying this.
mariah s.
mariah s.
Yonkers, NY

I typically do not drink wine. However, this wine is so incredibly sweet, goes down very smoothly. Nothing like red sour wine. This barefoot moscato is my definite go to wine wherever I go. Price is extremely affordable. Will always recommend this wine to everyone and anyone I know for suggestions.
Angie R.
Angie R.

Yummm yumm yum! The BEST, most inexpensive wine around. I can drink a whole bottle for myself. The taste is crisp and clean and super sweet. I love this Moscato.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Bronx, NY

Love sweet wines so this one specifically is a must in my fridge . I enjoy the nice fruity flavor for times when you just want to kick back and have a nice chilled glass.
Thadd L.
Thadd L.
Mt Pleasant, MI

For non-wine drinkers this is a nice cheap wine that I think anyone would enjoy.
Angie E.
Angie E.
Saginaw, MI

Mix in some fresh fruit and you'll have a sweet and refreshing drink at an amazing price point.
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Easton , PA

This is defiantly my favorite Moscato, sweet, bubbly and refreshing - It is a delicious addition to any party.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now