BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Douglassville, PA
I love this moscato. It's perfect for girls night and date night. This wine mixes great with juice. My first love!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Grafton, WI
Okay, so I'm a cheap @ss when it comes to things, but when you get your own mother hooked on a good $5 bottle of wine, you know it must be good. I prefer Craggy Range most of the time, but I'm a sucker for barefoot moscato.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Crystal, Minnesota
Barefoot has always been one of my favorite brands of wine. It is not too expensive, but tastes like it is! Be careful, or you might end up with an empty bottle!
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
San Antonio, TX
This moscato is reasonably priced and pretty good tasting. It's always a hit at a GNO or any gathering.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Gainesville, VA
My favorite wine. It's not to sweet either. I have tried many brands of moscato all varring in price. This is still the cheapest and the best tasting I have ever had.
Kaycee H.
Kaycee H.
This is always my favorite wine to buy. I also buy the pink moscato too but this is a classic that's usually in my fridge.
Zhani W.
Zhani W.
Worcester, MA
I love barefoot Moscato. I drink this wine at least three four times a month. I love how sweet it is an the freshly aftertaste I love how light an crisp the wine is. I just love this Wine
jen t.
jen t.
Cleveland , OH
Barefoot Moscato is light, crisp, and refreshing. It's inexpensive and fits most wine chillers. What's even better, it is available at most grocery stores, Walmart, and Target!
Jess G.
Jess G.
Pittsburgh, PA
My absolute favorite wine! I love all moscato wines, but this one is the best I have tried thus far. Light and sweet and goes great with popcorn and a movie for ladies night!
Erika L.
Erika L.
Portsmouth, NH
My favorite wine, always have a bottle in the house! I prefer the white moscato. It's sweet, it's refreshing, it's perfect. It also works great in a homemade sangria :)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?