Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Renee P.
Renee P.
Toronto, ON

A friend of mine brought one for our annual Christmas party this year. It's my first time trying this brand and I must say that this will be a staple on every party that I'll be hosting. I enjoy ice wine but sometimes find it too sweet, this on the other hand has a perfect balance of sweet and acidity. Definitely recommend.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Albuquerque, NM

This is my go-to wine. It is always at a great price and always tastes delicious! If you are a moscato fan - buy this wine!
Morgan  B.
Morgan B.

I am in college so finding cheap alcohol is great! This wine is $8 a bottle and it has a great taste! I love this wine!
Tara T.
Tara T.
Marietta, OK

Lovely wine. Sweet and refreshing. Cheaper wine but still has a great taste. Love for a girls night.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Toledo, OH

So good! it is light and bubbly. I think its best when you leave it in the freezer for about an hour before you drink it
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Meriden, CT

I never drank any wine or even liked it. A close friend of mine is a wine drinker and introduced me to Barefoot Moscato. Now it's my favorite wine and the only wine I drink.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Halifax

My favorite moscato out there! This is such a nice white wine especially if you're just getting into wine this is a great starter!
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Charlottesville, VA

Nice sweet taste that is great after chilled out by the fire pit after along work day
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Streamwood, IL

I love wine and this is my go to wine all the time! I love how sweet and light it taste. The price is great for the quality. Barefoot is a great brand and I love how so many stores cary their brand. My friends and I really enjoy their wine. I am never dissapointed. Highly recommend!!
Hayley G.
Hayley G.
Victoria, Bc

My new favourite. I thought I didn't like wine until trying this one! Love it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now