Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Whittier, CA

One the best wines I have tasted of course there is another wine that is slightly a little better. It's really cheap on price for those on a budget. Tastes better when it's cold but great for dinner parties.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Rochester, NY

Not only do I love moscato, but I love Barefoot! Moscato has a nice sweet taste and Barefoot provides an affordable option.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Cypress, CA

This is one of my all time favorite wines. It's sweet and delicious while still managing to be light and fresh. It's a great bargain and perfect for summer.
Danyelle W.
Danyelle W.
Mount Pleasant, IA

Me and my family love this moscato. Tge price is wonderful and the taste better
Dora C.
Dora C.
Fremont, CA

I love this exact bottle so much! It tastes delicious and it's at a great price. Barefoot is pretty much sold every where, and I usually buy it at Safeway because it's the cheapest!
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Baltimore, MD

I'm a fan of the Barefoot brand but this moscato is probably my least favorite of any of their products. It is way too sweet and tastes cheap.
Elise F.
Elise F.
Saunderstown, RI

So delicious and easy to drink. Also very affordable. A favorite by everyone I gift it to.
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN

This is one of my favorite wines, it has a light crisp taste. a good sipping wine for any time of the year
Kenzie L.
Kenzie L.

I got that bubbly....
I got that bubbly....
I got it bubbly..!
I GOT IT BUBBLY!!!
Anna M.
Anna M.

I love sweeter wines and Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorites. It's so cheap so I never feel guilty about buying a bottle. If you love sweet wine, this is the bottle for you!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now