Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Hoboken, NJ

This was the first real wine I ever liked. It's a classic at girl's night, and it delicious when cold. If you aren't careful, it will give you a terrible headache and hangover the next morning because it's so sweet. However, its my favorite and drink it regardless.
Courtney Q.
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH

I love this wine it has a very sweet taste that is amazing! I don't drink a lot of wine but when I do it's moscato! Other wines are bitter or strong but this one is just right.
Julie S.
Julie S.

Moscato - my fav wine. This brand is really good for being a less expensive moscato. I love when I can find a good inexpensive version.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Warner Robins, GA

Refreshing and crisp a wonderful wine for relaxing. I sip mine with some fresh fruit and relax while watching a movie or two.
Nathan V.
Nathan V.
Camby, IN

GReat flavor for the overall price of the wine. i would recommend it to someone looking for a sweet and somewhat bubbling white wine.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Hampton, VA

Love this stuff! It is so cheap but so good! It has such a great, fruity flavor. In the past, I've bought other Moscato's that were more expensive but none of the others have as good of flavoring as this one! I Definitely recommend to anyone who loves moscato.
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Muskegon, MI

Barefoot has one of my favorite Moscatos. They are reasonably priced but the low price definitely doesn't show in the taste. Very good wine.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Mission, TX

I was surprised how affordable this bottle is! wonderful flavor! Its just right not too sweet.
Casandra K.
Casandra K.
Leadville, CO

I always enjoy Barefoot wine. i love their pricings and all the different flavors they have. The white moscato is definitely deliciously sweet. In fact, it is the only white wine I like.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Kittanning, PA

Great value for the price! It's cheap, Barefoot is never a disappointment, and this moscato has a lovely flavor!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?