BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
This wine is soo good! It is one of my favorites. This brand is priced greatly. And also the taste is sooo sweeet and enjoyable to drink. love love love it!
Monica S.
Monica S.
E Brunswick, NJ
This is one of my favorite on-a-budget moscatos to have on a girls night. I'm not a fan of wines that are too sweet, but this one is sweet without being too much. Definitely a good wine for people that do not enjoy the taste of alcohol.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Columbia, KY
If you like white, sweet wines - then this is for you! The price is low which is also a plus. Comes in a variety of sizes as well.
Carlie M.
Carlie M.
Clarkston, MI
Honestly this wine is by far the best bang for your buck. Working in the wine industry I see a lot of wine fly off the shelves for a much higher price tag when honestly barefoot is a very smooth wine. There moscato is very musky just keep that in mind.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Phoenix , AZ
Barefoot moscato is my go to moscato! You really cannot go wrong with any of the barefoot brand wine varieties . The flavor of this moscato is sweet and refreshing, a perfect wine for someone who doesn't like or drink much wine. The alcohol is barely noticeable so drinking this moscato is quite enjoyable.
michelle l.
michelle l.
Asheville, NC
LOVE THIS WINE! It is moderately priced, had great taste and is easy enough on the alcohol content to drink on a weeknight. I love it for the weekends though when, watching a moving or socializing at home with friends.
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Port Orange, Fl
Honestly, I'm a HUGE moscato fan, for being so cheap, it's not too bad! Very sweet, and pretty tasty.
Oriana V.
Oriana V.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato! The perfect combination of refreshing and sweet. After a long day of work and once the kids are asleep, this is something I look forward to, to help me unwind.
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Brooklyn, New York
Affordable and good. Can not go wrong with Barefoot brand wine. I particularly like the mascato as the notes are subtle and do not concentrate on the more sophisticated flavors.
Casey D.
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I have tried a few of the barefoot wines and I have enjoyed every one. A great wine for a great price. Highly recommended!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?