Add a Photo

Katie W.
Livonia, MI
Aug. 28, 2014, 7:24 p.m.
Review for: White
I absolutely LOVE Moscato! and Barefoot makes moscato so much better! It is crisp and refreshing and a perfect drink at any time of day, any day of the year!
Jana M.
Jana M.
Bethalto, IL
Dec. 5, 2014, 12:42 p.m.
Review for: White
Amazing inexpensive wine! This is my go to when I have limited funds. It isn't overly sweet or too dry, but a really nice balance. I do prefer more sweet white wines, though, so if you prefer dry wines it may be too sweet. Definitely worth a try, though!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
W Lafayette, IN
Barefoot Moscato is an amazing wine. It's cheap but has great quality. It's a nice, light, white wine.
kelsey f.
kelsey f.
Feb. 5, 2015, 6:54 p.m.
Review for: White
Very good wine yet very sweet which is expected. I love that the price is a good range and still good!
Joelle G.
Joelle G.
Weston, FL
Aug. 29, 2014, 2:42 p.m.
Review for: White
One of my most favorite moscatos! Affordable and deliciously crisp taste! I can always find it at my local walgreens or supermarket when I need to bring a gift or when I just need a sweet treat.
melissa a.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Aug. 12, 2014, 1:02 a.m.
Review for: White
I love barefoot wine, especially Moscato! There are a lot of brands out there but this is one of the best! Crisp, light flavor, and sweet too. I love sipping mine with dark chocolate!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Lees Summit, MO
Jan. 21, 2015, 4:13 p.m.
Review for: White
Sweet and inexpensive, I actually prefer this over many more expensive ones. Always a hit as a hostess gift.
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
Fall River, MA
Dec. 16, 2014, 11:56 p.m.
Review for: White
Cheap wine that doesn't taste cheap. Great for a casual glass, nice and sweet.
Marty W.
Marty W.
Monterey, CA
Jan. 28, 2015, 11:25 a.m.
Review for: White
This wine is a favorite for me and my wife. It is very sweet but that's the way we like it. Usually on sale too.
Jenalyn P.
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN
Dec. 22, 2014, 9:53 a.m.
Review for: White
Definitely one of my favorite brands for moscato. Nice and fruity without being overbearingly sweet or heavy.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?