Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Sept. 16, 2014, 3:38 p.m.
Review for: White
Great priced wine and love the taste. I have tried other Barefoot brands and they do not disappoint.
Melina L.
Melina L.
Conyers, GA
Dec. 28, 2014, 12:43 p.m.
Review for: White
This is something I would recommend if you are drinking alone and on a budget. It is a good tasting moscato.. not going to go as far as say it is absolutely amazing. but tastes good for a reasonable price. Publix usually has some decent sales on Barefoot alcoholic products.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Gardiner, ME
Dec. 9, 2014, 3:26 p.m.
Review for: White
This is my favorite wine! a little higher end but it is worth the extra money spent!
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Dec. 31, 2014, 1:16 a.m.
Review for: White
A great dessert wine that's not hard on the wallet. Nice and sweet with no icky aftermath
Christina K.
Christina K.
Warrington, PA
Jan. 3, 2015, 8:20 p.m.
Review for: White
I'm not a big wine drinker but I do like this one. I prefer sweet wines and this white moscato is perfect.
Alisha T.
Alisha T.
Watertown, NY
Sept. 27, 2014, 12:45 p.m.
Review for: White
Good, cheap and a great flavored moscato! You really can't beat it and it's an easy brand to find.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
San Antonio, TX
Oct. 1, 2014, 10:24 a.m.
Review for: White
SOOOOO love! barefoot it's self is a great brand. I usual pick up at local HEB or CVS. Good price as well. My taste buds awaken when I have a sip! Deff recommend.
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
Oct. 11, 2014, 1:28 p.m.
Review for: White
I love love love this stuff! Would highly recommend to any and every one. 💜💜💜
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
New Lothrop , MI
Jan. 5, 2015, 8:37 p.m.
Review for: White
Great cheap wine! It's perfect for a casual night in you can drink without feel guilty about price. And it tastes great!
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Indianapolis, IN
July 28, 2014, 8:30 a.m.
Review for: White
Great when on a budget. This was my go to wine back in the day. I the only thing that would make it better is if it had a twist top instead of the cork.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?