This Might Be the Wine Your Halloween Party is Missing
BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,722 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 298 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
absolutely love this moscota. Its a great wine to enjoy on a sat afternoon hanging out with the girls
If you like Moscato and you aren't looking for anything fancy, foreign, or expensive, this is a completely passable choice. You have to realize that this type of wine is extremely sweet so it's not going to be for everyone, and it may not be the type you want to drink glass after glass of, but if it's too sweet for your tastes, try making a spritzer or sangria with it. There website actually has recipes so check that out. I've got a huge bottle of it in my fridge right now ready for a girl's night this weekend and that's exactly what I'll be doing with it.
One of my favorite brands, the taste gets you hooked and it's affordable, great for relaxing or having some fun
Not a huge fan of of white wines in general but I really enjoy this one. It has a nice crisp favor to it.
LOVE this wine. So sweet, not too dry and is very reasonably priced! Always a perfect go-to wine!
This wine is priced really well and tastes very good. If you want a sweet wine, this is a great choice. It is almost like drinking white grape juice because of how sweet it is, you'll forget that it is wine. Which can be bad or good.
Delicious but very, very sweet. It's also nice for making mixed drinks and tastes very good for the price range. It's not for everyone but I think it's a nice dessert wine or summer refresher.
This wine is soo good! It is one of my favorites. This brand is priced greatly. And also the taste is sooo sweeet and enjoyable to drink. love love love it!
This is one of my favorite on-a-budget moscatos to have on a girls night. I'm not a fan of wines that are too sweet, but this one is sweet without being too much. Definitely a good wine for people that do not enjoy the taste of alcohol.
If you like white, sweet wines - then this is for you! The price is low which is also a plus. Comes in a variety of sizes as well.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos