Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Nita F.
Nita F.

I love a nice cold bottle of Moscato. However, this is my least favorite of the affordable bottles of Moscato. It gives a Tarr after taste. Although, it has a very reasonable price tag.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Bronx, NY

Love sweet wines so this one specifically is a must in my fridge . I enjoy the nice fruity flavor for times when you just want to kick back and have a nice chilled glass.
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Cherryville, NC

Always a favorite of mine when it is on sale. It has a sweet taste and us a very light wine. Perfect for a summer day! Also delicious when mixed with Sprite and pink lemonade concentrate!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Menifee, CA

A really good cheap wine. I haven't tried much wine, but this Moscato has a nice light taste.
Marcie T.
Marcie T.
Fayetteville, TN

After trying the Barefoot brand of Moscato, I would not go back to any other brand. It is so delicious. It is so refreshing and relaxing. The taste of this particular wine is so sweet and crisp. I love it, and this is the number one brand of wine I drink now.
Rosalyn M.
Rosalyn M.
Upland, CA

A great inexpensive wine to purchase. They have great flavors. Moscato is a favorite of mine.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Albuquerque, NM

This is my go-to wine. It is always at a great price and always tastes delicious! If you are a moscato fan - buy this wine!
Amber G.
Amber G.

One of my favorite moscato. Perfectly sweet and you can't beat the price. You can purchase this at any grocery store
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

One of my all time favorite moscatos!! It is CHEAP and amazing $10 for a gigantic bottle and not going to lie, I will drink the whole thing myself.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Meriden, CT

I never drank any wine or even liked it. A close friend of mine is a wine drinker and introduced me to Barefoot Moscato. Now it's my favorite wine and the only wine I drink.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now