4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Barefoot is always my go-to wine brand. I love a good white wine and their Moscato and Reisling are my favorites!
This is my go to wine! It's a nice sweet white wine that I drink with meals or to have a glass to unwind at night
One of my favorite sweet, light dessert wines. This wine is bubbly and perfect for sipping on a hot, summer day!
This wine was my first and I tell all my friends buy this brand. It also makes for a great gift for any occasion!
For a lower end wine, this moscato is so good!! Can't be a good moscato for under six dollars. It's a must try!!
Very bitter. Not at all good. I couldn't get through a whole glass. I was at a party and no one enjoy this taste
Love this wine! It is cheap but very tasteful! My hands down favorite drink of all time! Sweet is the way to go!
Perfect go to and reasonably priced wine! Found at most gas stations and grocery stores so it is very convenient
I LOVE this wine. Just sweet enough. Great for a night in or a night out with the girls. Very reasonably priced.
This was the first wine I tried. It is always a good fall back for a sweet wine and for first time wine drinkers
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos