Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Yadira R.
Yadira R.

Cheap wine that has a great taste..great for gathering with friends and not trying to spend a lot of money if your on a budget..good taste not great quality
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Fort Mill, SC

My go to wine. I used to stay away from super sweet wines but this is delicious. Usually, stores will have pretty good sales on this brand so I will get a 1.5 liter bottle for 9.99 or less! I also love the bubbly line.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

I prefer sweet wine. This wine is by far my favorite. It's very smooth and fruity tasting.
Kelli F.
Kelli F.
Alsip, IL

Barefoot wine is cheap and tastes great for the price. Moscato is my go-to, and I also love the Riesling. It runs about $5 for a bottle, so you really can't go wrong. Moscato, especially Barefoot's variety, is VERY sweet... So beware if you're not into that.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Austin, TX

Yass! Always have a few of these Hoildays is drunk times with family you haven't seen in a while!
Joan D.
Joan D.

Barefoot White Moscato is great because the price is decent. I always see it at target and Ralph's.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Buies Creek, NC

I absolutely love this wine! It's so sweet and tart at the same time and it's so affordable! I would definitely recommend this wine to anyone who loves a good white wine and is on a budget!
Haley S.
Haley S.
Hickory, NC

I can always grab this at CVS or even Lowes Foods for a affordable yet amazing glass of wine. Their moscato is very refreshing and I always enjoy it.
Kate T.
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI

I'm a moscato fan. This one is perfectly sweet with the tiniest bit of fizz. It's perfect in a peach Bellini!
Becky H.
Becky H.
Sandy, OR

Ok I seriousy love me some Moscato. Pretty much any Moscato will make me very happy. So this one isn't bad, but honestly I have had significantly better for about the same price. I think my only problem with this brand of moscato, is that it's not quite as smooth as I would like. Just a personal preference. Still a good one for everyday or to share with friends.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now