4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Love this wine good with dinner or just a girls night or just to have around the house for one of those long days
My favorite on is the pink moscato, everything else kinda tastes to harsh for me! I think it needs more flavors.
Sweet wine but one of the best wines I have tried. It is affordable and a quick pick up to bring to a gathering.
Moscato lovers rejoice. Barefoot Moscato is the inexpensive party pleaser. Great taste with an even better price.
Really tasty, affordable summertime wine. Sometimes a bit too sweet and I often choose a Sauvignon Blanc instead.
An awesome winr with a sweet aftertaste! Great to go with desserts. At safeway it's super cheap, about $3/bottle
I love Moscato and Barefoot is one of the best. Its not expensive either, which is all the more reason to love it
Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite out there in the market, its so inexpensive and you can find it anywhere.
Barefoot Moscato is simple, very sweet, yet a great wine on the fly. Its not too dry, is pleasant and refreshing.
Really enjoyed the taste of this wine. As a new wine drinker it was smooth and didn't have any strong aftertaste.
Q & A
I've never tried the barefoot brand or moscato. Is this the brand to buy? I hear a lot of people talk about it.
Is this product good for it to be at its price
I put frozen strawberries in my Barefoot Moscato. Does anyone else mix anything else into theirs?
How strong is this? I've smelled it and it has a really strong smell compared to Stella rosa
What is your favorite thing to pair with this wine?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos