4.55 / 5 based on 8,041 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
It is one of my favorite brands of wine. As a college student, it is pretty darn good wine for a very nice price.
A very light, refreshing dessert wine. A great buy for under $10. It is a little on the flat side for a Moscato.
Love this stuff. Most wine tastes like vinegar to me. Light and fruity. I like it best with frozen berries in it.
Love this wine! It is cheap but very tasteful! My hands down favorite drink of all time! Sweet is the way to go!
I don't normally drink wine but this one is sweet and smooth. Very tasty and can coordinate with almost anything.
Grossest wine I've ever tried. It was really bitter to me and not sweet at all. i felt like i wasted money on it
Love this as a light sweet wine - cheap too! The whole line is an affordable option that still has a great taste.
My favorite on is the pink moscato, everything else kinda tastes to harsh for me! I think it needs more flavors.
Barefoot Moscato is simple, very sweet, yet a great wine on the fly. Its not too dry, is pleasant and refreshing.
I love this wine! Its sweet and smooth and easy to drink. Very light and refreshing! Can be found at many stores!
Q & A
I haven't tried these yet.. Are they pretty yummy?
What type of meat would pair nicely with this beverage?
Is this brand of Moscato wine your favorite?
How strong is this? I've smelled it and it has a really strong smell compared to Stella rosa
I put frozen strawberries in my Barefoot Moscato. Does anyone else mix anything else into theirs?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos