6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,833 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Who cannot say no to white wine? Especially a wine that is sweet and has a light bubble. Perfect choice!
My go-to wine! it really has a wonderful taste and amazing price perfect for a girls night out!
Good taste for the price and easy to find...fun for date night or gifting to friends and family
This has such a good taste! it has to be my favorite wine. I get this at a great deal and its delicious.
Barefoot is nice wine for the price. Nice flavor, but can be a little sweet for me.
Love moscato!! Barefoot is great for the price and if you're looking for a sweet white wine this is it!!
Moscato is one of my favorite types of wine, and barefoot makes a delicious moscato!
For the price you cannot complain. Super delicious sweet wine. Goes really well with spicy asian dishes.
A great inexpensive wine to purchase. They have great flavors. Moscato is a favorite of mine.
Love this wine, and love they give to soles4souls organization with the purchase of the wines.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos