Add a Photo

Lauren F.
Framingham, MA
Aug. 28, 2014, 1:40 p.m.
Review for: White
This stuff is dangerous but amazing! It is super affordable, but goes down so easy you will drink the whole bottle without even realizing it = Danger! It is very sweet so a good choice for people who are not huge wine drinkers but are feeling classy for a night.
Cheron L.
Cheron L.
Reseda, CA
July 29, 2014, 6:31 p.m.
Review for: White
I love the Barefoot Moscato. Light and sweet perfect for light drinkers or people who don't like hard liquor. Its always on my girls night in red box list.
Edith N.
Edith N.
Jan. 3, 2015, 9:58 p.m.
Review for: White
I don't normally drink wine but this one is sweet and smooth. Very tasty and can coordinate with almost anything.
Quay M.
Quay M.
Austin, TX
Aug. 29, 2014, 3:18 p.m.
Review for: White
I recently got into moscato and a casual, expensive stroll through Target led me right down the alcohol aisle because doesn't it always? Anyway, this particular brand was on sale. The price was looking right, I really didn't want to walk around anymore - long story short this girl's couch and wine glass were beckoning. 20 agonizing minutes later, Barefoot moscato was home with mama and we were having a party. It was surprisingly delicious. Not one of my favorites, but it paired quite nicely with Netflix and an oversized t-shirt.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Orlando , FL
I love Moscato, and for the price of under $10, this barefoot variety is great! If you like sweet wine, pick this one =)
amanda K.
amanda K.
East Moriches, NY
Sept. 10, 2014, 8:28 p.m.
Review for: White
Barefoot wine is delicious! It is a nice wine that isn't too expensive, great to drink or bring to a party.
Tabitha P.
Tabitha P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sept. 7, 2014, 12:22 p.m.
Review for: White
I love moscato. This wine is delicious. It is very sweet and decently priced. If you are on a budget, I would recommend this wine.
Amanda  M.
Amanda M.
Ashburn, Ga
Sept. 16, 2014, 12:41 p.m.
Review for: White
Great wine for a great price. I love moscato & the sweetness it has & this is a good one
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Aug. 11, 2014, 2:15 p.m.
Review for: White
This Moscato is great if you want an affordable, sweet wine! I personally love it. It's my go-to brand for a Moscato .
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Nov. 7, 2014, 7:55 a.m.
Review for: White
I love barefoot Moscato. It was the first wine I started drinking, it's insanely sweet and almost tastes like juice. I would not recommend it if you can't do sweet wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?