Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Three Rivers, MI

This is my go to wine if I don't have much money to spend! I love the sweet taste! I have bought this product numerous times! Best served chilled :) I buy it at Meijer. I definitely recommend it!
Marcie T.
Marcie T.
Fayetteville, TN

After trying the Barefoot brand of Moscato, I would not go back to any other brand. It is so delicious. It is so refreshing and relaxing. The taste of this particular wine is so sweet and crisp. I love it, and this is the number one brand of wine I drink now.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Camillus, NY

This is easily the best Moscato you can buy for under $10. It tastes great and is better than every other moscato in the same price range.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Chesapeake, Va

I love mascato and Barefoot is one of my favorites. Its bubbly and sweet, plus it is not as expensive as some other mascatos I've tried.
Amber G.
Amber G.

One of my favorite moscato. Perfectly sweet and you can't beat the price. You can purchase this at any grocery store
Daisy N.
Daisy N.
Middletown, NJ

I love this wine! It's sweet and delicious and one of the best white wines I've ever had.
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Albertville , Al

Way to sweet for my taste. I would recommend to someone who enjoys sweeter wine.
Kate K.
Kate K.

My go to cheap wine. So tasty but not overly sweet. So affordable! I will drink multiple bottles if someone doesn't stop me. Best moscato I've found that doesn't have that cheap wine taste. I will always buy this wine!
carly s.
carly s.
Boulder City, NV

Such a great wine! Very affordable as well as nice an sweet. Its so good I can drink a bottle just to myself!
Lorilynne L.
Lorilynne L.
Atwater, CA

I love any kind of Barefoot wine. Inexpensive, big bottles and nice and smooth. The moscato is probably my favorite, it's a little sweet but not overmuch and tastes good chilled or not (although I prefer it chilled).
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now