Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Eagan, MN

It's an okay really sweet wine for cheap. It's light and refreshing. Available at most liquor stores.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Mount Vernon, NY

This is my favorite wine. I cool it in the fridge and the flavor is wonderful. I highly recommend it for those who like a sweet wine. I always buy this wine because is that good. Go out and buy it you won't regret it.
Nita F.
Nita F.

I love a nice cold bottle of Moscato. However, this is my least favorite of the affordable bottles of Moscato. It gives a Tarr after taste. Although, it has a very reasonable price tag.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Bronx, NY

Love sweet wines so this one specifically is a must in my fridge . I enjoy the nice fruity flavor for times when you just want to kick back and have a nice chilled glass.
Jill J.
Jill J.
Amherstburg , Ontario

Tried this wine this weekend and really enjoyed it! It's light tasting. Wine is affordable as well.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Hickory, NC

I can always grab this at CVS or even Lowes Foods for a affordable yet amazing glass of wine. Their moscato is very refreshing and I always enjoy it.
Marcie T.
Marcie T.
Fayetteville, TN

After trying the Barefoot brand of Moscato, I would not go back to any other brand. It is so delicious. It is so refreshing and relaxing. The taste of this particular wine is so sweet and crisp. I love it, and this is the number one brand of wine I drink now.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Clearwater, FL

One of my favorite cheaper moscatos. Always have it stocked in my house. Tastes more expensive than it is.
Denise C.
Denise C.

Very tasty and sweet. I like to have this wine with something a little salty like crackers and cheese. The perfect wine to come home and unwind with.
Amber G.
Amber G.

One of my favorite moscato. Perfectly sweet and you can't beat the price. You can purchase this at any grocery store
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now