Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Desiree P.
Desiree P.

Barefoot wine is my absolute favorite wine. I love it because it is inexpensive and has a wonderful fruity flavor that is not too overpowering. My personal favorite is the Pink Moscato.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Las Cruces, NM

Excellent summer wine to enjoy chilled. Moscato's are usually a bit to sweet for me but Barefoot does it perfectly!
Brandee A.
Brandee A.
North Aurora, IL

Love the light sweet flavor, great for any party or just an evening at home!
lizzie a.
lizzie a.
San Jose, CA

This is a very good sweet wine that can be parried with a desert. A very good after dinner drink, extremely difficult not to have more than one glass.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Everett, PA

Great tasting wine. Reasonably priced. I like that it does not leave a bitter after taste like some wines do.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Pascoag, RI

Barefoot wine is a good brand. That always ends up being my go to brand, no matter what the flavor.
Aletha S.
Aletha S.
Columbia, SC

Barefoot 👣 moscato will l make you actually kick your shoes 👞 off and dance 💃 in the rain ☔ please try it.
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Oklahoma City, OK

A low cost mascato, crisp in taste. A wine for those with a sweet tooth. It is usually very easy to find and available in most liquor stores
Allison T.
Allison T.
Bowling Green, VA

Love this wine! Very affordable and I can find it in most stores. The moscato is not my favorite of the brand however.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Freedom, WI

I love this wine. It tastes great. By far one of my favorite cheap wines! This wine is perfect for a girls night.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?