Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
kelsey f.
kelsey f.

Very good wine yet very sweet which is expected. I love that the price is a good range and still good!
Joelle G.
Joelle G.
Weston, FL

One of my most favorite moscatos! Affordable and deliciously crisp taste! I can always find it at my local walgreens or supermarket when I need to bring a gift or when I just need a sweet treat.
melissa a.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE

I love barefoot wine, especially Moscato! There are a lot of brands out there but this is one of the best! Crisp, light flavor, and sweet too. I love sipping mine with dark chocolate!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Lees Summit, MO

Sweet and inexpensive, I actually prefer this over many more expensive ones. Always a hit as a hostess gift.
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
Fall River, MA

Cheap wine that doesn't taste cheap. Great for a casual glass, nice and sweet.
Marty W.
Marty W.
Monterey, CA

This wine is a favorite for me and my wife. It is very sweet but that's the way we like it. Usually on sale too.
Jenalyn P.
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN

Definitely one of my favorite brands for moscato. Nice and fruity without being overbearingly sweet or heavy.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Oceanside, Ca

Love this wine when I want to just sit back and relax or have a girls night. It's great for girls night when you don't want to spend an arm and a leg on good wine.
courtney F.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX

I love this wine! Moscato is my favorite and Barefoot is a great, cheap brand. It doesn't taste cheap at all! Sweet and light, good for any occasion!
Clare F.
Clare F.
Wayne, PA

LOVE this moscato! reasonably priced and tastes great. can be a little overwhelmingly sweet if you drink too much of it though
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?