Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Giselle D.
Giselle D.
Brooklyn, NY

Love love love ! So sweet doesn't leave a nasty after taste which I apperiacte. Great for a girls night out or a relaxing day reading your best novel !
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

Love love love, best affordable wine out there. Thank you Barefoot for making me a better mommy and housewife!!
Nicole  .
Nicole .
Glen Burnie, MD

Barefoot makes the best wine at a reasonable price. It has a great flavors and everyone always enjoys. The barefoot bubbly is also a great champaign.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Moncks Corner, SC

I am giving this an A based on the Barefoot wine brand. For a moscato it is good. I do not really care for moscato's but for a moscato this was good. Barefoot, in general, has never disappointed.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ

I absolutely love this wine! I love the nice sweet flavor. I am not a huge fan of red wine, so this is definitely my go-to choice after a long week (or day!) :)
Charity B.
Charity B.
Oxford, NY

By far my absolute favor it wine. We usually buy two to three bottles a month. If sweet wines are something you enjoy then this one is definitely for you. I personally like it chilled. This is my go too wine for everything.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.

Delicious! Could probably drink a whole bottle myself. My go-to for girls nights and great for casual dinner parties. Goes well with lighter flavours.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI

This is my favorite wine out there! It's a light fruity taste and it's affordable. I first had it at wine tasting and I buy it all the time. You can always make it a little bit more fancy when you mix it, too.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA

Barefoot Moscato is great for summer sangrias and fantastic by itself as well. I like to add some sparkling water to it and make it a spritzer by the pool
Tima F.
Tima F.
Camden, de

You can never I wrong with barefoot. Best moscato I've ever had. Perfect for a relaxing Sunday
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now