Add a Photo

Photos (61)
danielle n.
danielle n.
Appleton, WI, WI

Good light taste. A good refreshing wine for a cheap price. I tend to lend toward this kind due to price.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.

Good product and a great price. It isn't as sweet as a few I've had and not quite as rich but it is pretty good especially for the price. This one is usually very easy to find in all grocery stores. I would recommend it to others who like moscato.
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ

I like this wine, but wish I could find it in more liquor stores! I can find barefoot everywhere, but for some reason this variety I can't find! I only come across it now and then. It has a great flavor, not too sweet.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

Delicious! Barefoot moscato was the only wine I would drink for a while. Perfect on its own or with a snack.
Claire B.
Claire B.

I love all the Barefoot products and often purchase them because of their reliability of being a perfect, refreshing wine. The Moscato is delicious.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Moncks Corner, SC

...this is a decent one to try. I, personally, do not like moscato wines but I have had this one and it is pretty good for what it is.
Katelyn Z.
Katelyn Z.
Washington, MI

I love this wine. I enjoy the white, pink and red. It's a great wine. The price is amazing and good quality. This is about the only wine I drink in all honesty. I always gift it as well and my friends are pleased.
Stefanie G.
Stefanie G.

Nice, refreshing summertime wine. Less expensive compared to other Moscato wines on the shelf.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Madison, TN

The Barefoot White Moscato is one of my favorite wines to purchase from a convenient or grocery store. Each bottle is approxiamtely $5.99 - $6.99, which is a fantastic deal for a bottle of wine. If you do not like super sweet wine than the White Moscato may not be for you, but the brand Barefoot has several other amazing flavors!
Laila Ann R.
Laila Ann R.
Kingsport, Tn

This is my go-to wine. Easy to drink alone or with foods. Nice fruity character. You cannot go wrong bringing this to a get together. In my area the smaller bottle runs under $10, and the larger under $15.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now