Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Heather C.
Heather C.
Hilliard, OH
Moscato is my favorite wine, I usually do pink moscato but this is delicious.. I'm known to drink multiple bottles in one setting.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Manteca, Ca
Oct. 25, 2014, 2:26 a.m.
Review for: White
This moscato is amazing!! For the price you can't beat the taste. Highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys their Moscatos as much as I do!!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Clarksville, TN
Oct. 9, 2014, 1:19 p.m.
Review for: White
I enjoy a nice bottle of Barefoot and their white moscato is very delicious. Pick up one today and Cheers!
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Marquette, MI
Jan. 2, 2015, 12:57 p.m.
Review for: White
Decent wine at a great price! I get this when I'm in the mood for sweet & bubbly! :)
Missy W.
Missy W.
Oakboro, NC
Oct. 30, 2014, 9:21 a.m.
Review for: White
One of my favorite go-to white wine. Fresh, not TOO sweet but definitely sweet and always a decent price. I love using this in my favorite spritzers!
Vianska P.
Vianska P.
Quebradillas
If you are into very sweet wine this is for you. For me it's like drinking white grape juice.I don't drink it anymore, because I prefer Pinot Grigio.
Lori O.
Lori O.
Bennett, CO
Oct. 3, 2014, 12:47 p.m.
Review for: White
Barefoot White Moscato is a great wine if you prefer a sweeter wine. I use it to make my white wine spritzers. I would recommend this wine.
jessica C.
jessica C.
Minneapolis, MN
Sept. 6, 2014, 1:49 p.m.
Review for: White
Moscato is one of my favorite wines. I typically like to fancy it up with sugar around the rim with lemonade and sprite mixed. #yum
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Knox, Pa
Feb. 4, 2015, 8 p.m.
Review for: White
My all time favorite wine! drink it all year, my favorite with cut up fruit as well!!
Raina R.
Raina R.
Springfield, IL
Aug. 12, 2014, 2:48 p.m.
Review for: White
I love moscato and for the price of barefoot, this is a very great deal. It is light and sweet. Great for a get together with friends and family.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?