Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
felecia g.
felecia g.

I was so unhappy with this moscato! I was expecting it to taste better, but it was awful! Id drink this if it was a last resort. I like the moscato from the olive garden wayyy better! It comes in a dark green bottle and has a coppery orange lid. Around where I live, I can buy the same exact one in the store or liquor store for only 10$ and it costs 22$ at the olive garden, plus they have to open to sell it to you before you take it home. Highly suggest this moscato over barefoot moscato.
Kelli-Anne P.
Kelli-Anne P.
Williamsport, PA

I really love this moscato. Its in my top two. Its affordable. Its sweet. And its far from dry. Howevern Alasia is my go to.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Ashtabula, OH

I recently gave this a try and loved it! It has a crisp light taste! I loved it
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Uniondale, NY

I am not a big wine drinker since I'm new to the field , BUT i ran into this while shopping at the liqour store and they were giving samples. I was sooo surprised by the sweet taste and how inexpensive it was. Needless to say i braught myself a bottle lollove the taste
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI

This is my favorite wine out there! It's a light fruity taste and it's affordable. I first had it at wine tasting and I buy it all the time. You can always make it a little bit more fancy when you mix it, too.
Leivy T.
Leivy T.

Not a huge fan of sweet wine but gotta give this one a thumbs up 👍🏽 Can't go wrong with this wine
Nneji A.
Nneji A.
Detroit, MI

Barefoot is super cheap but it goes by so fast. I kind of feel like I'm drinking water at times, or maybe my body is immune to the great taste. Great size for a great price.
Annie S.
Annie S.

Didnt really care for it.it wasnt what i was looking for..kind of dry for my taste..it gave me a headache l..
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Hillsboro, OH

This is AWFUL! Everyone seems to turn to Barefoot for their "cheap Moscato" needs and I cannot stand it EVERY TIME I try it! You can find much better Moscato's in the grocery or the liquor store for the same(or lower) price!! DO NOT BUY THIS!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Imlay City, MI

This i a tasty and inexpensive moscatto. It is great for the spontaneous ladies day out. I prefer the pink variety, but when it is unavailable, this will do in a pinch.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now