Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
San Antonio, TX

SOOOOO love! barefoot it's self is a great brand. I usual pick up at local HEB or CVS. Good price as well. My taste buds awaken when I have a sip! Deff recommend.
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS

I love love love this stuff! Would highly recommend to any and every one. 💜💜💜
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
New Lothrop , MI

Great cheap wine! It's perfect for a casual night in you can drink without feel guilty about price. And it tastes great!
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Indianapolis, IN

Great when on a budget. This was my go to wine back in the day. I the only thing that would make it better is if it had a twist top instead of the cork.
LAUREN Z.
LAUREN Z.
Brewerton, NY

A+++++++ This is the best wine ever ever ever its so great! This is my go to kind of wine and brand
Katie W.
Katie W.
Livonia, MI

I absolutely LOVE Moscato! and Barefoot makes moscato so much better! It is crisp and refreshing and a perfect drink at any time of day, any day of the year!
Jana M.
Jana M.
Bethalto, IL

Amazing inexpensive wine! This is my go to when I have limited funds. It isn't overly sweet or too dry, but a really nice balance. I do prefer more sweet white wines, though, so if you prefer dry wines it may be too sweet. Definitely worth a try, though!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Iowa City, IA

great cheap wine! Love that's it's sweet but not too sweet and of course that it's cheap!
kelsey f.
kelsey f.

Very good wine yet very sweet which is expected. I love that the price is a good range and still good!
Joelle G.
Joelle G.
Weston, FL

One of my most favorite moscatos! Affordable and deliciously crisp taste! I can always find it at my local walgreens or supermarket when I need to bring a gift or when I just need a sweet treat.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?