Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is entirely too sweet for me. I have to mix it with something to cut the sweetness down.
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Barefoot is a pretty yummy drink. It's a great deal! Especially since they are on sale a lot of the time at Vons or Ralphs. When they go on sale we like to stock up on plenty to have on-hand for later. :)
Alisa C.
Alisa C.
Mission Viejo , CA
Im not a big wine person, but when I do drink wine its Moscato and Barefoot is the brand I always buy. It's a sweet wine which I love and is not to dry or bitter, amazing at any time with any food.
Brianne  l.
Brianne l.
Best Moscato on the market and it won't break the bank. Great drink for the buck
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Well lets just say when i have that special guy over this is my drink, sweet, fruity and i can drink the whole bottle lol, but i don't. I save some for the next day love that it smells and taste like a crisp green apple.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Dunkirk, MD
Very sweet! if you're not a fan of sweet wines, stay away. That said, I don't even like wine and I like this stuff. It still tastes like wine but it's drinkable for a non-wine-drinker like me
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
Just a typical moscato wine. It is really tasty but there's nothing special about it.
Danna E.
Danna E.
To say the price is fairly cheap this wine taste so good the sweetness of it makes it so much better then other brands
Susan B.
Susan B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Not that expensive but tastes great. We have this at every party. Go out and buy some for your super bowl party!
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Little rock, AR
Nov. 28, 2014, 10:47 p.m.
Review for: White
Only because I drank this so much I'm burnt out on it.I like the taste of it and its not bitter
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?