The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,671 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
One of my FAVORITES. Besides Stonebrook. This is all we need for a girls night in. It doesn't matter if it's the red, white, or pink Moscato. Barefoot is one of the best!!
Great price for this moscato and tastes great! Bought it at my local Kroger.
While it may not be the strongest, it is one of my favorites. I love moscato, and barefoot seems to make the best. It's cheap price wise but still tastes great. I always buy barefoot's moscato!
Very sweet and easy to drink! Good for sitting around on the porch with my friends, it's no fuss.
My second favorite wine! Barefoot makes many delicious wines. This particular one is very sweet and goes great on a warm summer day.
Barefoot brand wines are affordable and good. I prefer sweeter wines myself and this Moscato is very nice on a hot summer's evening.
Moscato is a refreshing, light and bubbly drink that is perfect with a meal or by itself. Also, the price makes it affordable for everyone.
This is one of the worst Moscatos I've tried. Not as sweet as a typical moscato & with a harsh aftertaste this is not one I would purchase again.
I love Brearfoot drinks. Their flavor is very strong which makes this drink so special. I really enjoy having this dirnk
I love barefoot co. They make great wines that won't cost me my weekly gas money (lol) love this moscato!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos