Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Topeka, KS

This wine is nice. It's sweet and very delicious. The packaging is nice as well. I have bought this wine many times.
rachel W.
rachel W.
Knoxville, TN

girllllll this is it girllllll this is it girllllll this is it girllllll this is it girllllll this is it girllllll this is it girllllll this is it
Giselle D.
Giselle D.
Brooklyn, NY

Love love love ! So sweet doesn't leave a nasty after taste which I apperiacte. Great for a girls night out or a relaxing day reading your best novel !
ashley d.
ashley d.
Chalfont, PA

Don't drink much moscato, but when I do, this is a nice one that most people seem to like.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Sterling Hts, MI

I am not a wine person but I like this wine. It is very inexpensive and isn't as strong tasting as red wine.
Dana K.
Dana K.
Manahawkin, NJ

I love the crisp sweetness of this wine. It tastes fresh and full of life and can be enjoyed on its own or paired well with an assortment of foods.
Alexa K.
Alexa K.

Barefoot Moscata is my go to wine. I love white wine, but I don't like wine that is too sweet. This is perfect, especially for the price. You get great value of it and it just tastes amazing. I've had more expensive wines, and I'd probably choose this over them because it is my absolute favorite. This is the wine that I have my friends try that always say "I hate wine," because after they try it they say "Well, I like THIS wine."
Charity B.
Charity B.
Oxford, NY

By far my absolute favor it wine. We usually buy two to three bottles a month. If sweet wines are something you enjoy then this one is definitely for you. I personally like it chilled. This is my go too wine for everything.
Shalesa I.
Shalesa I.

Very bitter. Not at all good. I couldn't get through a whole glass. I was at a party and no one enjoy this taste
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI

This is my favorite wine out there! It's a light fruity taste and it's affordable. I first had it at wine tasting and I buy it all the time. You can always make it a little bit more fancy when you mix it, too.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now