6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,879 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is one of my favorite inexpensive wines. I love the flavor of Moscato.
This is a great option for a cheap wine option that still tastes great. This wine is sweet and not bitter.
This moscato is veryyy tasty ; it's a bit sweet but defiantly good and is a repurchase of mines!
Barefoot is very responsible price wise and is also yum. It's great for having some girlfriends over with.
Love love love it, just the right amount of tart and sweetness. Just try it.
I enjoy drinking Barefoot Moscato. I love the crisp, sweet taste. I think it is one of my favorite wines.
Great Flavor! Not too expensive! Barefoot Wines is a great brand to buy.....
Don't normally enjoy drinking wine, but this is actually pretty good. Goes down easily
This an awesome spring/summer wine! It's great anytime but it's my go to wine in the summer by the pool :)
Great for after dinner or brunch! Barefoot is affordable and tasty. crisp and flavorful! best when chilled
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos