Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Megan T.
Megan T.
Buies Creek, NC

I absolutely love this wine! It's so sweet and tart at the same time and it's so affordable! I would definitely recommend this wine to anyone who loves a good white wine and is on a budget!
Juliana P.
Juliana P.
Cambridge, MA

Barefoot wines in general are a great bargain. The taste is pretty good for how cheap the wine is. I like the moscato it is really refreshing and great in any season.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Crestview, FL

I heard about this from a friend of mine. So I figured I would give it a try...I did and I Loved the flavor!!! Perfect for Christmas dinner
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Deltona, FL

I absolutely LOVE moscato and especially barefoot moscato! Anytime I'm in the mood for a drink I definitely go to my barefoot moscato. Unfortunately I'm out but will be getting another soon enough! I'd definitely recommend this drink and all others with barefoot! They're all good!
Kate T.
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI

I'm a moscato fan. This one is perfectly sweet with the tiniest bit of fizz. It's perfect in a peach Bellini!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Grove City, OH

I am a big moscato fan! This one is really good too and usually is on the less expensive side. Give it a try.
Briahna K.
Briahna K.
Stafford

This is my favorite wine! It's light and sweet and refreshing. I love the white one but barefoot also has the pink grapefruit flavor which is also very good. This one is better though!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

This is a great moscato...its really sweet and the price is always affordable...Target always has is on sale as well. I haven't met a person yet that doesn't like this one.
Erin N.
Erin N.

This is a sweet refreshing wine. It is also the first wine I was able to get my husband to drink. Definitely a crowd pleaser!
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Goshen, IN

One of my go to wines due to the light, sweet, crisp taste for the price. This wine is a cheaper way to experience with wines for any person who is new to drinking wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now