Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Malory V.
Malory V.

I enjoy many of the flavors this wine has to offer. I tend to use this particular flavor in a simple sangria consisting of a bottle of barefoot mascato, a bottle of peach snapps, a bag of frozen fruit and top it off with some sprite!
Carolina g.
Carolina g.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

What a great product, delicious in taste, and smells.floral. i always go back to drinking this every time i get to the store, they are very affordable and love to have people over as well. All my friends like it and i have recommended it to many people
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Corvallis, OR

I love this wine. I know must fine wine lovers would scoff at this cheap, sweet wine, but it's great and I am not ashamed to drink the whole bottle myself.
Alexa K.
Alexa K.

Barefoot Moscata is my go to wine. I love white wine, but I don't like wine that is too sweet. This is perfect, especially for the price. You get great value of it and it just tastes amazing. I've had more expensive wines, and I'd probably choose this over them because it is my absolute favorite. This is the wine that I have my friends try that always say "I hate wine," because after they try it they say "Well, I like THIS wine."
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Dawson Springs, KY

This is my favorite go to wine to drink. The taste is sweet but not too sweet to turn your stomach and it has no bad after taste. You can buy it just about anywhere, even some grocery stores.
Lyn B.
Lyn B.

Love this wine. It's light and crisp. When chilled it is the best. Very happy with this wine.
Cora B.
Cora B.
Laredo, TX

Love the sweetness of this white guy! Best moscato I have tried so far. For a refreshing coktail I like to add any fruit, like grapes or stawberries and eat them at the end.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Independence, MO

Not to sweet not to tart. When I want to take a bubble bath with a glass of wine this is perfect this is not a wine I cook with be it is sweet but like I said it's not candy sweet.
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.

Very good if you like sweet wine! I do however think it gives off a weird aftertaste. However, it's definitely worth the price!
Nadia R.
Nadia R.

I like wines are are more on the sweet side. This is why I enjoyed this wine so much. It was sweet but not overbearing. The taste of citrus definitely made my palate happy. The bottle was also easy to open which I greatly appreciated. It was a simple twist off cap as opposed to the traditional pop open ones. Definitely one of my favorites.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now