Add a Photo

Photos (61)
amanda K.
amanda K.
East Moriches, NY

Barefoot wine is delicious! It is a nice wine that isn't too expensive, great to drink or bring to a party.
Tabitha P.
Tabitha P.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I love moscato. This wine is delicious. It is very sweet and decently priced. If you are on a budget, I would recommend this wine.
Amanda  M.
Amanda M.
Ashburn, Ga

Great wine for a great price. I love moscato & the sweetness it has & this is a good one
Kristen B.
Kristen B.

This Moscato is great if you want an affordable, sweet wine! I personally love it. It's my go-to brand for a Moscato .
Danielle A.
Danielle A.

I love barefoot Moscato. It was the first wine I started drinking, it's insanely sweet and almost tastes like juice. I would not recommend it if you can't do sweet wine.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.

Great priced wine and love the taste. I have tried other Barefoot brands and they do not disappoint.
Melina L.
Melina L.
Conyers, GA

This is something I would recommend if you are drinking alone and on a budget. It is a good tasting moscato.. not going to go as far as say it is absolutely amazing. but tastes good for a reasonable price. Publix usually has some decent sales on Barefoot alcoholic products.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Gardiner, ME

This is my favorite wine! a little higher end but it is worth the extra money spent!
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

A great dessert wine that's not hard on the wallet. Nice and sweet with no icky aftermath
Christina K.
Christina K.
Warrington, PA

I'm not a big wine drinker but I do like this one. I prefer sweet wines and this white moscato is perfect.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?