Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Middletown, DE
I'm obsessed with this Moscato, and so is everyone I know! It goes well with nearly every meal, it's affordable, and tastes delicious. :)
T N.
T N.
New London, CT
Barefoot is reasonably priced wine and the great surprise is that it's taste is comparable to higher priced wines.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
One of my favorite Moscatos'. It is perfect for any occasion, and those who don't like a sweet wine will drink Barefoot.
haley s.
haley s.
Cleveland , OH
Barefoot Moscato is a great wine. One of my favorite dessert wines- it is very sweet. And not too expensive
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
Barefoot Moscato is great for summer sangrias and fantastic by itself as well. I like to add some sparkling water to it and make it a spritzer by the pool
Janelle C.
Janelle C.
Wichita Falls, TX
I love Moscato, and this one is just fine. I LOVE their Red Moscato as well.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is entirely too sweet for me. I have to mix it with something to cut the sweetness down.
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Barefoot is a pretty yummy drink. It's a great deal! Especially since they are on sale a lot of the time at Vons or Ralphs. When they go on sale we like to stock up on plenty to have on-hand for later. :)
Alisa C.
Alisa C.
Mission Viejo , CA
Im not a big wine person, but when I do drink wine its Moscato and Barefoot is the brand I always buy. It's a sweet wine which I love and is not to dry or bitter, amazing at any time with any food.
Brianne  l.
Brianne l.
Best Moscato on the market and it won't break the bank. Great drink for the buck
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?