BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
michelle l.
michelle l.
Asheville, NC
LOVE THIS WINE! It is moderately priced, had great taste and is easy enough on the alcohol content to drink on a weeknight. I love it for the weekends though when, watching a moving or socializing at home with friends.
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Port Orange, Fl
Honestly, I'm a HUGE moscato fan, for being so cheap, it's not too bad! Very sweet, and pretty tasty.
Oriana V.
Oriana V.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato! The perfect combination of refreshing and sweet. After a long day of work and once the kids are asleep, this is something I look forward to, to help me unwind.
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Brooklyn, New York
Affordable and good. Can not go wrong with Barefoot brand wine. I particularly like the mascato as the notes are subtle and do not concentrate on the more sophisticated flavors.
Casey D.
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I have tried a few of the barefoot wines and I have enjoyed every one. A great wine for a great price. Highly recommended!
Sasha L.
Sasha L.
Love Barefoot and Moscato is my favorite kind of wine. It's definitely a fruity, sweet wine, but Barefoot offers a plethora of white and reds, so there's something for everyone. Moscato is light and crisp, and Barefoot makes my favorite kind. Barefoot is also budget friendly, so it's a good value. Love!
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Midwest City, Oklahoma
You can't really go wrong with this wine. It's sweet, light, inexpensive, and tastes great.
Katrina J.
Katrina J.
I was never really a wine drinker at all but once I tasted Barefoot Mascato, I fell in love!...it's the only brand of Mascato I drink
Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.
Orlando, FL
Barefoot is my go to girls night drink of choice! Able to keep my budget and enjoy some amazing wine. Love love love!
Sanchina  C.
Sanchina C.
Sanford, FL
Not a huge white wine fan, but I do like moscato. This one is just okay. Too tart for me though. Widely available and at an affordable price point.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?