4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love moscato and this moscato is to die for! My favorite! My husband gets me a bottle a few times a month : )
Good and great price!! I enjoy the flavor! Strong enough for me because I'm not a huge drinker! I will buy again!
I don't normally drink wine but this one is sweet and smooth. Very tasty and can coordinate with almost anything.
Sweet and refreshing wine. Great for making a batch of sangria in the summer. Not overly sweet and is affordable.
This wine is a favorite for me and my wife. It is very sweet but that's the way we like it. Usually on sale too.
Great taste for great price! My fAvorite wine from this brand is the Moscato! Been drinking this wine since 2008!
I love this wine. Makes a great white sangria add a slash of crab juice and some seltzer water and fresh fruit
If I could give this wine more stars, I absolutely would. This Moscato tastes amazing and is by far my favorite.
Sweet wine but one of the best wines I have tried. It is affordable and a quick pick up to bring to a gathering.
This Moscato is reasonably priced and it does taste good, a little sweet but not as sweet as the pink moscato..
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos