Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Joanna A.
Joanna A.

It's soft and has great fine taste I don't drink in daily basis but this is the perfect wine when u have company plus it's very economic and refrigerate it and it's really good
Neyva A.
Neyva A.
Meridian, ID

It's Sweet, It's my favorite because of how sweet it is my pallet is not use to the bitterness. This is great if u want to start on wine and never had it before:)
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Thornville, OH

If you like sweet, fruity, frugally priced wine.....then this is your new best friend. I love it for girls night.....or any other night for that matter.
Shari H.
Shari H.

Great wine to always have on hand. It's a nice white flavorful wine that goes well with any meal. Can also have a glass just to sip since it's light and easy to drink
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Owensboro, KY

This was actually the first wine I ever drank that I enjoyed and probably would still try it now
Claire M.
Claire M.
Cedar Rapids , IA

For the price this moscato is worth it! It is nice and sweet but doesn't taste too cheap. I would recommend to anyone trying not to spend an arm and a leg on wine!
Cathy K.
Cathy K.
Tonawanda, NY

Love it!! The perfect sweet taste. Sweet in a good way, even for those who don't necessarily like sweet. Try it! You might be pleasantly surprised. I was.
Desire C.
Desire C.
Mobile, AL

This wine is so delicious! I love the sweet taste. I have to be careful not to drink too much of it because it tastes so good.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Topeka, KS

This wine is nice. It's sweet and very delicious. The packaging is nice as well. I have bought this wine many times.
rachel W.
rachel W.
Knoxville, TN

girllllll this is it girllllll this is it girllllll this is it girllllll this is it girllllll this is it girllllll this is it girllllll this is it
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now