6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,878 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Barefoot is a good brand when you want something inexpensive. The moscato is a good sweet wine.
This is a great wine! You can also buy it in a giant bottle and it's great for big get togethers or events!
Barefoot moscato is one of my favorites.. if you are looking for nice fruity wine then i recommend this one
Great wine! It goes great with dessert and with the price tag you can't really beat it!
I love love love this stuff! Would highly recommend to any and every one. 💜💜💜
I love this brand of moscato! I can down a few bottles in a night and there are different flavora
I love Moscato, and this one is just fine. I LOVE their Red Moscato as well.
This is the wine to get if you're looking for something that's cheap but great
Absolute favorite, perfect if you like sweet wine. Barefoot has always been a great brand with consistency
This is Delicious!!!! I buy this in bulk. The great thing is they have an extra large bottle too.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos