Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Julie S.
Julie S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Favorite wine and for the price you can't go wrong. Sweet but not too sweet !
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Gladstone, MI
This is one of my favorite wines. It's deliciously sweet and smooth. Very good price as well!
Catherine F.
Catherine F.
Stockton, CA
My favorite go to wine. Add some fruit in the summer and you're set! The price it great compared to other moscato wines!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Lk In The Hls, IL
This is my favorite wine and at a great price too!! It is my go to in the evenings after work while I sit and unwind!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Love this!!! Not bitter, and its sweet. Goes great with anything.. inly wine i drink when i have the girls over :)
Theresa T.
Theresa T.
Phoenix, AZ
I love moscatos but especially enjoy this one. It is very drinkable and affordable. Many moscatos can be too sweet and overwhelming and this one isn't. Try it!
Sharon  W.
Sharon W.
Menifee, CA
If you like sweet tasting wines then you are going to love this, and it is pretty inexpensive, I can always find this at the grocery store on sale.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Lafayette, LA
I am a moscato lover! This is a great cheaper mascara if you don't want to spend a lot of money on wine. I really like it because it is a little fizzy which I tend to pull towards when it comes to mascato
Casey C.
Casey C.
One of my favorite drinks to help unwind after a long day. Price is great and the taste is better!!
Gina T.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
Barefoot is a good, cheap, and easy to find brand that is sweet with a little bit of bubble. It's great for a girl's night or mixing with different types of juices to make a fruity, bubbly cocktail.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?