Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Fernando M.
Fernando M.
Mission Hills, CA

Not a big wine drinker but find this wine to be very good in taste and in price. Can be combined with a light dinner or for any occasion.
Maritza R.
Maritza R.
Orlando, FL

This is definitely a great wine! As I've heard a lot of people say; yes it is a great wine to get you started into wines! Sweet and refreshing taste, great for any occasion even if it's just lounging on your porch on a nice summer night. Also great on price, especially for the flavor!
Nikki B.
Nikki B.

Hands down one of my favorite wines out there. I love moscato but Barefoot is even better than most. It's super inexpensive and they have sales quite often on top of the already low price!! Sweet and savory! Recommend it for sure!!
nicole g.
nicole g.
Everett, MA

I love this brand of wine. The price is right and there are a variety of flavors to choose from. This is my go-to brand for red, pink, and regular moscato, and reisling. It never fails to please when I have guests over the house.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Westland, MI

I really enjoy the taste & the price of this wine! Perfect for girls' night in or even for date night with that special someone !
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

Barefoot is my go-to wine selection if I am looking to drink more than one or two glasses, if you know what I mean ;) It isn't the tastiest, but the price is just right for my fresh out of college budget.
Darylsue L.
Darylsue L.
London, OH

A great choice in wine if you like sweet wines, and for the price it is a win-win kind of deal! I personally love every wine by Barefoot.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Manassas, VA

If you're looking for a cheap but good bottle of wine, this is the bottle to choose! Sweet and bubbly! Serve it cold and be sure to seal it up if you have leftovers. It's not as good if it isn't bubbly
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.

Super tasty - has a sweet yet not overwhelmingly sweet taste. Very refreshing when served cold. I recently bought a ton of cases of the 4-pk minis for baby shower favors - everybody loved them especially since they have the little foot on the bottle already :)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Newtown, PA

Barefoot is a great brand that does not cost a lot. I liked this wine because it wasn't too sweet.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now