Your Bachelor Watch Party Essentials
4.55 / 5 based on 8,033 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Great taste, perfect way to unwind after a long day. Great taste, great flavor,great price one of my go to wines
A smooth and sweet taste. One of my favorites that's always available at the store and is reasonably priced too.
Barefoot Moscato is simple, very sweet, yet a great wine on the fly. Its not too dry, is pleasant and refreshing.
Good flavor, enjoyed it with dessert while sharing a evening with friends. I would recommend this wine to others.
One of my favorite wines. I love it because it's lightly sweet with a crisp delicate taste and very expensive...
Cheap wine that always does the trick. It sweet and good with chicken. Yummy wine for a girls night if you ask me
Barefoot is always my go-to wine brand. I love a good white wine and their Moscato and Reisling are my favorites!
It's good for the price. But I definitely like the ones that cost a litter more. They have more of a sweet taste.
This wine is actually the only kind of wine I like. Ill drink a whole bottle before I go out. Its my happy juice!
I'm a huge moscato fan! I'm also a fan of a good price!!! You get a great tasting wine without breaking the bank!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos