Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Tori H.
Tori H.
Westland, MI

I really enjoy the taste & the price of this wine! Perfect for girls' night in or even for date night with that special someone !
Brianna R.
Brianna R.

My favorite brand of moscato! So flavorful and priced very well. Very light.
Darylsue L.
Darylsue L.
London, OH

A great choice in wine if you like sweet wines, and for the price it is a win-win kind of deal! I personally love every wine by Barefoot.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.

Super tasty - has a sweet yet not overwhelmingly sweet taste. Very refreshing when served cold. I recently bought a ton of cases of the 4-pk minis for baby shower favors - everybody loved them especially since they have the little foot on the bottle already :)
Taylor W.
Taylor W.

I really like the barefoot moscato! It's my favorite and definitely doesn't break the bank when I would like to come home and enjoy a nice glass of wine.
Audrianna G.
Audrianna G.
Dinuba, CA

I have tasted better Moscato but this is good for the price. Very cheap and affordable..
Taminka J.
Taminka J.

I wasn't too impressed with this brand of mosacato , i was served this at a chain restaurant and it was little too sweet for my taste , I know that moscato is a sweet wine, but this was on the more sweeter side,,,,, however it does the trick about making me feel "liberated"
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Newtown, PA

Barefoot is a great brand that does not cost a lot. I liked this wine because it wasn't too sweet.
Dominique F.
Dominique F.

Mediocre wine but you get what you pay for. If you want an expensive wine that will get the job done this is for you. It's not sweet but has a nice refreshing taste.
Sara V.
Sara V.
Frostburg, MD

Lovely wine with a lovely price. Beautiful for both the occasion of celebration and for a nice dinner. I would highly recommend if you like something sweet and light and not looking for something to get high strung on, just something light and classy. :) I truly enjoy this.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now