Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Nashville, GA

Love this wine. Great beginners wine. Nice and sweet. It's also very inexpensive.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Columbus, OH

Moscato is my favorite type of wine. Barefoot is a good, cheap brand if you have a price limit.
Megha P.
Megha P.
North Bergen, NJ

I started drinking this stuff in college and there's better moscato out there but this is delicious
Kezia O.
Kezia O.

I am not a huge fan of dry wines. I prefer wine of the sweeter variety. Barefoot moscato is right amount of sweet with an even better price! All bottles are under $10, even the larger ones go on sale sometimes.
Michael L.
Michael L.
Cleveland, OH

One of my favorite wines that I like to pick up when I want to enjoy a glass of some sweet wine.
Daisy M.
Daisy M.

I love Moscato and Barefoot makes one of the best ones I've had. Love the wine will keep drinking this brand prices as great.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

Oh what a delight. You can never go wrong with barefoot. It is decent price so people think it's not good. But it actually is great.
Kamille D.
Kamille D.
Manitoba

Barefoot is my favourite wine and I don't even like drinking wine but when I tried barefoot I fell inlove! It's sweet and light also fruity, if you haven't tried it yet pick it up because you can't go wrong with trying it out and the price is so affordable for the amount you get in the bottle. You can just relax at home while your drinking or even at parties, you can enjoy it. Seriously Barefoot will not disappoint and find out why it's gotten awards
Joanna A.
Joanna A.

It's soft and has great fine taste I don't drink in daily basis but this is the perfect wine when u have company plus it's very economic and refrigerate it and it's really good
Neyva A.
Neyva A.
Meridian, ID

It's Sweet, It's my favorite because of how sweet it is my pallet is not use to the bitterness. This is great if u want to start on wine and never had it before:)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now