Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kat H.
Kat H.
Everett, WA

I am a huge Moscato fan, and for the lower budget ranges this is my first choice. Especially if I'm only getting a bottle for myself to sip on through the week.
Leila D.
Leila D.

Sweet and affordable! Great for new wine drinkers. If you like this you should try Barefoot Pink Moscato or Barefoot Riesling.
Bridget G.
Bridget G.
Anguilla, Mississippi

I love a good Moscato and this one is the winner hands down. Sweet and satisfying.
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.

This is definitely my go to wine in the summer. I love the cool and crisp flavor and the sweetness. It's perfect for a summer day
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Cranston , RI

The best flavor for this brand Moscato pretty much goes for every occasion. Have a get together bring moscato. Pre game before the night out to the club drink Moscato. Having chicken Alfredo for dinner drink Moscato. Want a relaxing night that can give you a good sleep drink some Moscato. 😎
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Manteca, Ca

This moscato is amazing!! For the price you can't beat the taste. Highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys their Moscatos as much as I do!!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Clarksville, TN

I enjoy a nice bottle of Barefoot and their white moscato is very delicious. Pick up one today and Cheers!
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Marquette, MI

Decent wine at a great price! I get this when I'm in the mood for sweet & bubbly! :)
Missy W.
Missy W.
Oakboro, NC

One of my favorite go-to white wine. Fresh, not TOO sweet but definitely sweet and always a decent price. I love using this in my favorite spritzers!
Kenia R.
Kenia R.
Tooele, UT

This moscato was just how I like my wine. Sweet and not bitter. I loved it. I've had other types of wines and this was by far my favorite.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?