BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kaitlyn C.
Syracuse, NY
For about $5, this is the best bottle of moscato that you can get! Great flavor and great packaging. My sister served it at her wedding and all the guests loved it!
Heather B.
Deridder, LA
Really great taste. Very sweet and not bitter.. I will go through a whole bottle before I know it! One of the best moscatos!
Tricia M.
Ithaca, NY
This is really good for how cheap it is. I enjoy picking this up and having it in my cabinet for a rainy day. Very good stuff.
Carolyn G.
Phoenix, AZ
The Barefoot wine products are not great but are not expensive and taste good. The Moscato is one of their better flavors and is a nice glass to have on a weeknight.
Melissa D.
Abilene, TX
I have to say that I love this. this brand is a brand that my grandmother and I can just sit on the porch have a few glasses and enjoy conversations
Alexandria A.
I love Moscato, and Barefoot is not one of my favorites. It's good for the price, but there are better in the same price range, like Sutter Home. This brand definitely has an unpleasant aftertaste.
Ashley J.
Rockmart, GA
I love this wine!! I have never been a wine drinker at all because they all taste so dry but barefoot is so yummy!!!
Christy N.
Oakhurst, CA
I love Moscato. It's a sweet and light wine that makes me a happy mommy. Barefoot Moscato is affordable for the everyday person. But don't let the low cost turn you away. It is still very yummy. You don't always have to pay a high price for a great taste.
Sydney T.
Bloomsburg, PA
I'm a college student and this wine tastes great and isn't too expensive! I go through bottles of this with my roommates and we love it! It's so easy to drink, but be careful because it will definitely give you a bad hangover headache the next morning!
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
I love this wine, i was told about this from someone else and decided to buy it, fell in love and is basically the only wine i buy
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?