BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Krista l.
Krista l.
Rensselaer, NY
This product is one of the best I have ever had. My mother and I look forward to trying the many different brands that barefoot puts out. We love buying the big bottles that may not always last the night. We love the pink moscato.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Sweet, cheap, and my favorite moscato! You can't beat the taste of barefoot moscato, or the price.
brittany f.
brittany f.
Hudson, OH
I really like this wine! It is affordable and tastes good. Its great for any occasion especially girls night in
samira g.
samira g.
Saint Petersburg, FL
One of my favorites .. it's delicious smooth and not to sweet . I prefer this one over many others when it comes to wine .
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Hampton, VA
Love this! I recommend this to anyone who doesn't want a too strong of a wine. It's reasonably priced and has a refreshing taste. For those who do like this wine I would recommend you all try the Pink Barefoot Moscato.
Leah T.
Leah T.
Knox City, TX
This wine is by far my favorite of the "cheapies." I've tried a few other brands like Arbor Mist's White Zinfandel, but they all seemed much dryer than this. It's sweet and absolutely perfect after dinner.I will continue to buy this Moscato. Highly recommended.
Samara B.
Samara B.
Minooka, IL
It's not my fav mascato I find it to be a little more dry than other brands, I'll buy it if it's on special bc after a glass you get use to it. It's not bad for the price. Mascato is my fav wine thou.
Christine m.
Christine m.
Imperial, MO
I really like this wine. It's the perfect base for a fruity sangria in the summer or great chilled in a glass all by itself.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
I love moscato. It's sweet enough to like even add something additional to it to spice things up!
Denise B.
Denise B.
Looking for a super sweet wine that is also very affordable? This is it. If you like sweet wines, Barefoot Moscato should be at the top of your list.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?