Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Brianne  l.
Brianne l.

Best Moscato on the market and it won't break the bank. Great drink for the buck
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA

Well lets just say when i have that special guy over this is my drink, sweet, fruity and i can drink the whole bottle lol, but i don't. I save some for the next day love that it smells and taste like a crisp green apple.
Pamela  N.
Pamela N.
Milford, CT

All time favorite wine, it's sweet and crisp, is even more delicious in pink! Good iced or even warm! It's really cheap and easy to find!
Meagan C.
Meagan C.

Just a typical moscato wine. It is really tasty but there's nothing special about it.
Danna E.
Danna E.

To say the price is fairly cheap this wine taste so good the sweetness of it makes it so much better then other brands
Susan B.
Susan B.
Colorado Springs, CO

Not that expensive but tastes great. We have this at every party. Go out and buy some for your super bowl party!
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Little rock, AR

Only because I drank this so much I'm burnt out on it.I like the taste of it and its not bitter
Aimee A.
Aimee A.

I love moscato and this brand is very enjoyable not too sweet. Definitely a must have at my house.
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Las Vegas, NV

This is mine and my fiance's favorite wine! The price is right, for a good bottle of wine. Not so expensive that you hate to share it, but inexpensive enough to take to someone's house.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
San Antonio , Tx

A really nice, crisp and sweet Moscato that's under 15 dollars a bottle. Surprisingly doesn't taste like its inexpensive, giving it two thumbs up.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?