Add a Photo

Photos (59)
krista d.
krista d.
Toronto Canada

Sweet and bubbly, the perfect moscato. Light and refreshing it has a sweet finish. Not dry but very enjoyable
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Charlotte, NC

Definitely a must. I cannot complain about this drink its cheap, its good and what else do you need in the wine? Although this was one of my first wines that I started drinking, if I want something cheap I always know what to go back to.
Shirley C.
Shirley C.

My all time favorite wine! Its not too strong and not too sweet. I enjoy drinking this on the regular because its crisp and refreshing. If you don't like the taste of wines then you have to try this. It tastes like a fizzy juice, but still gets you a little tipsy.
Mary Lee K.
Mary Lee K.
Macomb, MI

Sweet but not too sweet. Priced wonderfully. Goes well with fruit and salads or perfect on its own. Light and crisp like a summers day!
Stefanie S.
Stefanie S.

I love moscato, great simple flavor. I drink other brands of wine but when I'm a budget I go for Barefoot. Never disappointed. I drink another brand but at the money I cannot remember the name but it's pretty close taste to Barefoot!
S S.
S S.

I absolutely love this wine! It's always a go-to for events like parties and gatherings. Its low price of approximately $4 (depending upon where one buys it) is always an attractive feature as well.
Catie M.
Catie M.
Haledon, NJ

I absolutely love this wine! It is a sweet white wine. It is also a very cheap wine. It's completely worth buying! It's a great wine for people who don't like wine being that it's very sweet. I will definitely be purchasing this wine again in the future.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.

Good product and a great price. It isn't as sweet as a few I've had and not quite as rich but it is pretty good especially for the price. This one is usually very easy to find in all grocery stores. I would recommend it to others who like moscato.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Atlanta, GA

Not the best but definitely no the worst. I would give it three starts because thats what it is just in the middle. I have tried most of the other white wines that barefoot offers and I'd say they're all about three stars worthy. Good for the price though.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Schuykl Havn, PA

Barefoot is one of my favorite brands of moscato wines. The price is very reasonable, and comes in a decent sized bottle. The bottle is easy to open every time I've purchased. I recommend this brand to friends often.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now