4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
The barefoot Moscato is a light and sweet tasting Wine. Very good wine to pair with pasta or with fruit and cheese.
This is amazing! I like the somewhat tangy taste of it and it is so refreshing! And you can't beat the price of it!
Good taste but a bit flat, it lacks flavor, prefer the pink moscato. Used it to make a white sangria , tasted good
I love this moscato. It is one of the first that I tried. I was hooked and it made me want to explore other brands
Barefoot is a great wine at an even greater price. Love how the label lets you know what the wine pairs best with!
My favorite brand of wine! So classy and tastes delicious. Great for a relaxing night and perfect for winding down.
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine EVER! The taste is so crisp and the value of a bottle is great for the price.
I'm down for this. It has a good taste and is probably one of my favorites. I got it as a gift and bought me after.
Barefoot Moscato is the best fruity wine ever. It's the best white Moscato I've found yet. Definitely recommended
I love this wine! Its sweet and smooth and easy to drink. Very light and refreshing! Can be found at many stores!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos