Add a Photo

Photos (61)
April B.
April B.
Powderly, KY

Barefoot moscato is a very fun, affordable wine. The taste is very sweet, a little dry. Defiantly a good wine for all of the ladies during a "girls night in". Or even to relax with!
Kate P.
Kate P.

I prefer the pink, but sometimes this is all stores have. I like this one as well, the pink is sweeter and tastes a little bit fruitier than this one, but this one is very good too.
Wren A.
Wren A.

I can't count how many bottles of this stuff I've had. It's good stuff. I don't drink it as much anymore because my tastes have become more sophisticated, but I'm sure I will again.
Michelle b.
Michelle b.
Otis, OR

I've bought quite a few barefoot wines. And most of them are pretty good! The ones I prefer is the moscatos. I like my wine sweet & the moscato is a little sweeter than the others.
Jovie B.
Jovie B.
Lithonia, GA

My favorite after work wine! Sweet and smooth, and always affordable. A bonus is that this wine never leaves me with a headache later. Another one of my favorites is the Sweet Red!
jesenia g.
jesenia g.
Union City, NJ

I usually go for pink Moscato but I found this white wine to be sweeter and taste sooo good. I never liked white wine before I started drinking barefoot!! Ugh, you need to try it.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
O Fallon, MO

This is my absolute favorite wine! I'm a newbie when it comes to wine so I haven't really experienced much, but I love this moscato. It's super affordable and extremely delicious.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Coventry, RI

No matter how many different kinds of Moscato I try, I always go back to Barefoot Moscato. It goes down smooth and the value can't be beat. I will continue to buy again and again!
Audra H.
Audra H.
Olmsted Falls, OH

For the price, you are getting a great value! The taste is refreshing, and it's smooth enough to drink daily, at dinner, or when you're in need of a glass to unwind after the day.
jennifer s.
jennifer s.

My absolute favorite moscato!! It is a must have in our house for get togethers with friends. I have tried several others and this is by far my favorite! Sweet but not too sweet.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now