BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you like sweet wine, you'll probably like this one. It's very tasty and it's not bitter. If you're looking to have a good girls night this is definitely a good drink to bring. I'd definitely recommend!
Marena C.
I'm not a big fan of wine, but this by far is my favorite! It has a nice and light and sweet taste to it and isn't very strong. It also isn't too expensive and you get a nice size bottle for it's price
Kiaya C.
This wine is delicious and it's very sweet for those that don't like dry. I prefer this to a lot of other wines because it doesn't taste like alcohol. It's a good price, especially since one bottle to yourself will get the job done!
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Great wine! Sweet but not too sweet! Affordable and easy to find! Great for those who don’t typically like wine. I highly recommend it and buy it all the time. You can find it at any local grocery store!
Kelli M.
Alma, AR
I am a huge Moscato fan! Barefoot was one of the first Moscatos that I have ever tried and it was love at first sip.  It is affordable.  I love the bubbliness, the taste, everything about it.
Laquieta E.
Austin, TX
I give the moscato a 4 stars out of 5 only because pink mascato is my favorite but white is just as tasteful .. Its not swee like the pink load ago but the Burt of it is amazing!
Really good choice of you are working with a dudget!
Tricia E.
Bonney Lake, WA
My favorite wine. The taste is so smooth, and delicate on the tongue. Goes perfect with a social event or even just a night at home. It isn't too intoxicating, but can also make you feel extremely relaxed. I will continue to purchase it. It's delightful.
Ashley S.
Kenai, AK
In 28 years I've never ever been able to enjoy a glass of wine because every single time I'd try any kind of wine I absolutely hated it with a passion. One day at an event someone had me try a cup of pink moscato....i really liked it. I craved it so bad after that and went to the store and purchased a bottle of pink moscato and white moscato (a different brand than barefoot). when I tried the white I fell in crazy love with it. then one day I went to the store to get a a bottle again and they didn't have the kind I had started buying so I saw the barefoot brand bottle of moscato and bought that. got home and chilled it popped it open and it was the best adult beverage I've ever ever tried. I am addicted. it's so sweet and yummy and it's not crazy expensive which is a major perk. i love love love you barefoot.
Jillian M.
Brooklyn
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Moscato is my favorite wine. This brand is cheap and delicious. I drink it way too much. The best part is it's so cheap. My mom for my into this wine because it's that good. I recommend it to others.
Bridget B.
From college days, to post grad, to hopefully beyond, this affordable, sweet wine never lets you down. Crisp and refreshing, this wine goes well on its own or paired with cheese, dinner, or dessert.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?