Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Blacksburg, VA

This is my second choice for grocery store Modesto. It has a sweet and refreshing flavor and is reasonably priced without tasting like rubbing alcohol as some inexpensive brands do.
Michelle b.
Michelle b.
Otis, OR

I've bought quite a few barefoot wines. And most of them are pretty good! The ones I prefer is the moscatos. I like my wine sweet & the moscato is a little sweeter than the others.
Britney M.
Britney M.

I'm not a huge fan of barefoot wines. This one, however, is the exception! This one is a perfect go to moscato that is cheap and easy to find. Perfect for many different occasions.
Jovie B.
Jovie B.
Lithonia, GA

My favorite after work wine! Sweet and smooth, and always affordable. A bonus is that this wine never leaves me with a headache later. Another one of my favorites is the Sweet Red!
Audra H.
Audra H.
Olmsted Falls, OH

For the price, you are getting a great value! The taste is refreshing, and it's smooth enough to drink daily, at dinner, or when you're in need of a glass to unwind after the day.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
O Fallon, MO

This is my absolute favorite wine! I'm a newbie when it comes to wine so I haven't really experienced much, but I love this moscato. It's super affordable and extremely delicious.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Coventry, RI

No matter how many different kinds of Moscato I try, I always go back to Barefoot Moscato. It goes down smooth and the value can't be beat. I will continue to buy again and again!
jesenia g.
jesenia g.
Union City, NJ

I usually go for pink Moscato but I found this white wine to be sweeter and taste sooo good. I never liked white wine before I started drinking barefoot!! Ugh, you need to try it.
Monica T.
Monica T.

This a very light and sweet wine. The price is very reasonable and is a good weeknight wine. I like to grab a glass when I come home from work to drink while i am cooking dinner.
jennifer s.
jennifer s.

My absolute favorite moscato!! It is a must have in our house for get togethers with friends. I have tried several others and this is by far my favorite! Sweet but not too sweet.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now