Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Dayton , OH
Very sweet wine, but it's my sisters go to! It's delicious for a glass, but I can't drink more than one. Can find at any grocery store or liquor store.
Betsy B.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
Moscato is my favorite wine! Barefoot is reasonably priced and has a very good flavor. A red velvet cupcake makes it even better! This is a great wine!
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Coolidge, AZ
I just LOVE this wine. It's my favorite, the sweetness and crisp flavor just linger in your mouth. I buy it all the time and the price is just right!
Laura B.
Laura B.
oakdale, CA
Love the taste of this wine , it is soo refreshing and yet so nicely scented. It does have an affordable price , bought it at a local grocery store .
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI
My all time favorite! Barefoot is by far the best out of any brand of moscato. This is my go to light and refreshing, I like that it's not too sweet.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
This is my go to wine. I can't drink most red wines or certain alcohol because my body reacts to them in a negative way. But I just love this stuff!!
Aly M.
Aly M.
Queen Anne, MD
Good inexpensive wine to keep on hand for when you are having guests. But not something that is top of the line when you are wanting a great moscato!
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Metamora, IL
This reminds me of College. This is GREAT wine at a GREAT cost! Always crisp and fresh and great for a hot summer night with the girls or your hunny!
Amber T.
Amber T.
Greenfield, In
Moscato is my favorite wine and this one isn't bad at all. Out of the ones in this same price range this is probably the best. It's very affordable.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Rensselaer, NY
This is inexpensive, but the taste is still great. It's more of a flat moscato, not airy or bubbley. It's great to use for sangria or wine slushies.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?