Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Alissa B.
Alissa B.
Quantico, VA
Good taste and great price.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Dunkirk, MD
Very sweet! if you're not a fan of sweet wines, stay away. That said, I don't even like wine and I like this stuff. It still tastes like wine but it's drinkable for a non-wine-drinker like me
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Clarkesville, GA
I love Barefoot Wines. It is affordable and a good quality. Their Moscato is a sweet, airy, and light wine. When I first got into drinking wine I preferred Riesling, Moscato, and Chardonnay. I now drink red wine a majority of the time, but I love Barefoot Wines.
Christen P.
Christen P.
Redford, MI
Barefoot Wine is one of my favorite brands. I found it back in LA years ago before it became mainstream. I'm so happy to see it's at every major retailer and grocery store today. This particular brand tends to be a bit sweeter than others so it's a great starter wine for new enthusiasts.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Copiague, NY
If you like moscato you will love this one? Affordable and delicious! Perfect with any meal or just a glass to relax.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
I love Barefoot as a whole. The bottles are so pretty and I have never been let down by the flavor!
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Goose Creek, SC
Best. wine. ever. invented. seriously. i love this stuff!!! it doesn't taste cheap at all and you really cannot beat that price!
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Columbia, MD
Great for a cheap moscato! Love to take it to the beach with us. Light and bubbly, definitely best when it's super cold
Sara B.
Sara B.
Dyess Afb, TX
I love Barefoot products, and this moscato is no different! The price is right and the taste is delicious!
Myranda R.
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
I only drink Moscato, and I only drink Barefoot. There is nothing better in my opinion.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?