Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Rachael H.
Rachael H.
Wyoming, MI

This is my go to wine! You can find it anywhere you go and you know it won't be disappointing! There are better moscatos but this tases pretty good
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Kansas City, MO

Great Moscato for the price! It is on the cheaper side and constantly on sale. Runs at almost 10% alcohol, I personally try to never go lower than 12!
Holly G.
Holly G.

Absolutely love this wine for the price! It's always a hit to being to parties. The only downside is that because it is not high end, it does contain sulfides I believe (which is usually what gives you the headache in the morning)
Radiah A.
Radiah A.
Hoboken, NJ

This wine is light and sweet best served cold or how I like it over ice. I drink Moscato regularly and Barefoot is one of my top brands.
Jocelyn F.
Jocelyn F.

Love moscoto wine! It's light, crisp and very refreshing. It's also inexpensive, which is great!
Heather A.
Heather A.
Southgate, MI

I love Moscato and barefoot is a good quality at a reasonable price. It is mine and my mom's go to.
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ

I like this wine, but wish I could find it in more liquor stores! I can find barefoot everywhere, but for some reason this variety I can't find! I only come across it now and then. It has a great flavor, not too sweet.
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Goshen, IN

One of my go to wines due to the light, sweet, crisp taste for the price. This wine is a cheaper way to experience with wines for any person who is new to drinking wine.
meagan w.
meagan w.

I'm not a big wine drinker, especially whites, but this one I really enjoyed. so fruity and light. not bitter or dry at all. I highly recommend it.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

Barefoot is one of my favorite wine brands. They promote a great cause, "keeping beaches barefoot friendly". Great price. Moscato just isn't for me....WAY too sweet, but that's just preference.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now