4.55 / 5 based on 8,041 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This moscato is sweet and refreshing! This wine can be paired with anything. Always affordable at any liquor store.
This is an absolutely delicious chilled wine. I find it sweet but definitely not too sweet like some dessert wines.
Barefoot in general is amazing! But this is okay. I typically prefer the Pink Moscato. Its a little sweeter to me.
This is one of my favorite wines! I love that this one isn't too bitter and I can get it at many different stores!
This is a great go to when I’m just grabbing a bottle to go with dinner. Not sweet at all and it has a crisp taste.
It's amazing. Taste of heaven! It's sweet and great with dessert I honestly like drinking it also on a movie night
Great price and great taste. Light and sweet, but not overwhelming. Good for a night in with my significant other.
love it and that's enough for me to say. delicious and definitely a go to. i would recommend and it's so affordable
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine EVER! The taste is so crisp and the value of a bottle is great for the price.
Very sweet wine but I love it! It's great as a dessert wine. I also like to add strawberries to it sometimes. Yum!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos