Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.

This is my go-to wine - whether it is for a quiet night in or a party on my patio. This has just the right amount of sweet to make for the perfect moscato. It also doesn't have any kind of after taste. And best part of all it is under $10 for a bottle!!!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Manassas, VA

If you're looking for a cheap but good bottle of wine, this is the bottle to choose! Sweet and bubbly! Serve it cold and be sure to seal it up if you have leftovers. It's not as good if it isn't bubbly
Cori C.
Cori C.

I love Barefoot wines. Cheap and do the trick. Moscato is one of my favorites. Not too crisp and sweet.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Beaver Dam, WI

A fabulous wine at a great price! You can't go wrong. Almost guaranteed to be a hit at any party. Love love love!
Bambie S.
Bambie S.
San pierre, In

Legit the best moscato I've ever tried. Very smooth and semi sweet Wine that can be enjoyed alone or with a dessert. Absolutely delicious and totally affordable at about $6 a bottle! I am a loyal Barefoot customer and will be as long as they are a business.
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Woodbridge, VA

Fruity almost watery one dimensional moscato. Moscato itself isn't the most sophisticated wine, but it's good for new wine drinkers who don't want to overwhelm their palate. This one is more for those who don't really drink wine and don't have a lot of preferences in terms of the body and flavor.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Seaford, DE

A really good moscato! The flavor is so good and I can always find this anywhere! It met all my expectations!
Tien N.
Tien N.

Such an affordable bottle! Usually it's around 5-6 dollars at Safeway and for sure a staple in my fridge. I love how sweet it is and it's a screw top! No corkscrew or excessive energy needed to open!
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
McGehee , Ar

This is very good for a cheap wine. It's not too bitter and not overwhelmingly too sweet like most cheap wines.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Probably my favorite inexpensive wine to drink, it's definitely sweet so if you don't like that definitely pass on this one!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now