BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Easthampton, MA
I just had this over the weekend at a casual get-together. It was light and sweet, and the perfect drink to have during the day with friends. I felt great after a few glasses and it didn't make me feel overly tipsy. Would definitely drink again!
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Clinton Twp, MI
Love this wine! It's super sweet and can be found anywhere. The price is great too, I can always find these on sale at Kroger!
frances m.
frances m.
For the price is an excellent wine! Not to sweet and cheap enough to buy it every week. Usually barefoot is looked as a cheap brand and people hesitate to give it a try, but you cant go wrong with this Moscato.
Oriana V.
Oriana V.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato! The perfect combination of refreshing and sweet. After a long day of work and once the kids are asleep, this is something I look forward to, to help me unwind.
Krista l.
Krista l.
Rensselaer, NY
This product is one of the best I have ever had. My mother and I look forward to trying the many different brands that barefoot puts out. We love buying the big bottles that may not always last the night. We love the pink moscato.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Sweet, cheap, and my favorite moscato! You can't beat the taste of barefoot moscato, or the price.
brittany f.
brittany f.
Hudson, OH
I really like this wine! It is affordable and tastes good. Its great for any occasion especially girls night in
samira g.
samira g.
Saint Petersburg, FL
One of my favorites .. it's delicious smooth and not to sweet . I prefer this one over many others when it comes to wine .
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Hampton, VA
Love this! I recommend this to anyone who doesn't want a too strong of a wine. It's reasonably priced and has a refreshing taste. For those who do like this wine I would recommend you all try the Pink Barefoot Moscato.
Leah T.
Leah T.
Knox City, TX
This wine is by far my favorite of the "cheapies." I've tried a few other brands like Arbor Mist's White Zinfandel, but they all seemed much dryer than this. It's sweet and absolutely perfect after dinner.I will continue to buy this Moscato. Highly recommended.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?