Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Ella D.
Ella D.
Coon Rapids, MN

Can't go wrong with Barefoot wines. The White Moscato is delicious; smooth and sweet. Great price!
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Athens, OH

Has been the go-to moscato option since I was in college. Even now as an adult, sometimes I just gotta grab a bottle of this because it's affordable, sweet, and tasty. It's a great balance and not overly sweet.
krista d.
krista d.
Toronto Canada

Sweet and bubbly, the perfect moscato. Light and refreshing it has a sweet finish. Not dry but very enjoyable
Karlie B.
Karlie B.
Los Angeles, CA

This is one of my favorite sweet wines! It's light and fruity and perfect for summer. It's sweet but not overly rich. Goes great with desserts!
Shirley C.
Shirley C.

My all time favorite wine! Its not too strong and not too sweet. I enjoy drinking this on the regular because its crisp and refreshing. If you don't like the taste of wines then you have to try this. It tastes like a fizzy juice, but still gets you a little tipsy.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
St Petersburg, FL

Best moscato to get at the grocery store. It's readily available, very well priced - affordable. It tastes great! The only negative about this moscato is that once you pop the bottle open, you keep drinking and next thing you know, IT'S ALREADY GONE!! So, take note when buying this moscato... BUY TWO at a time :)
Stefanie S.
Stefanie S.

I love moscato, great simple flavor. I drink other brands of wine but when I'm a budget I go for Barefoot. Never disappointed. I drink another brand but at the money I cannot remember the name but it's pretty close taste to Barefoot!
Kayshala A.
Kayshala A.

Very tasty and sweet a perfect balance not too sweet I enjoyed it and definitely will continue to buy
Catie M.
Catie M.
Haledon, NJ

I absolutely love this wine! It is a sweet white wine. It is also a very cheap wine. It's completely worth buying! It's a great wine for people who don't like wine being that it's very sweet. I will definitely be purchasing this wine again in the future.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.

Good product and a great price. It isn't as sweet as a few I've had and not quite as rich but it is pretty good especially for the price. This one is usually very easy to find in all grocery stores. I would recommend it to others who like moscato.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now