Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Felisha H.
Felisha H.
Ellerbe, NC

By far my most favorite Moscato! I love this stuff it's the perfect addition to any dinner time meal or even in a relaxing bath. This is my go to wine for any celebration and its always a perfect hit!
Emily K.
Emily K.
Lakewood, OH

I feel that this is a great wine for someone to start with who is unsure what to get or what they will like. The flavors are great and it even mixes great for other drinks. Pinterest has a ton of recipes
taciane l.
taciane l.
Iowa City, IA

One of my favorite wine! inexpensive and goes down smoothly ! I drink it all the time before going on a night out with friends when I'm not trying to have too crazy of a night!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

I love the taste and you can't beat the price!!! It doesn't have a nasty after taste like some cheap wines can have.
Madeline B.
Madeline B.

I absolutely LOVE this moscato. It's cheap and affordable and it taste delicious if you're in the mood for something sweet and crisp. It taste amazing with anything and anytime. I could drink this like water!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Clovis, NM

Barefoot moscato is pretty good. It's inexpensive and tasty. It's light and perfect for all occasions or celebrations.
Jade L.
Jade L.

It decent and not costly. The taste is ok. Something quick to grab for ladies night in or just you and husband having a dinner.
Katie G.
Katie G.

This was the first wine I was ever able to finish a glass of. I drank it a few different times, and liked it decent enough. Rather dry to me. Seems to go bad quickly once opened, but inexpensive so that isn't a big deal to me.
Nina G.
Nina G.

I tried it once and it was pretty good. Not too heavy, very light. I would recommend that everyone try it.
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Bridgewater, MA

Although this is a very popular choice, I am not a huge fan. The wine is extremely sweet to me so I personally prefer other options.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now