Add a Photo

Megan H.
Moncks Corner, SC
Aug. 14, 2014, 4:45 p.m.
Review for: White
I am giving this an A based on the Barefoot wine brand. For a moscato it is good. I do not really care for moscato's but for a moscato this was good. Barefoot, in general, has never disappointed.
amber w.
amber w.
Lafayette, IN
I like this wine but it has a strong alcohol after taste...over all i like yhe barefoot wines
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI
For a cheaper wine it is so good. If you are looking for something that is inexpensive yet tastes amazing go with this.
Leslie D.
Leslie D.
West Monroe, LA
I'm not a drinker for the most part. However, every time I go to my Dad's, he has an ice cold bottle of Barefoot Moscato waiting for me. It's sweet enough for me to enjoy, and the alcohol level is low. Perfect for an every now and then glass of wine!
Roxanne H.
Roxanne H.
Barefoot is a great brand for a low price. All their wines are great and and serve a wide range of taste buds with the variety of wines they carry. My person favorite is Red Moscato.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Love Moscato wine. Barefoot is a great affordable option. It is a very sweet wine.
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Little Rock , AR
My favorite wine!!! It literally tastes like the Welches Juice lmao. It's really good paired with fruit or a light meal.
Christina-anne F.
Christina-anne F.
Hales Corners, WI
It has a very nice refreshing taste. It's a good way to wind down with a glass.
Debbie  K.
Debbie K.
Castaic, CA
Great to sit outside with to watch a sunset over the beach. Hits the spot Make sure it's chilled
Erin H.
Erin H.
Paducah, KY
By far my favorite wine! Barefoot is fairly cheap and sold at most liquor stores so it's easy to find and to keep in stock.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?