Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Tami S.
Tami S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ

This is a good moscato. Traditionally a very sweet wine and this lives up to its variety. Good afforadable brand.
Pamela G.
Pamela G.

This one is not as sweet for me but I do enjoy it. It is less expensive than others are.
Candice B.
Candice B.
High Point, NC

One of my very favorite wines! A go to! Easy to drink and tastes good with everything I've had with it.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Youngstown, OH

This is one of my favorites. Great sweet taste and it's cheap!! This is always my go to
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Moscow, ID

I love this wine. Great for its price too! I use it to make a peach sangria and its perfect for it.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Mount olive , Al

Great price and a great refreshing taste. Perfect for a nice night out of the patio!
Bethany W.
Bethany W.

Very good taste for an inexpensive wine. Readily available and easily found in mass merchandisers. Has a slight bubble to it which enhances the taste. Not as sweet as many moscatos but still tasty.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Hixson

I picked this up as a last minute item...pretty good! I will define buy again
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Leesburg, FL

Perfect for a relaxing night at home. Light and bubbly , and good flavor. Helps me wind down and feeling relaxed in no time.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Mississauga, Ontario, ON, ON

Love this wine. excellent price. excellent taste. super easy to pick up it is sold in a lot of stores
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now