BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Holly B.
Gainesville, FL
This is probably everyones go to wine when they want good wine but don't want to spend a whole lot.
Megan W.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I like Barefoot brand wines and the Moscato is no exception. It's crisp and not overly sweet.
Emily A.
Perfect, inexpensive wine. It is sweet but it's usually less than $6 so what can you expect! Crisp and refreshing- and who doesn't love Moscato?! Also definitely drink it chilled!
Cassie H.
Lexington, SC
Barefoot is by far one of my favorite brands. The moscato is nice and sweet with a light, crisp flavor. Perfect for a hot summer's day!!
TaWanna A.
Barefoot is a lower end wine but it doesn't skimp on taste. It ranks well in comparison to some of the higher end wines. The moscato is nice and crisp and has just the right amount of sweetness. This is one of my staple label.
Rebecca R.
Frederick, MD
I love Moscato!! It's a great taste and it's my go to!! There are times when I am not sure if I want red or white wine because if I don't like it I don't want to waste money but I never have to worry about that with Moscato!
Shardé  S.
When I want a sweet wine of course I grab Moscato, if I want to be cost effective I grab Barefoot. I've gotten several friends hooked who didn't like white wines or sweet wines before. It's a very pleasing and subtle taste. It's great for Wine Wednesday and any other day of the week. I'm a bigger fan of their pink moscato but they are equally satisfying.
Beth R.
Westerville, OH
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato is a fav of mine! Love the crisp, clean taste! & It's budget friendly! I serve it at parties or open a bottle for myself as a treat! While the white is my favorite, the pink & red are good too!
Lauren T.
Phoenix, IL
Not a fan of moscato.. It's too sweet and isn't crisp at all! They have a variety of other wines that are a bit more impressive.. Great prices though!
Jeanelle W.
Baltimore, MD
I absolutely LOVE Moscato's champagne an wine's!!!!! So lite an airy. The perfect drink for a Lady💋...
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?