Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Happy Hour Expert
This is mine and my best friend's favorite wine to drink together for a girls night! Its super light and super sweet and fruity. Really good choice for people that don't like bitter or dry alcohol!
Christie A.
Christie A.
Jessup, PA
WONDEFUL product.. i love to sit back and have a glass after a long day at work!
Tina R.
Tina R.
New Castle, IN
Moscato is a sweet for my taste, but it's good for the price and taste even better on a warm day.
Onika P.
Onika P.
Covington
Delicious! I had it with frozen strawberries on New Years Eve ! Crisp! Not too sweet! Refreshing!
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Happy Hour Expert
My all time favorite wine. I can come home from a long day and kick my shoes off and have a glass or two.
kathy r.
kathy r.
Reasonable price. Great taste . Sweat drink . Good girls night out drink .
Justin H.
Justin H.
Atlanta, GA
For the price, barefoot wines can't be beat. Especially the whites a and pink wines. I used to drink the moscato a lot more a few years ago but now my tastes have changed to more of the reds. I still purchase this to take to parties and gatherings with friends who I know don't like red wines and they always like this moscato.
Kate B.
Kate B.
This is cheap sorority girl wine, and that is exactly what I am so I really enjoy it lol. It has a good taste for the price! And is very sweet.
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Marysville, CA
One of my favorite wines has a sweet taste and is never to overpowering. Always pairs perfectly with something sweet after dinner. Also very inexpensive!
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Portland, OR
Second favorite Moscato after cupcake brand. So tasty!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?