4.55 / 5 based on 8,043 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
A little too sweet from my liking, but the pink is perfect! Its a great price and easy to find at any liquor store!
This Moscato is very sweet and almost tastes like juice. It is a good deal for the price and it's a crowd pleaser.
This wine is really good. It's not too bitter. Not too sweet. It's just right. I recommend this wine to everyone.
It's amazing. Taste of heaven! It's sweet and great with dessert I honestly like drinking it also on a movie night
Barefoot in general is amazing! But this is okay. I typically prefer the Pink Moscato. Its a little sweeter to me.
Good tasting wine and love to use in cooking. It tastes great and handles well with cooking. Doesn't overpower fish
I've tried many moscatos and I must say I really enjoy Barefoot's Moscato. Sweet and Light...compliments any meal.
This is a great wine at a great price. If you like sweet wine this one is for you. I buy a bottle every weekend!!!
One of the best affordable wines out there! I prefer the Pink moscato but they all have great flavor- super sweet!
This is a delicious crisp wine, perfect to have chilled on a spring/summer night, and it is cheap and easy to find!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos