Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Christina N.
Christina N.
Staten Island, NY

I love moscato but not this brand it was a little too bitter for me I like sweet wine and plus this wine is to bubble for me
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Texarkana, TX

It's a stronger wine in my opinion, but very good. I love the way the bottle looks. I always love to refer this wine to people.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

This definitely isn't the best Moscato, but it's great for mixing into Sangria or spritzers.
Bethany W.
Bethany W.

Very good taste for an inexpensive wine. Readily available and easily found in mass merchandisers. Has a slight bubble to it which enhances the taste. Not as sweet as many moscatos but still tasty.
Travis M.
Travis M.
Las Vegas, NV

Definitely worth a try. Very good finish. It's sweet and not too dry. The price is right. I will certainly buy again!
Amanda  M.
Amanda M.
ashburn, ga

Love the taste , it isn't too sweet. Also a great price. It's my go to when I need something quick
Mala P.
Mala P.

Favorite white wine This wine literally tastes like juice to me, it is so sweet and smooth. It doesn't have the bitter after taste. That is why I prefer this wine when making sangria.
Ameshia O.
Ameshia O.

I like this moscato but it could be sweeter.i like sweet moscato like the d'asti which is so delicious
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Chapel Hill, NC

Barefoot is a good price point for college students. It is a decent wine as well.
Magan A.
Magan A.
Chattanooga, TN

Love Moscato wine. It's so affordable and so sweet. I can drink the whole bottle if I'm not careful.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now