Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Mikki R.
Mikki R.
Raytown, MO

Not the best Barefoot product, but I always love a great Moscato. It isn't too flat, but is a perfect light drink.
Holly G.
Holly G.

Absolutely love this wine for the price! It's always a hit to being to parties. The only downside is that because it is not high end, it does contain sulfides I believe (which is usually what gives you the headache in the morning)
Rachael H.
Rachael H.
Wyoming, MI

This is my go to wine! You can find it anywhere you go and you know it won't be disappointing! There are better moscatos but this tases pretty good
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Homestead , FL

I love this wine. You can make some delicious punch with any type of fruit. Made a punch this past Saturday with homemade lemonade (sweetened) and added some lemon lime soda (any brand will do), plus any frozen fruit.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Kansas City, MO

Great Moscato for the price! It is on the cheaper side and constantly on sale. Runs at almost 10% alcohol, I personally try to never go lower than 12!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Bergenfield, NJ

I absolutely live this moscato- especially for the price tag. I am not usually a white wine drinker, but this is fabulous. It goes down super ( almost TOO) smooth. It's sweet but not too sweet with just the right amount of fizz.
Amber J.
Amber J.

I love how I can find this at almost any store! For the quantity, there is nothing to beat the price. This isn't too over powering, either. Crisp and delicious are the best aspects!
Sunni S.
Sunni S.
Gresham, OR

This is my go to wine. It's has the perfect sweetness that I look for in a wine! It's perfect for a day by the pool or with a meal at lunch!
Kasey M.
Kasey M.
Clarkesville, GA

I am a huge wine drinker and moscato is definitely on the top list of my favorites. This barefoot brand is without a doubt one of my favorite brands. So tasty.
Shawana D.
Shawana D.

After a long day at work I love to relax drinking this and having some cheese and crackers. I recommend it to everyone. I love sweet wines and this one is right on the money =)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now