The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,674 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Not the best Barefoot product, but I always love a great Moscato. It isn't too flat, but is a perfect light drink.
Great taste and goes down smooth. I enjoy the sweet taste! It's a good after dinner drink.
I love Barefoot moscato! It's inexpensive and has a great taste. Not too sweet and not bitter at all.
A great Moscato. All of the barefoot wines are good. I like sweeter wines and this one def did the trick for me. It was quite good.
I'm not a big wine drinker but by this is just the light yet a little sweet taste I'm looking for. I enjoy the flavor and it's price!
I LOVE this wine. Just sweet enough. Great for a night in or a night out with the girls. Very reasonably priced.
Wonderful relatively cheap wine. I really enjoy this Moscato for making a white wine sangria in the summer time!
Barefoot is my favorite brand of wine! They are inexpensive and have a great variety of flavors!
Great bottle design. Hands down my favorite wine. Not too over powering with the sweetness
Although this is a very popular choice, I am not a huge fan. The wine is extremely sweet to me so I personally prefer other options.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos