Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Brandi L.
Brandi L.

Barefoot is my preferred brand of wine! I mostly enjoy the white and pink moscatos. Good price for a good bottle of wine to sip on with dinner.
Kayce B.
Kayce B.
Hermitage, PA

Very sweet white wine. Price on barefoot is super cheap and liquor stores always have them on special. Very delicious and refreshing!
Britney H.
Britney H.
Portlandville, NY

A very sweet moscato, and a great wine for when you just want one glass. Re price makes it even better, a pretty great wine for an even better price. throw a little frozen fruit in it and it is even better. If you like very sweet white wine, barefoot moscato is a great choice
Kristin G.
Kristin G.

One of the best moscatos I've had... Not too sweet! Perfect amount of sweetness and such a great taste!
January G.
January G.

I love Moscasto and when a friend told me try this brand, I went straight out and bought a bottle. Sweet with bubbles. A nice wine with a smooth finish. I was very surprised.
Kim V.
Kim V.

This wine is sweet and taste better than the pink moscato. It is not strong and it goes down smoothly.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

Very good desert wine. Light tasting and a little sweet. I also use it when baking chicken it gives it a lot more flavor.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT

A very poor quality wine. It is super sweet, and has no finish. Better for cooking than for drinking.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Acushnet, MA

This is defiantly a go to wine for me no matter if its a dinner party or just me and my fiance this is always a good choice, I also feel that its reasonably priced.
Jillian P.
Jillian P.
Spring Hill, FL

This is one of my favorites from barefoot. It has a sweet and refreshing taste that is definitely affordable. This brand is sold in most super markets that sell wine and you can find it in different affordable price ranges depending on size. I will definitely keep purchased this one
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now