Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Rachael H.
Rachael H.
Wyoming, MI

This is my go to wine! You can find it anywhere you go and you know it won't be disappointing! There are better moscatos but this tases pretty good
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Erie, Pa

Whenever I'm in the mood for some wine, this always hits the spot. it's very inexpensive. It's sweet and refreshing!
Kijai L.
Kijai L.
Milwaukee, WI

Light and sweet! Good for the first time wine drinker.great when making your own sangria.
Darlene S.
Darlene S.
Cleveland, OH

It is a very tasteie light drink ,, not to sweet just right, good drink for two people for a first date and a good steak , better rolls , salad , baked potatoe , with sour cream and butter, slice of cream cheese pound cake!!
Lashana W.
Lashana W.

For its price, this wine is actually really tasty. A great sweet Moscato flavor, but on occasion, a small headache immediately followed the consumption of this wine, & I'm talking after one glass. But still super tasty.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Texarkana, TX

It's a stronger wine in my opinion, but very good. I love the way the bottle looks. I always love to refer this wine to people.
Katrina R.
Katrina R.
Los Angeles, CA

Great flavor for the price. However, I cannot give this a full 5 stars as there is no lingering flavors after sipping this.
It's your classic go to and great for parties. Never my absolute favorite yet pleasing to all. Sweet and goes down like juice.
Travis M.
Travis M.
Las Vegas, NV

Definitely worth a try. Very good finish. It's sweet and not too dry. The price is right. I will certainly buy again!
carlos r s.
carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL

My favorite wine
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now