Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Maria L.
Maria L.
Del Rey, CA

So delicious and cheap, can't go wrong with that. Definitely a crowd pleaser! And, it's so easy to find at almost any store!
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.

I have tried other brands, which are a go to for me.. I have tried this brand of Moscato and it isn't for me.. It says it is sweet and tasty, but that is a matter of opinion, and for me, it isn't great.. I have purchased one bottle, and I will not buy it again.. But, everyone's tastes are different, so for the price, I suggest trying it at least once..
Stacey E.
Stacey E.
Chesapeake, VA

I like this mascato it's very good chilled with some fruit in it. The price is reasonable and great for a diva on a budget.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Hoboken, NJ

This sweet red wine is perfect for anyone who loves white moscato but is looking to branch out. It is pretty sweet and is also perfect for making sangria.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Stratford, NJ

I only like white wine and I really enjoyed this Moscato. I will definitely buy this again.
Arizona L.
Arizona L.
Grand Prairie, TX

My go to wine, absolutely love it. It's sweet but not too sweet to where it takes away the edge.
Rochelle B.
Rochelle B.
Marietta, GA

This wine is so good and so inexpensive at the same time. Have you tried cooking with it? I've made chicken parmesan with it and it turned out amazing. Definitely try cooking with it and you won't be disappointed.
Stefanie G.
Stefanie G.

Nice, refreshing summertime wine. Less expensive compared to other Moscato wines on the shelf.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Madison, TN

The Barefoot White Moscato is one of my favorite wines to purchase from a convenient or grocery store. Each bottle is approxiamtely $5.99 - $6.99, which is a fantastic deal for a bottle of wine. If you do not like super sweet wine than the White Moscato may not be for you, but the brand Barefoot has several other amazing flavors!
Mariette C.
Mariette C.
Tonawanda, NY

My go to brand of wine! I prefer sweet - and this is sweet! I've had other brands; but, barefoot is the best! Exceeds my expectations every time. Can't beat the price either! I ALWAYS recommend barefoot!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now