4.55 / 5 based on 8,039 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Very sweet wine but I love it! It's great as a dessert wine. I also like to add strawberries to it sometimes. Yum!
Love this! I love the Barefoot brand because it comes at a great price. This wine is a must for any girls night :)
A delicious, pleasing wine made by a great budget brand. You can't go wrong with either. Tasty and very affordable.
Moscato is my favorite wine and barefoot is one of the best brands of moscato definitely would recommend this brand
Decent wine. It's affordable and it does the job, always enjoy a nice glass of wine of 2 at the end of a long day.
I love this wine its the perfect mixture of sweet and a lil small pinch of bitter. My favorite is the pink moscato.
It has a great sweet taste I enjoy white wine over red because it is not as bitter. The pricing is also reasonable.
Wether you are in a budget or looking for a sweet wine without braking the bank barefoot moscato is the way to go!
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine EVER! The taste is so crisp and the value of a bottle is great for the price.
This Moscato is a great drink to bring to a party for a hostess gift. It isn't too expensive and everyone loves it!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos