6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,835 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Really affordable & a great, smooth moscato but the type of wine is a little sweet for my tastes!
This an oldie but goodie, yu can't go wrong with this wine and it taste smooth
A great moscato for the price! its not too sweet and pairs good with desserts.
My favorite is white Moscato and this brand tastes good and its on the cheap side of wines which is a bonus!
Barefoot Moscato has a very crisp and refreshing taste. It's a Sweet wine. Goes well with chicken.
This moscato has a great flavor to it. Perfect for a college student's budget.
This is not my favorite brand of Moscato but for the price it is pretty good.
Delicious. not too expensive. always a crowd pleaser. This is a great dessert wine after a summer cook out!!
If you like a great white wine that has a sweet flavor and is affordable, Barefoot Moscato is it.
I love moscato. It's sweet enough to like even add something additional to it to spice things up!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos