Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Cheap (but doesn't taste cheap) and sweet. This is always my go-to wine. Theres always a bottle in my house!
megan S.
megan S.
I had this brand the other night at a party & it was my first time drinking wine & I was very impressed. It went down very smooth & tasted like white grape juice. So glad that was my choice in wine for the first time
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Silver Spgs, FL
It may be cheap, but it's good. I don't like every single variety of Barefoot, but for some reason, this Moscato is delicious. It's my go-to sweet wine. Inexpensive and reliable!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Maricopa, AZ
This was the first brand of moscato I tried, and is the ONLY brand I enjoy. Perfection in a bottle!
Leann O.
Leann O.
Altoona, PA
Deliciously inexpensive, sweet, always the start of a good time! Barefoot Moscato is always chilling in the fridge!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Palatine, IL
Barefoot's white moscato is a great white wine to have if on a budget. normally around 5 dollars and it is perfectly sweet (:
Liceth R.
Liceth R.
Joliet, IL
The best wine ever! It is so sweet and smooth, it goes down like juice. Plus, it is so inexpensive!!!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Medical Lake, WA
I really like sweet wines and this one is perfect. Plus it's not a bad price.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Happy Hour Expert
This is mine and my best friend's favorite wine to drink together for a girls night! Its super light and super sweet and fruity. Really good choice for people that don't like bitter or dry alcohol!
Christie A.
Christie A.
Jessup, PA
WONDEFUL product.. i love to sit back and have a glass after a long day at work!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?