Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Adam P.
Adam P.
Grayson, KY

Great cheap wine! It's a little sweet but the girlfriend loves it so we but a lot of the barefoot products! I'd definitely recommend it!
Aireal W.
Aireal W.
Marion, IL

You cannot beat the price. Good flavor - not great, but unbeatable in that price range. Good sweetness.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Dunkirk, MD

Very sweet! if you're not a fan of sweet wines, stay away. That said, I don't even like wine and I like this stuff. It still tastes like wine but it's drinkable for a non-wine-drinker like me
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Clarkesville, GA

I love Barefoot Wines. It is affordable and a good quality. Their Moscato is a sweet, airy, and light wine. When I first got into drinking wine I preferred Riesling, Moscato, and Chardonnay. I now drink red wine a majority of the time, but I love Barefoot Wines.
Christen P.
Christen P.
Redford, MI

Barefoot Wine is one of my favorite brands. I found it back in LA years ago before it became mainstream. I'm so happy to see it's at every major retailer and grocery store today. This particular brand tends to be a bit sweeter than others so it's a great starter wine for new enthusiasts.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Copiague, NY

If you like moscato you will love this one? Affordable and delicious! Perfect with any meal or just a glass to relax.
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Hattiesburg, MS

Barefoot Moscato is my low end go to but it seems that over the years it's become too sweet and goes flat way too fast!
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Goose Creek, SC

Best. wine. ever. invented. seriously. i love this stuff!!! it doesn't taste cheap at all and you really cannot beat that price!
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Columbia, MD

Great for a cheap moscato! Love to take it to the beach with us. Light and bubbly, definitely best when it's super cold
Sara B.
Sara B.
Dyess Afb, TX

I love Barefoot products, and this moscato is no different! The price is right and the taste is delicious!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?