6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,872 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Great price. Good to keep in the house for guests since most people do love it@
This is my favorite wine. Sweet and delicious. Make sure you have a bottle opener though!
I like barefoot wines. They have a delicious pink moscato that is super yummy!
Nice refreshing taste - particularly good on a hot summer day. The price is great and it has a smooth taste.
I think this taste like crap not a huge wine drinker at least not of this brand
Barefoot moscato is the best sweet wine for cheap! Can't beat it for the price!
I feel this is a very good wine for the money. It is very easy to drink and has a pretty good taste
One of my faves, such a great tasting wine and a great price love love love it!
I love this wine. It is affordable, smooth and has sweet taste. One of my faves
Barefoot offers great wine at a great price. I love their moscato and their pink moscato!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos