Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Deborah V.
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI

I love any kind of moscato...any time and any season is a great time to have it!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Framingham, MA

This stuff is dangerous but amazing! It is super affordable, but goes down so easy you will drink the whole bottle without even realizing it = Danger! It is very sweet so a good choice for people who are not huge wine drinkers but are feeling classy for a night.
Angel C.
Angel C.

My favorite is the pink moscato. It's sweet and doesn't reek of alcohol. Perfect with dinner and surprisingly always makes me sleepy. Great taste! Keep it up barefoot!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Wisconsin

This is a great moscato for the price. I am a huge moscato fan and the price ranges so much in this type of wine. I've seen $20/bottle down to $5. This usually sells for about $9 and tastes almost as good as the $20 bottle.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Marietta, GA

This is my favorite moscato. I love that it's carbonated, but some people don't like that. It is a very sweet white wine, and I usually can find good deals on it at Kroger.
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.

This is great if you love sweet wine and don't want to spend much money on a bottle. If you've never had wine and want to try it, Barefoot is always a good place to start.
Tiffany U.
Tiffany U.

This stuff is absolutely just tasty and if you don't like wine this is the type of wine you could probably drink and add a little – a sprite to it I love having it for bachelorette parties and just having it to drink
Christine A.
Christine A.
Brick, NJ

This is one of the most delicious wines! It tastes great! I love it! It is great for parties because everyone loves it. I have not heard anyone say they didn't love this!!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Grand Island, NY

Can't beat the price of this wine! My favorite to sip on after a long day...light and sweet and doesn't take a toll on the bank account.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Clifton, NJ

Personally, I love all Moscato wines, and when considering price and taste equally, this is one of the best in my opinion. A very sweet wine, so if that's not something you're into, you've been warned.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now