Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Winnie L.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA

Love Barefoot Moscato!!!! Inexpensive and good. I'm not a big wine drinker, I drink occasionally. I recently found out about this wine in a supermarket. I can't believe how inexpensive it is, and the flavor is so good. I would definitely buy again!! One of my favorites so far. =)
Heather A.
Heather A.
Southgate, MI

I love Moscato and barefoot is a good quality at a reasonable price. It is mine and my mom's go to.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Lombard, IL

This is my favorite brand of wine. It is perfect for a college student. It is sweet but not too sweet.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Chesterton, IN

I absolutely love all Barefoot wines, but especially enjoy their Moscato! The taste is so rich and the exact amount of sweetness for my liking.
Alanda H.
Alanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Definitely not my favorite wine but it is totally affordable and a good sweet buzz.
Missel M.
Missel M.
Worcester, MA

I love this wine especially when I just want to relax and unwind. I usually drink moscato when I want a sweet wine.
amanda k.
amanda k.
Rome, GA

This is a very cheap/affordable moscato, but is great to use in recipes. When I'm cooking something which calls for wine, I normally go with a cheaper brand because you don't really notice the flavor after it's cooked.
Abby M.
Abby M.

One of my go to moscatos, scored a 4 because well, prices aren't always the best. It's not the best I have had, it just if its on sale because it's not a full flavored wine. I would keep buying when it's on sale.
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Richmond, VA

This is a good, cheap wine to bring to a summer cookout. There are definitely better wines out there, but you can't beat the price on Barefoot wines.
Dora C.
Dora C.
Fremont, CA

I love this exact bottle so much! It tastes delicious and it's at a great price. Barefoot is pretty much sold every where, and I usually buy it at Safeway because it's the cheapest!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now