Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Fort Worth, TX

Sweet and savory. Great for the price. Isn't fancy but it is easy to drink and people like it at parties.
Nina G.
Nina G.

I tried it once and it was pretty good. Not too heavy, very light. I would recommend that everyone try it.
Misty W.
Misty W.

The saying, " you get what you pay for" applies with this wine. It's not a terrible wine just not quite my taste. I adore a good moscato. This one just seems a bit too tart to me.
Jered D.
Jered D.

This moscato is inexpensive and very good! Great for big parties on a budget.
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
apple valley, CA

I have been able to find this wine everywhere. Even at the gas station. Its easy to drink and refreshing when chilled.
Aleasha B.
Aleasha B.
Humble, TX

My sister loves this m. She buys it all the time. The price is very good for wine. I felt like it was good and ok but not my number one pick.

Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Independence, MO

Not to sweet not to tart. When I want to take a bubble bath with a glass of wine this is perfect this is not a wine I cook with be it is sweet but like I said it's not candy sweet.
Tesla J.
Tesla J.
Elkridge, MD

Barefoot Moscato is by far my favorite wine. Its a great taste for a great price. I definitely recommend you to try this!
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Warminster, PA

Not bad for a cheap wine, but I've had better Moscatos. It's great for mixing with other juices.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Independence, MO

I don't know a lot about wine but I do k ow that this doesn't just get the job done but it also tastes really good!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now