SNL Wine is Here Just in Time for Saturday Night
4.55 / 5 based on 8,007 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This would be my go to wine when I have friends over! It's so cheap and the best part is that it tastes great!
If you like a great white wine that has a sweet flavor and is affordable, Barefoot Moscato is it.
One of my all time favorite moscatos!! It is CHEAP and amazing $10 for a gigantic bottle and not going to lie, I will drink the whole thing myself.
Inexpensive, light, crispy and delicious! This is my GO to wine on a gloomy Friday evening, to sit back and enjoy.
Good wine for the money. Sweet and light. A good wine to buy if you can't afford something more expensive.
Very nice and smooth tasting wine one of my favorites to have during a nice summer lunch at the beach.
It is so good! You can even add some lime or lemon juice and sprinkle the rim with some salt and it tastes amazing.
This moscato has a great taste to it. Its affordable and refreshing, my friends and i love it!
If you are just looking for a casual bottle of wine, bare foot is great! I usually grab it when it's 2 for $8. I love my white wines and this gets the fix!
Sweet but not too sweet. Priced wonderfully. Goes well with fruit and salads or perfect on its own. Light and crisp like a summers day!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos