Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Lakewood, WA
This is my go to wine.....The thing I like about this wine is that it is a sweet wine but not too sweet like most moscatos. I think it is the perfect wine for the perfect price!
Hillary G.
Hillary G.
Atlanta , GA
This is my favorite moscato its really sweet :) me and my friends drink it all the time !!!
Molly S.
Molly S.
This wine is great tasting and priced perfectly. It tastes great! Its a good pairing for dinner, after dinner, or sitting by the fire with friends enjoying the evening!
Allison M.
Allison M.
Bowling Green, KY
I like this wine because generally everyone at my dinners I host like it! It is our go to cheap wine.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
I really like the barefoot moscato! It's my favorite and definitely doesn't break the bank when I would like to come home and enjoy a nice glass of wine.
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
The go to brand for moscato. Great flavor and inexpensive what more can you ask for?
ashley d.
ashley d.
Bryn Athyn, PA
Don't drink much moscato, but when I do, this is a nice one that most people seem to like.
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
This is a smooth sweet wine that's a great crowd pleaser to have at home. It doesn't have the bitter taste other white wines have.
AmberRose G.
AmberRose G.
Twentynine Palms, CA
This is my favorite wine when I want something a little bit sweet. It is the wine I use to introduce my friends to wine because it is a perfect balance of sweet and tart, with a super yummy and crisp taste.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Freehold, NJ
This is one of my favorite wines. It is not too sweet and not too bitter. I personally love barefoot. The pink moscato is one of my #1 favorites.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?