Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Sept. 9, 2014, 12:39 a.m.
Review for: White
Oh what a delight. You can never go wrong with barefoot. It is decent price so people think it's not good. But it actually is great.
Tiffany I.
Tiffany I.
Jarrell, TX
Nov. 16, 2014, 3:03 p.m.
Review for: White
This is a great wine, that is reasonably priced, to enjoy on a girls night!
Rosalyn M.
Rosalyn M.
Upland, CA
Jan. 17, 2015, 11:39 p.m.
Review for: White
A great inexpensive wine to purchase. They have great flavors. Moscato is a favorite of mine.
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Lakeland, FL
Aug. 23, 2014, 3:59 p.m.
Review for: White
I think I should own stock. This is my go to wine of choice and Moscato is my favorite.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Aug. 29, 2014, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: White
I absolutely love this wine! I love the nice sweet flavor. I am not a huge fan of red wine, so this is definitely my go-to choice after a long week (or day!) :)
Megha P.
Megha P.
North Bergen, NJ
Aug. 5, 2014, 8:49 a.m.
Review for: White
I started drinking this stuff in college and there's better moscato out there but this is delicious
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Moscato wine! Tastes sooo good to me! I love sweet wine so this definitely hits the spot! Especially with the price!
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Remus, MI
My absolute favorite is Barefood Moscato. It's light and sweet while being completely affordable. I just bought a four pack of the smaller bottles today to keep in the fridge (it's best when nice and chilled).
Leanne B.
Leanne B.
Parrish, FL
This is by far my favorite brand of Moscato. I always have several bottles on hand. Great value and so yummy!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Chattanooga, TN
THE BOMB! So good, so cheap! It's very sweet and usually around $6/bottle. You can't beat it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?