Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Monroe, NC

DELICIOUS! This is my go-to inexpensive wine. It's smooth, sweet, and light - perfect for anyone on a budget!
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Albertville , Al

Way to sweet for my taste. I would recommend to someone who enjoys sweeter wine.
Stacey C.
Stacey C.

This is cheap, good tasting wine. If you are on a budget and like sweet wines grab this one next time and give it a try!
Daisy N.
Daisy N.
Middletown, NJ

I love this wine! It's sweet and delicious and one of the best white wines I've ever had.
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Lakeland, FL

I think I should own stock. This is my go to wine of choice and Moscato is my favorite.
Shari H.
Shari H.

Great wine to always have on hand. It's a nice white flavorful wine that goes well with any meal. Can also have a glass just to sip since it's light and easy to drink
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Hudson, OH

Nice chicken marinade... awesome summer coq au van wine... makes a nice sangria base during berry season.
Nora A.
Nora A.
Orlando, FL

Best and favorite wine.
It tastes so good.
It is mine and my family''s favorite .
Sweet
Winnie L.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA

Love Barefoot Moscato!!!! Inexpensive and good. I'm not a big wine drinker, I drink occasionally. I recently found out about this wine in a supermarket. I can't believe how inexpensive it is, and the flavor is so good. I would definitely buy again!! One of my favorites so far. =)
Heather A.
Heather A.
Southgate, MI

I love Moscato and barefoot is a good quality at a reasonable price. It is mine and my mom's go to.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now