Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Magan A.
Magan A.
Chattanooga, TN

Love Moscato wine. It's so affordable and so sweet. I can drink the whole bottle if I'm not careful.
Ivy K.
Ivy K.

This is my favourite wine of all time. It's cost-effective, it's yummy, and it gets the job done. I always buy 5 at a time to stock up when we go to the liquor store because that's how much I love it! I love that it's not too dry and very fruity. Not pretentious at all.
Anne V.
Anne V.
Las Vegas, NV

Biggest bang for your buck. It's very affordable and it taste great. I don't really have anything bad to say about this brand. I've had different kinds and all have been good so far.
Dianne P.
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA

Barefoot wines are generally affordable! And the taste is pretty good too. The moscato is sweet. I also like how it is smooth when drinking but of course you could tell the difference with a more expensive wine.
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Albertville , Al

Way to sweet for my taste. I would recommend to someone who enjoys sweeter wine.
Janette G.
Janette G.
Bowling Green, KY

It's light and sweet perfect for anyone that doesn't like the dryness of wine
Daisy N.
Daisy N.
Middletown, NJ

I love this wine! It's sweet and delicious and one of the best white wines I've ever had.
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Coral Springs, FL

Good wine! I like sweet- but this is a bit sweet for my taste! The price is great. It is a really good dessert wine!
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Wausau, WI

I'm a big fan of white wines and Moscato is at the top of my list. I definitely think Barefoot does it right!
Kathryn J.
Kathryn J.
Pikeville, NC

Fantastic girl's night wine! It pleases even non-wine drinkers. It's very inexpensive and convenient to find. Love!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now