Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Megan M.
Megan M.
Carson City, NV

This is my all time favorite wine it's so sweet and crisp, I can drink a whole bottle of this like it's juice
haley w.
haley w.
Berea, KY

Barefoot is a great wine at an even greater price. Love how the label lets you know what the wine pairs best with!
Jenn W.
Jenn W.
York, Pa

Moscato is one of my favorites and Barefoot does a great job for an affordable wine.
Alana I.
Alana I.

Barefoot wine is pretty good especially for how low it costs to buy a bottle. Usually you can find deals at local liquor stores
Tawnee M.
Tawnee M.
Buffalo, NY

Very sweet and smooth. Goes well with desserts! It's very delicious and crisp. Is not heavy so you won't be intoxicated quickly. I drank this at a local restaurant. By the glass and even in store it is very affordable. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI

This was one of the first glasses of wine that I've ever had. It is a very sweet white but it is very yummy and a great price point. My girlfriends and I would always grab a couple of these and catch up for multiple hours. I've also used this to make Sangria and it was perfect!
leigh m.
leigh m.
Stockbridge, MA

Perfect wine for a girls night in! Great taste for the price. Sometimes I use it to make white sangria an it works wonderfully for this purpose! Would recommend for an everyday wine
Ally R.
Ally R.
Modesto, CA

Amazing. You can never go wrong with anything from barefoot. This subtly sweet wine is good for a family dinner or a dinner party.
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
Normal

Love, has a great taste. Very sweet!!!! Would recommend to anyone. Love the style of the bottle and the color of the wine. Also has a great price.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
orient, OH

I love mascoto! Barefoot is a good mascoto if you are tight on money, it is cheap but still has a good flavor too it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now