Add a Photo

Trisha J.
Chase, MI
Oct. 8, 2014, 11:10 a.m.
Review for: White
If you like sweeter wine this one is for you! Refreshing and satisfying. Barefoot is easy to find in most stores. Enjoyable chilled.
Terese G.
Terese G.
Salem, WI
Jan. 2, 2015, 2:06 p.m.
Review for: White
Barefoot is typically the only wine I ever buy. It's affordable and tastes amazing! The Moscato is one of my favorites, because of it's sweet, yet not overpowering taste. Great wine!
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Streamwood, IL
One of my go to drinks when gathering for girls night. all my friends love this! Such a smooth and refreshing taste. Needs to come in a larger bottle so I don't have to buy so many. Can't beat the price for such great flavor.
Kaycee H.
Kaycee H.
Jan. 2, 2015, 10:53 p.m.
Review for: White
This wine is one of my go -tos, especially if I'm grocery shopping I'll just pick up a bottle for the fridge. It tastes refreshing and sweet. I love this brand.
felecia g.
felecia g.
Feb. 4, 2015, 9:10 a.m.
Review for: White
I was so unhappy with this moscato! I was expecting it to taste better, but it was awful! Id drink this if it was a last resort. I like the moscato from the olive garden wayyy better! It comes in a dark green bottle and has a coppery orange lid. Around where I live, I can buy the same exact one in the store or liquor store for only 10$ and it costs 22$ at the olive garden, plus they have to open to sell it to you before you take it home. Highly suggest this moscato over barefoot moscato.
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Forest City, IA
Oct. 20, 2014, 3:56 p.m.
Review for: White
Love this! It has a sweet taste ... no bite or funny aftertaste. Likely my favorite of the Moscatos!
Shelbi M.
Shelbi M.
Coal Township, PA
Sept. 25, 2014, 6:40 p.m.
Review for: White
Love the easy taste to this wine and the price! Sweet wine for all occasions!
Caitlyn L.
Caitlyn L.
Dec. 15, 2014, 9:12 p.m.
Review for: White
This is my favorite go to wine. its cheap, delicious, and I'm never disappointed.
Sharell M.
Sharell M.
Jan. 6, 2015, 1:01 a.m.
Review for: White
Mmm this is my favorite wine of all time. Very sweet and smooth. It's very easy to drink this and not not realize you are getting buzzed ! It's so easy to mix and create your own flavors that compliment this wine.
Jeannie S.
Jeannie S.
Feb. 9, 2015, 5:03 p.m.
Review for: White
I think Barefoot makes a nice, reasonably priced wine. I especially like their white wines!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?