Add a Photo

By BAREFOOT
#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Jessica K.

I love Moscato and Barefoot Cellars offers quality wine at an affordable price. While not my absolute favorite it's a good bottle!
Nicollette F.
Nicollette F.
Bronx, NY

Fruits are great with it !!!
Regina O.
Regina O.
Los Alamitos , Ca

My favorite white wine! It's cheap but I still love the taste. It's definitely sweet but not overly sweet. The packaging is simple and it's definitely easy to find at most grocery stores. My go-to when I need a glass of wine.
jakiee c.
jakiee c.
Grayslake, IL

Very yummy moscato!! Perfect for a relaxing evening after work , super soft too so it's enjoyable:)
Grand Rapids, MI

This wine is inexpensive and tastes good! It works great as a "girls night in" wine. We buy multiple bottles ;)
samira g.
samira g.
Saint Petersburg, FL

One of my favorites .. it's delicious smooth and not to sweet . I prefer this one over many others when it comes to wine .
Taylor G.
Taylor G.

This is such a sweet and fruity wine! I think that it would appeal to many different people, even those who do not consider themselves "wine drinkers". I would definitley recommend this if you are just trying wine or want to start getting into wine.
brittany f.
brittany f.
Hudson, OH

I really like this wine! It is affordable and tastes good. Its great for any occasion especially girls night in
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

Sweet, cheap, and my favorite moscato! You can't beat the taste of barefoot moscato, or the price.
Kemon L.
Kemon L.
Shalimar, FL

So deliciously smooth and sweet! I felt like I was sipping from a lovely basket of ripe fruits and fresh flowers. The prettiest pale green wine felt and tasted so fancy but was incredibly affordable! I will definitely buy Barefoot Moscato again and even an extra bottle or two to keep on hand!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now