4.55 / 5 based on 8,039 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love this moscato. It's perfect for girls night and date night. This wine mixes great with juice. My first love!
This is my favorite lower priced Moscato, because sometimes you just don't want to spend 20+ on a bottle of wine.
This is m go to brand for moscato it is affordable and yet still tastes quality. I would recommend this for sure.
Barefoot is a pretty decent wine for the price. I prefer sweet and with a little kick and this wine provides both.
I love drinking a good Moscato, especially during the summer months. Barefoot Moscato is affordable and delicious!
It is so good! You can even add some lime or lemon juice and sprinkle the rim with some salt and it tastes amazing.
Not sweet tasting enough for me. I think that it is a little to dry as well. I do not enjoy many of their products.
Not the best Barefoot product, but I always love a great Moscato. It isn't too flat, but is a perfect light drink.
I love this moscato. It is one of the first that I tried. I was hooked and it made me want to explore other brands
My favorite Barefoot wine. Most of them I'm not a fan of, but this Moscato is very good. Sweet, but not too sweet.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos