Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Shippensburg, PA

I love barefoot! Their wine is inexpensive but tastes amazing. My mom and I both love them and especially this kind.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Noblesville, In

Love Barefoot. Moscato is a little too sweet for me, but it is a great wine for a very reasonable price!!
Clarissa A.
Clarissa A.
Prineville, OR

I love how light and refreshing this wine is. I am not a big wine drinker and prefer sweeter wines and this does not disappoint. Love the flavor and it's probably my favorite brand of Moscato. Super affordable and I would buy again.
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
Lexington, KY

Inexpensive sweet wine you nab at your local drug store! Perfect if you are trying to accommodate a large group on a budget, or for making sangria!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Albany, NY

Barefoot is typically my go-to brand, as a college student it's both affordable and decent tasting. However, their Moscato is decent, but not necessarily the best of their varieties
chenessa h.
chenessa h.

I don't know much about wines to be honest. But this is my best friends and mine go to wine. We are not big alcohol drinkers because of the taste of alcohol and the bitterness. This is sweet so it still has that taste of alcohol but it isn't harsh like hard alcohol
Selvira R.
Selvira R.

It's ok. It's ok. It's ok. It's ok. It's ok. It's ok. It's ok. It's ok. It's ok.
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Salem, VA

If you are looking for a sweet white wine this one has the perfect balance of sweetness that is not over powering on the palate. Starting with a crisp sip and finishing short and smooth this would pair perfectly with a dessert cheese plate and I would highly recommend this wine!
Tina V.
Tina V.
Vancouver, WA

I love this Moscato. Light and fruity, not too sweet. Goes perfect with appetizers and/ or light desserts. For the cost you really can't get a better wine. Yum.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Evansville, IN

I really like Moscato but this particular brand isn't my favorite. I think this brand has a chemical like taste.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now