6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,864 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Best inexpensive wine you can buy. Has a smooth and sweet flavor. Great dessert wine, not good with red meats.
Great light wine to have with dinner very sweet and goes down smooth! Love this!
Cheap and my favorite Barefoot wine to drink. I also like to mix in fruit with it and make sangrias'
I am not a huge fan of Moscato but Barefoot is consistently good if you like a sweet wine.
I love this wine. I love the taste, I love the price, everything. Can't beat it!
I love any kind of moscato...any time and any season is a great time to have it!
I love chilled barefoot moscato, it's inexpensive and a great wine to have at all summer gatherings!
Great wine! Love it for a girls nights. Taste good is sweet and does not leave your mouth dry. Best drank cold
Love this stuff. Good for the price. I have no complaints about this yummy wine.
This is very good but I can't drink more than a glass with my sensitive stomach.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos