Add a Photo

Photos (59)
No1.SassyGrl T.
No1.SassyGrl T.
Reading, PA

I like to keep a bottle of Moscotto at all times it's perfect before during or after dinner
Megan T.
Megan T.
Buies Creek, NC

I absolutely love this wine! It's so sweet and tart at the same time and it's so affordable! I would definitely recommend this wine to anyone who loves a good white wine and is on a budget!
Kate T.
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI

I'm a moscato fan. This one is perfectly sweet with the tiniest bit of fizz. It's perfect in a peach Bellini!
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO

I love this sweet wine! When I'm in the mood for something sweet. Super easy to drink.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Grove City, OH

I am a big moscato fan! This one is really good too and usually is on the less expensive side. Give it a try.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

This is a great moscato...its really sweet and the price is always affordable...Target always has is on sale as well. I haven't met a person yet that doesn't like this one.
Chelle N.
Chelle N.

This is my favorite wine out there. Its sweet but not too sweet and it doesnt give me a hangover the next day. Some people mix it with sprite, i have found it is good with the cranberry sprite!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.

I recently fell in love with bare foot moscato, its got such a crisp taste. It taste great by itself, mixed with fruit or even wine spritzers it taste amazing.
Joanna F.
Joanna F.

Simple not pricy. Lots of different flavors... Can buy at your local super market... First time I tried it I was at a girls night out... Loved it...
Brianna R.
Brianna R.

My favorite brand of moscato! So flavorful and priced very well. Very light.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now