Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.

Love love love sweet tasting Moscato on a warm day! Barefoot Moscato is one of my go to summer wines. It tastes great and is a great price!
Hillary G.
Hillary G.
Atlanta , GA

This is my favorite moscato its really sweet :) me and my friends drink it all the time !!!
Janie H.
Janie H.
Hatboro, PA

My friends and I tried this for our girls night one night - I'm a red girl myself but like white wine occasionally. That being said, this one wasn't my favorite. It was a little too sweet with not enough of any other flavor. My friends liked it though!
Missel M.
Missel M.
Worcester, MA

I love this wine especially when I just want to relax and unwind. I usually drink moscato when I want a sweet wine.
Anne V.
Anne V.
Las Vegas, NV

Biggest bang for your buck. It's very affordable and it taste great. I don't really have anything bad to say about this brand. I've had different kinds and all have been good so far.
Dianne P.
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA

Barefoot wines are generally affordable! And the taste is pretty good too. The moscato is sweet. I also like how it is smooth when drinking but of course you could tell the difference with a more expensive wine.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Boulder City, NV

Not too sweet, but sweet enough for a moscato. I love the price tag. It's cheap and easy to find almost anywhere! You can even find it at 7/11 in some states!
Brenna B.
Brenna B.
Villa Hills, KY

I know this isn't the most expensive or elegant wine, but it really is delicious and versatile. It's extremely affordable and perfect to relax with in my opinion. Barefoot makes wine fun!
Str8beauty -.
Str8beauty -.

Pretty good not one my favorites. Definitely a bang for your buck super cheap. Great for parties or even in punches.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Southaven, MS

Very affordable and very good! My first wine to try and it is a sweet wine! I have tried other wines and still fall back to this one. Love barefoot as a brand. Always good.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now