Add a Photo

Allison M.
Bowling Green, KY
Oct. 3, 2014, 5:28 p.m.
Review for: White
I like this wine because generally everyone at my dinners I host like it! It is our go to cheap wine.
Mayyah P.
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
April 5, 2015, 1:14 p.m.
Review for: White
One of my favorite Moscatos. It's so flavorful and refreshing. Goes good with so many different foods, in my opinion.
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Sept. 28, 2014, 3:57 p.m.
Review for: White
The go to brand for moscato. Great flavor and inexpensive what more can you ask for?
ashley d.
ashley d.
Bryn Athyn, PA
Feb. 5, 2015, 4:32 p.m.
Review for: White
Don't drink much moscato, but when I do, this is a nice one that most people seem to like.
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
Feb. 4, 2015, 6:22 p.m.
Review for: White
This is a smooth sweet wine that's a great crowd pleaser to have at home. It doesn't have the bitter taste other white wines have.
AmberRose G.
AmberRose G.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Oct. 20, 2014, 10:21 a.m.
Review for: White
This is my favorite wine when I want something a little bit sweet. It is the wine I use to introduce my friends to wine because it is a perfect balance of sweet and tart, with a super yummy and crisp taste.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Freehold, NJ
Feb. 4, 2015, 10:09 p.m.
Review for: White
This is one of my favorite wines. It is not too sweet and not too bitter. I personally love barefoot. The pink moscato is one of my #1 favorites.
Teresa N.
Teresa N.
Aug. 25, 2014, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: White
All around great moscoto. Sweet, delicious and very reasonable prices! Stores always have sales on barefoot wines. Lovely crisp taste when chilled.
Tami S.
Tami S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Jan. 22, 2015, 4:45 p.m.
Review for: White
This is a good moscato. Traditionally a very sweet wine and this lives up to its variety. Good afforadable brand.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Dec. 29, 2014, 4:14 p.m.
Review for: White
I like Barefoot wines. For a cheap wine, this one tastes great and is definitely sweet!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?