BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kayla M.
New London, WI
If you love sweet white wine, you will LOVE Barefoot White Moscato. Not one is it delicious, it's also inexpensive and there are plenty of other delicious drink recipes that star this tasty wine as well!!
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Happy Hour Expert
One of my favorite wines its sweet not too strong perfect wine to drink after a long day at work and you just want to unwind. If you haven't tried you should.
Lindsey N.
Not my favorite Moscato. You get what you pay for, it's just too bitter in the end. I definitely think Stella Rosa's is better and has more of a sweet taste.
Marisela B.
HENDERSON, NV
I've been a fan of this brand and their wines including the Moscato it's affordable and great quality. It's perfect and they have it in Pink and Red too. I enjoy it a glass of it once or twice a week after the kids are in bed ;)
Amanda M.
Madison, WI
Good stuff, great taste...good price. And you can never go wrong with moscato! Ever!
Kaitlyn  S.
Fort Bragg, NC
This is my favorite wine! I'm not a huge fan of bitter white, or red wines. I prefer this one because it has the right amount of sweet, and who doesn't love the price!?
Jessica R.
Delicious, light, great price for great quality. Love the variety of pink, original, and red moscato.
Alex K.
Being in college my girls and I love having a good ole' wine night! Barefoot Moscato is always my go to! Even when its been a rough day, just a small glass gets you in a feel good mood!
Michelle B.
Grove City, OH
I will admit that I am not generally a wine drinker. I like this wine though because it is light and sweet.
Amanda P.
Alice, TX
Love love love this ..it is my favorite wine very delicious .this wine actually got me to love wine and will be buy some soon its very affordable and good
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?