This Might Be the Wine Your Halloween Party is Missing
BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,722 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 298 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Absolute favorite, perfect if you like sweet wine. Barefoot has always been a great brand with consistency
This is good if you like very sweet wines. I know it's moscato so it's supposed to be sweet, just not my cup of tea. If you like very sweet grape pear wines this is good.
I love moscato and the Barefoot brand has a great flavor for an inexpensive wine. Big thumbs up
I love this wind, i havr tried so many winds and didn't like most. The first time i tried it i fell in love with it. It teases great and i feel like it could go well with everything.
As far as cost/taste goes this wine is pretty good. I would say it's geared more towards people who aren't traditional wine-lovers as it is very sweet.
Great for making a light and refreshing sangria. Excellent value!! The slightly sweet taste is delightful.
My go to wine. Affordable, sweet and delicious! Perfect for any girls night or to just have after a stressful day.
Mix in some fresh fruit and you'll have a sweet and refreshing drink at an amazing price point.
For non-wine drinkers this is a nice cheap wine that I think anyone would enjoy.
This is one of my absolute favorite wines! It's sweet, light and delicious! I also use it to make sangria!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos