Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Spring Valley, CA

I love the sweet taste, I do not feel this wine has to only be drunk as a desert wine. I really enjoy it.
Tara P.
Tara P.
North Augusta, SC

Perfect taste. I like my wine on the sweeter sid. It was great in a glass alone and mixed with juices for sangria. This is my go to brand for moscato not just for taste, but price as well.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Belleville, IL

My go-to wine! it really has a wonderful taste and amazing price perfect for a girls night out!
Erin A.
Erin A.

I adore moscato wine and Barefoot is no exception! It it light and sweet and it is affordable as well!
Sabina K.
Sabina K.

Sweet. Inexpensive. Purchased multiple times & will continue to. I'd recommend it.
Jordyn H.
Jordyn H.
Irvine, KY

Very Affordable Sweet and Delicious Wine! I can never go wrong with Barefoot! It works for all occasions and all meals! If you haven't given this wine a try you should!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Lexington, KY

This white wine is a perfect for your romantic dinner date at home. Nothing makes my evening better than cooking my finace a wonderful homecooked meal and complimenting it with a glass (or a couple of glasses ;) ) of this elegant Barefoot Moscato.
Vera W.
Vera W.

I have tried many moscato wines. Barefoot is the sweetest crisp tasting wine. LOVE IT
HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.

Very tasty with a little kick. Love getting this because of the low price tag. Tastes great mixed with sprite.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Clearfield, UT

Such a delicious light wine. It has the perfect flavor and i just recently started loving the Barefoot brand wines.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now