Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Derek L.
Derek L.
Montréal

A light white wine with a very sweet and fruity taste. Its a great choice for someone who's just starting to get into white wine! Would for sure recommend.
Kerby R.
Kerby R.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA

Very good for it's price point. The flavor is sweet but not too sweet and it also have a nice dryness to it that really makes the wine good, in my opinion. I would recommend this bottle to anyone that is needing a cheaper wine but does not want cheap wine quality.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
West Chester, OH

This is a good starter wine! This was the first wine to get my wine love started! Its too sweet for me now but I'm the beginning it was the best!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Mississauga, Ontario

This is my favourite wine, hands down. It's definitely very sweet, so if you're into dry wines you probably won't like this, but if you're new to drinking wine or if you just prefer fruity wines like me, you'll love it. I also really appreciate that it's an inexpensive option, because I find myself repurchasing this again and again!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Belton, MO

This was one of the first wines I tried when I started experimenting with different wines and I really liked it at first. Now that my taste for wine has changed i definitely don't reach for it much anymore.. but definitely recommend for someone starting out
Dana K.
Dana K.
Manahawkin, NJ

I love the crisp sweetness of this wine. It tastes fresh and full of life and can be enjoyed on its own or paired well with an assortment of foods.
Bridgette H.
Bridgette H.
Aurora, OH

The price on this wine is very affordable. It almost makes you think it would taste like a cheap wine but it does not! It has a great taste. I picked it up at my local gas station. I loved the dry, fruity taste. I would buy it again and I highly recommend it for date night.
Shaylan C.
Shaylan C.
Winnipeg

Very sweet and delicious. Has a fruity taste and is great with dinner or a girls night in. If you don't like wine try this and I know you'll love it!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Cranston , RI

The best flavor for this brand Moscato pretty much goes for every occasion. Have a get together bring moscato. Pre game before the night out to the club drink Moscato. Having chicken Alfredo for dinner drink Moscato. Want a relaxing night that can give you a good sleep drink some Moscato. 😎
Allison M.
Allison M.
Bowling Green, KY

I like this wine because generally everyone at my dinners I host like it! It is our go to cheap wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now