4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This Moscato is a great drink to bring to a party for a hostess gift. It isn't too expensive and everyone loves it!
Great price and great taste. Light and sweet, but not overwhelming. Good for a night in with my significant other.
I love this moscato. It's perfect for girls night and date night. This wine mixes great with juice. My first love!
I scanned my bottle an this came up this gallo Moscato is sweet an refreshing perfect for dinner or a get together
My husband and I drink this wine only. have 1-2 glasses a night and you never feel bloated or hung over after wards
This moscato is sweet and refreshing! This wine can be paired with anything. Always affordable at any liquor store.
My favorite, cheap wine. I have even used it to bake with! I actually like it more than some higher priced brands.
Good beginner wine and well priced. The moscato is very sweet with a fruity aftertaste. Great for the casual drink
This is a great smooth moscato wine at a very reasonable price; great to enjoy with dessert or cheese. Love it!
Most favorite wine! I love to make sangria with it. Summer is coming so there will be a lot of wine on the porch :)
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos