Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Lorena P.
Lorena P.

I can pretty much only drink moscato it's not too bitter and not flat. It's affordable and fairly easy to find at a supermarket, drugstore, bevmo, etc. It has a good flavor. I would recommend others to try this even if you're not big on anything in the wine/ champagne category.
beth h.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC

absolutely love this moscota. Its a great wine to enjoy on a sat afternoon hanging out with the girls
Lauren T.
Lauren T.

Barefoot always has fantastic prices - the Moscato is one of my favorite wines that they have.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Brush, CO

Sweet, and delicious, definitely a great wine to sip on while reading your favorite book
Kaila D.
Kaila D.

Great wine to start new wine drinkers with. Has a very sweet taste, especially for those who choose to drink mixed drinks.
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
North Chili, New York

I love the barefoot winery, but this isn't my favorite. its a tad bit to dry for my liking. I love sweeter wines!
Elena F.
Elena F.

Tastes really good. Cheap and inexpensive you can buy this at target. Totally girl and it's a nice bottle, quick pick ups for anything really. I've had this many times and it does the job! Moscato is yummy
Danita S.
Danita S.
Detroit, MI

Not really a wine drinker, but whenever I decide to sip, Barefoot is pretty awesome. My fave is the Pink Moscato since I only like sweet wines but I'm anxious to try to red as well. It has just the right balance.
Amber O.
Amber O.
Jacksonville, NC

This is my go to wine. After I've had a long day i enjoy having a few glasses of this! it is sweet and not dry at all.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Madison, MS

Great taste, pleasant aroma that leaves no bitter aftertaste. Very affordable - especially for the amount you get. I bought it at Terra Nova in Madison, MS. I feel this is the flavor most people expect when they ask for Moscato. Overall, a great tasting product for a great price!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now