Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY

This is one of my favorite wines to drink. It's light and has a great taste. Pairs well with chicken, turkey, or pork dinners.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.

It is pretty good , I would definantly recommend it to others . It has a nice taste to it and it's not to bitter
marianne.riveraperez
marianne.riveraperez
PhilA, Pa

Sweet and crisp tasting, if you're looking for something drier try a marlot, however this is very refreshing and pairs well with meats and pastas
Takarra H.
Takarra H.

Good and great price!! I enjoy the flavor! Strong enough for me because I'm not a huge drinker! I will buy again!
Gladys S.
Gladys S.

Is very good and Delicious. I Love all of there Wines. I enjoy it with My dinner or just when I'm relaxing.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Louisville, Ky

My favorite wine. Very sweet, smooth and very affordable. I always buy more than one bottle. Great value for the price!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Davis, CA

One of my favorites! It's a great option for wine, especially since it is so affordable!
Mary V.
Mary V.
Mount Airy, GA

Worlds best wine. No questions asked!! Super affordable and easy to find almost anywhere!!
Lindsay Y.
Lindsay Y.

Delicious wine, but it has a very overwhelming sweet taste. But, for the price it is a great moscato!
Carol A.
Carol A.
Windsor, NJ

May not be the most expensive wine but it's damn good!! I love a pink or white wine and good to share with close friends , girls night !
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now