Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Carly P.
Carly P.
Glendale, AZ

Very easy to drink but almost too sweet. A nice refreshing glass with dinner or late at night is nice though!
Monzerrath L.
Monzerrath L.
Mission, TX

The taste is amazing very good wine. I really enjoy drinking it, perfect for a Netflix night and very good with salads.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
West Chester, OH

The Barefoot Moscato wine is a great choice for fellow moscato lovers. I typically like sweet wines, and this one is a great value! I can usually find it at Kroger for about $6 or $8 per bottle.
Derek L.
Derek L.
Montréal

A light white wine with a very sweet and fruity taste. Its a great choice for someone who's just starting to get into white wine! Would for sure recommend.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
West Chester, OH

This is a good starter wine! This was the first wine to get my wine love started! Its too sweet for me now but I'm the beginning it was the best!
Becky M.
Becky M.

This MosCato is crisp and sweet. Perfect for a girls night in with your friends! Highly recommended.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Mount Airy, GA

Worlds best wine. No questions asked!! Super affordable and easy to find almost anywhere!!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY

My favorite wine. Very sweet, smooth and very affordable. I always buy more than one bottle. Great value for the price!
Khadija W.
Khadija W.

Barefoot Moscato has a light fruity taste and gives a slight buzz after about two glasses. My only issue is that the bottle finishes so quickly and there's a slight after taste.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lakeville, MA

Perfect blend of sweetness that I look for in a wine and with the price point you can't go wrong
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now