Add a Photo

Maryellen C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Oct. 9, 2014, 7:39 p.m.
Review for: White
Very reasonable price for a really tasty wine. I enjoy the pink Miscato and several other whites and plush..
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Jan. 6, 2015, 9:01 a.m.
Review for: White
This is probably my favorite moscato. It's good, it's inexpensive, and it's great chilled in the summer when you are sitting outside enjoying time with friends.
mia s.
mia s.
Oct. 5, 2014, 7:45 p.m.
Review for: White
This wine is one of the best moscatos i have ever had it is smooth and be drank during a night out or with dinner
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Yorktown, VA
Aug. 27, 2014, 3:02 p.m.
Review for: White
Barefoot is great and affordable! This wine isn't fizzy and is so good! It's the perfect amount of sweetness.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
Sept. 29, 2014, 9:54 a.m.
Review for: White
I love Barefoot brand wines. The moscato is favorite by far. It is sweet, crisp and has a wonderful flavor, all for a low, inexpensive cost. Most grocery stores that I have been to carry this brand, so it is easy to find as well.
Tia S.
Tia S.
Keizer, OR
Feb. 4, 2015, 6:26 p.m.
Review for: White
Moscato is my all time favorite wine and this one is my favorite by far. It's very crisp and light!
Katie E.
Katie E.
Sept. 14, 2014, 4:07 p.m.
Review for: White
This wine is a great bargain! It is cheap and tastes great! It is a sweet wine and best when it is served cold.
Jesse L.
Jesse L.
July 22, 2014, 3:18 p.m.
Review for: White
It's an inexpensive choice but it has a good flavor and is nice and sweet. Works well with a dessert or fruit.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Lakewood, WA
Oct. 7, 2014, 1 p.m.
Review for: White
This is my go to wine.....The thing I like about this wine is that it is a sweet wine but not too sweet like most moscatos. I think it is the perfect wine for the perfect price!
Hillary G.
Hillary G.
Atlanta , GA
Aug. 11, 2014, 1:26 p.m.
Review for: White
This is my favorite moscato its really sweet :) me and my friends drink it all the time !!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?