6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,865 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love this moscato. it has a good taste. I can honestly drink this everyday of the day. it's a very good wine.
Omg love this wine. My favorite brand! It has such a crisp sweet taste. Never not satisfied with a glass or two
This is a really good cheap brand of wine. Moscato is probably my favorite of theirs that they make.
Great priced wine and love the taste. I have tried other Barefoot brands and they do not disappoint.
I have had this a few times. Not a big white wine fan but it was good. Very sweet
WONDEFUL product.. i love to sit back and have a glass after a long day at work!
My favorite wine from the market? Nice flavor and doesn't give me a headache the next day.
Very good wine, and also very cheap! Great for a girls night out, or even a night to yourself!
Its not bad at all, it just wouldn't be my first choice. Makes the worst hang overs as well.... so be careful!
You cant beat a great cheap wine! i don't need a glass ill drink it out the bottle
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos