4.55 / 5 based on 8,040 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Big fan of #barefoot. It is cheap and has the perfect moscato taste! Highly recommended.
Publix always has BOGO!!
Publix always has BOGO!!
This is a dangerous wine because the flavor is so good that you can't stop drinking it and I'm not even a wine fan!
There is nothing better than coming home after a hard day at work than to relax with a glass of Barefoot Moscato.
Barefoot Moscato is the best Moscato I've tried. I love the light taste and the price is just right to stock up on.
Love this! I love the Barefoot brand because it comes at a great price. This wine is a must for any girls night :)
It's really good for those times that you want something refreshing, instead of something heavy. Really recommend.
If your looking for a cheap sweet wine this is the one great flavors very refreshing not dry good for any occasion
This is a super sweet and bubbly wine. It's perfect for a party and for those who may not normally drink much wine.
Super yummy. Love this wine, it's sweet but not to sweet. Great price, plus its a local wine for me which I love.
Delicious! My friend introduced me to this wine and it's been one of my favorites since. It's so sweet and smooth.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos