Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
tiffany a.
tiffany a.

this is my all time favorite wine to drink! i always have a bottle and i drink a little bit from time to after long days. i just love the sweet taste since i'm not a fan of red wines
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Lititz, PA

Amazing flavor. Perfect price and the best overall cheap wine I have had. It is always my go to wine for a party or for by myself. I have tried several flavors and they are all good!
Kate P.
Kate P.

I prefer the pink, but sometimes this is all stores have. I like this one as well, the pink is sweeter and tastes a little bit fruitier than this one, but this one is very good too.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.

This is definitely a younger, lighter wine, but I love it. It's so affordable and tastes great so on those nights when I just need a whole bottle, I don't feel guilty drinking this.
Ciara L.
Ciara L.
massapequa, ny

My favorite wine! Price is great and tastes sweet. If you are a person that prefers a dry wine you probably won't like moscato. This wine is perfect for those who like fruity wines.
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Blacksburg, VA

This is my second choice for grocery store Modesto. It has a sweet and refreshing flavor and is reasonably priced without tasting like rubbing alcohol as some inexpensive brands do.
April B.
April B.
Powderly, KY

Barefoot moscato is a very fun, affordable wine. The taste is very sweet, a little dry. Defiantly a good wine for all of the ladies during a "girls night in". Or even to relax with!
Norabeth T.
Norabeth T.
Elsmere , KY

I love this brand of wine not only is it affordable but it is also very tasty. Much variety cute packaging and did I mention affordable? I would honestly choose this over expensive.
Wren A.
Wren A.

I can't count how many bottles of this stuff I've had. It's good stuff. I don't drink it as much anymore because my tastes have become more sophisticated, but I'm sure I will again.
Michelle b.
Michelle b.
Otis, OR

I've bought quite a few barefoot wines. And most of them are pretty good! The ones I prefer is the moscatos. I like my wine sweet & the moscato is a little sweeter than the others.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now