Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Deltona, FL

This moscato by barefoot is a wine that awakens your palette after a good hearty dinner. It is a sweet dessert like wine that leaves you wanting another glass, if not the whole bottle.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Raeford, NC

I love this wine! No matter the occasion I always buy a bottle. The price is very reasonable and one of the best ones I have tried. They also have different flavors that are also great
Jaclyn O.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ

Sweet wine makes me sick to my stomach and personally I can't stand barefoot wine. If you like really sweet drinks and are on a budge this is for you but it's just way too much for me
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Lexington, SC

This is good for the price. It is a little too sweet and syrup-ey. I continue to buy it because it's a great value. The packaging is also nice and is clearly labeled. Would recommend!
Courtenay S.
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY

I love the taste of this, and it's really inexpensive. I can't have too much of it at once though since the sugar content is high, and that gives me headaches. I would recommend this.
tiffany a.
tiffany a.

this is my all time favorite wine to drink! i always have a bottle and i drink a little bit from time to after long days. i just love the sweet taste since i'm not a fan of red wines
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Lititz, PA

Amazing flavor. Perfect price and the best overall cheap wine I have had. It is always my go to wine for a party or for by myself. I have tried several flavors and they are all good!
Arletha B.
Arletha B.
Hattiesburg, MS

I love the taste of this wine. It's so smooth and mellow. I am a repeat consumer. I love how this wine is not too strong or bland. The flavor is good. I would buy this product again.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Frederick, MD

Very delicious, sweet tasting wine. I was never really a wine drinker until I had a taste of barefoot moscato. I only like two different brands and barefoot holds the number one spot
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Lusby, MD

Love love love this specific flavor from barefoot, i get all their mascotos, they come in big bottles and affordable prices. Definitely gets the job done when your craving some wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now