BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Bri M.
Cove, AR
Sentimental value here! This was the wine my husband and I had at our wedding. We spent a long time (and a lot of money) testing other wines before we settled on this one. It is sweet, and can be paired well with many things
Bethany C.
Christiansburg, VA
Let me preface this by saying -- I like sweet wines. I know that's kind of passe, but it is what it is. That being said, this wine is pretty sweet, not too dry, and easy to drink. It's very affordable and is mine and my husband's go-to when we want a sweet white.
Nicole G.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is disgusting! It's too sweet and yuck. I came home to desert and a bottle of this one and I honestly couldn't even finish my first glass. It made my throat feel so clogged and sticky that I needed a glass of water immediately.
Bethany C.
Fort Worth, TX
This moscato is so cheap but don't let the price scare you, it's not too good to be true. I have bought this moscato a ton of times as I am a broke college student. The taste is so sweet but sooooo good. Will buy this again!
Kate E.
Ahhh a classic, sweet, cheap intro wine. If you think you don't like wine then you've never had this stuff. I'm pretty sure every girl who loves wine either started with this exact bottle (or rosé)
Caylee M.
Nashville, TN
I love that moscato is sweet and that barefoot is affordable. A lot of wines that are cheap don't taste good, but barefoot is always great and gives me the taste I want.
Katrina P.
Council Bluffs, IA
This is my favorite under $10 Moscato. It has crisp flavor, tastes good cold or at room temp. I always have it on hand when I'm entertaining and also when it's just me and hubby. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a nice sweet wine to try.
Lauren H.
Evansville, IN
I love trying new wines and mixing it up from time to time, but Barefoot Moscato is always my go to for girls night or a bubble bath! It's flavor pairs with any mood and any occasion. Definitely my favorite!
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Really good priced moscato with a moscato quality (which is considered the cheapest wine in Europe) but I still like to opt out to this choice when my favorite pinot grigio's are not around.
Alannah A.
Pointblank, TX
This is one of my favorite wines for a casual dinner party! I could drink this one any day of the week. I typically buy this one pretty often and love the smooth taste. The value of the wine is comparable to many other wines and is highly recommended by me.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?