Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Ashton M.
Ashton M.
Midland, TX
Barefoot moscato is so sweet and juicy! You can't say no to buying more. I have drank this for awhile now. It's the best priced and best tasting moscato
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Greenville, TX
My current favorite white wine is this Barefoot Moscato. It is sweet without being too sweet. And you can't beat the price for the quality of the taste.
Teresa V.
Teresa V.
Little Neck, NY
My favorite wine, the best to pour a glass at night and then sit back with a good TV show or book. I like sweet wines and this one definitely fits that!
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Charleston, SC
Best bang for your buck. i drink barefoot all the time. i esp love the green moscato because it's sweet and not overly sweet, but still crisp and tangy.
jasmin c.
jasmin c.
Santa Maria, CA
When I can't afford an expensive wine this is my go to. Seriously it's still very good. I keep at least one bottle of this just in case of an emergency.
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Franklin, IN
I have recently tried Moscato due to Starbucks incorporating wine and beer into their menu. It is absolutely delicious. Carbonated and sweet. Delicious!
jessica m.
jessica m.
May 18, 2016, 9:19 a.m.
Review for: White
Barefoot wines rarely disappoint, and this is no exception. Great for a relaxing evening outdoors with friends, or reading alone on a summer afternoon.
Tesa S.
Tesa S.
Racine, WI
The best cheap bottle of wine you can buy! Sweet, fruity, and refreshing! If you are looking for a good sangria wine, this could be the bottle for you!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Dayton , OH
Very sweet wine, but it's my sisters go to! It's delicious for a glass, but I can't drink more than one. Can find at any grocery store or liquor store.
Betsy B.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
Moscato is my favorite wine! Barefoot is reasonably priced and has a very good flavor. A red velvet cupcake makes it even better! This is a great wine!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?