Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

This is one of my go to wines!! The taste is not too sweet and not too bitter. You can mix it with juice if you want a sweeter taste. You can enjoy this bottle for around $5-$7 at most stores.
Cynthia F.
Cynthia F.
Tampa, Fl

Great moscato for the price! Sweet and not too bubbly! Great for casual gatherings or just a quick glass after work. Might want a nicer bottle for a dinner party but overall good quality wine.
Millinie T.
Millinie T.

Moscato is amazing! It's a really good drink for when you want to just kick back with your girls and have a good night, or when you want to have a romantic evening for your significant other.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

I love this wine when it is is fresh. I only Eed a glass from time to time. If it is not used. That day, the entire taste changes. I typically only get one good glass out of an entire bottle.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Hiram, GA

It's really smooth and nice . I like how sweet the flavor is and it really smooth and there is a perfect balance of flavor. Really good item to consider for party or sharing with your friends
Rita T.
Rita T.
Hudson, NH

Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine. I love the sweet fruity flavor. Not dry or woodsy im not a red wine drinker. I make a great raspberry lemonade Moscato drink for entertaining in the summer.
Awilda C.
Awilda C.

My favorite wine. I'm a fan of sweet drinks and this is the best wine for a girls night hands down. This is the type of drink that catches up to you and who doesn't love a surprise i sure do.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Fabens, TX

This is one of THE BEST wines that I've ever tasted. I always recommend this wine to my family and friends first time wine drinkers. It just has this nice crisp taste. My absolute favorite!!!
Evy C.
Evy C.

This wine is so cheap but a good cheap. What I mean it's so affordable but has great taste. It never disappoints me because I like it that much. I usually drink it cold. I would buy it again.
Bekah C.
Bekah C.
Kokomo, IN

This stuff is super cheap yet really yummy. You can get a giant bottle and it still be a decent price. I'm more of a white wine anyways so the sweetness and bitterness is just the right mix.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?