Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Laura A.
Laura A.
Mahopac, NY

This is my favorite wine. It's sweet, easy to drink, and easy on the wallet too!
Tessa H.
Tessa H.
Antlers, OK

I love sweet wines but for me this just wasn't as delicious as I expected. I preferred it over ice to help water the flavor too.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Manhattan, New York

Barefoot was my college go to for wines and the Moscato was my introduction to the love of wines that I now have. It is very sweet(as any good moscato should) with a clean crisp flavor. No aftertaste and is refreshing.
Jazmyn G.
Jazmyn G.
Rock Tavern, NY

Who doesn't love moscato!? I think everyone loves this, the price is great and its just the best after a long day and to sit in the tub and relax!
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
Washington, DC

Go to wine for a summer spritzer. Mix it with some sprite/7p and add some frozen berries and it is absolutely refreshing. I enjoy it as a spritzer much more as alone its a little too sweet for my taste. Well worth the money though and great taste.
Krys R.
Krys R.
Athens, AL

My favorite drink for a girl's night in! All my girlfriends love it! Sweet with a great flavor to it. Definitely five stars!
Nora A.
Nora A.
Orlando, FL

Best and favorite wine.
It tastes so good.
It is mine and my family''s favorite .
Sweet
Tyler B.
Tyler B.
Statesboro, GA

Great one for such a good price. Definitely a good buy if you want a nice flavored wine without breaking the bank. Definitely a repeat buyer
danielle n.
danielle n.
Appleton, WI, WI

Good light taste. A good refreshing wine for a cheap price. I tend to lend toward this kind due to price.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

Delicious! Barefoot moscato was the only wine I would drink for a while. Perfect on its own or with a snack.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now