Add a Photo

Best moscato ever
shelby b.
shelby b.
Manton, MI

My new favorite. It's cheap and tastes good. I live in a tiny town and it's available at our small mini mart, definitely a bonus!
Chue L.
Chue L.

Something not too sweet and not too bitter. The perfect zest to end a long day at work.
Katelynn F.
Katelynn F.
Fairborn, OH

This is m go to brand for moscato it is affordable and yet still tastes quality. I would recommend this for sure.
Shannon E.
Shannon E.
Secane, PA

YUM! I LOVE Barefoot wine and this is no exception. This is perfectly sweet - not too sweet, but just enough. My husband is not a fan of sweet wines at all, and even he loves this. Definitely my go to when I need to pick up a bottle for myself or when entertaining. Always a hit!
chenessa h.
chenessa h.

I don't know much about wines to be honest. But this is my best friends and mine go to wine. We are not big alcohol drinkers because of the taste of alcohol and the bitterness. This is sweet so it still has that taste of alcohol but it isn't harsh like hard alcohol
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Spring Valley, CA

I love the sweet taste, I do not feel this wine has to only be drunk as a desert wine. I really enjoy it.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Carbondale, Il

Can't go wrong with Barefoot Moscato! Whether you're getting ready for a night out, having a nice dinner, or hanging out with friends or family.. any time is a good time for some moscato! Sweet grape taste that tingles your taste buds!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Glassboro, NJ

This is my absolutely favorite brand of Moscato. I have tried several others, as I love a sweet crisp wine, and Barefoot takes the cake.
lizette  N.
lizette N.

Resonable price, great taste, great quality absolutely my favorite brand Barefoot Moscato!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now