4.55 / 5 based on 8,038 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This Moscato is very sweet and almost tastes like juice. It is a good deal for the price and it's a crowd pleaser.
This is a dangerous wine because the flavor is so good that you can't stop drinking it and I'm not even a wine fan!
This is a pretty good wine for the price. Its the first thing i pick out would defiently recommend it for everyone.
I think it's too sweet. Barefoot wines are not my favorite. Although cheap, you can really taste what you pay for.
Great tasting, definitely something you would want to drink with a bunch of your girlfriends on a girls night out
This is a super sweet and bubbly wine. It's perfect for a party and for those who may not normally drink much wine.
Big fan of #barefoot. It is cheap and has the perfect moscato taste! Highly recommended.
Publix always has BOGO!!
Publix always has BOGO!!
It's really good for those times that you want something refreshing, instead of something heavy. Really recommend.
This would be a good starter wine for someone. Not too dry and not too sweet. And for the price you can't beat it.
Such a delicious light wine. It has the perfect flavor and i just recently started loving the Barefoot brand wines.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos