Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Goose Creek, SC

Good light sweet wine. The price is definitely a plus. It's not my favorite of the brand but it's still good.
ximena o.
ximena o.
kissimmee, fl

I was never much of a wine drinker, but I do like this one. It is very sweet, more like a wine cooler. I prefer it chilled. Very easy to drink
Brandi W.
Brandi W.

Easy find in the store! For the cheap price that it is, it really is a great tasting wine. Make sure it's nice and cold before drinking it. Freeze some grapes to put in your glass, and you have a delicious new concoction!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Oaklyn, NJ

My favorite Moscato out there! It is fun, inexpensive and tastes great on a summer evening on the patio!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Thomasville, GA

I drunk it because I bought it. I like really sweet Moscato. This Moscato was sweet but it was also sort of dry, so that is why I am rating it so low. I was also trying out different brands of Moscato and wanted to try this one.
Nora B.
Nora B.
Plainville, MA

This is a bit too sweet for my tastes (but most moscato is). My friends love it so it is a great choice for a party. The price is great and it is good for sangria too.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Pittsburgh, PA

Moscato is my favorite wine out there. Barefoot has a good moscato at a good price. It is often on sale at the store.
Molly R.
Molly R.

Definitely one of the essentials in my wine collection. It may not be the best quality, but you can't beat the price. It's the perfect wine for a movie night with your significant other.
Serena B.
Serena B.

If you're a white wine drinker like myself and enjoy them on the sweet, fruity side, you will enjoy this wine. It has the hints of apricot, honey, and a touch of citrus. Also cheap and the perfect starter wine.
Monzerrath L.
Monzerrath L.
Mission, TX

The taste is amazing very good wine. I really enjoy drinking it, perfect for a Netflix night and very good with salads.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now