BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Maritza R.
Maritza R.
Orlando, FL
This is definitely a great wine! As I've heard a lot of people say; yes it is a great wine to get you started into wines! Sweet and refreshing taste, great for any occasion even if it's just lounging on your porch on a nice summer night. Also great on price, especially for the flavor!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
This is a perfect light wine for girls' night! It's tasty and is really refreshing when served chilled.
Masharia B.
Masharia B.
Rialto, CA
The price is great! You usually get what you pay for with alcoholic beverages, but this one taste pretty good for its price. I was introduced to this at a part I had and after I tasted it I had to pick some up !
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Happy Hour Expert
I personally really enjoy the barefoot Moscato line. All of the types (regular, pink, red) are refreshing, decently priced, and great to have on hand
Katy V.
Katy V.
Evansville, IN
This is my go-to wine when I have people over. I know everyone will like it, and it's not too expensive. For those who aren't wine people, just add a little Sprite and you're good to go!
Elina L.
Elina L.
The first wine i ever tried, its super cheap and yummy. and you get drunk but not a wine head ache. which is great.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I'm not a big fan of moscato because it is too sweet, but this moscato is great paired with strawberries on a summer day. Nice and refreshing.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
This is my favorite wine! The flavor is light and sweet and refreshing. I have had much more expensive wines that don't hold a candle to this wine and I can get it for around $5.00 a bottle!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Conroe, TX
My go to, tried and true sweet white wine. I can't get enough of this. I pick up a bottle or 2..ummm okay maybe 3 every time I grocery shop. The top three things that I love about this wine and why I recommend it hands down over any other white wine are 1. Afforable - always less than $10 2. Taste - refreshing, light, and not overly sweet 3. Availability - can be found anywhere, literally at from the gas station to Target.
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
My favorite wine and super cheap! I'm a college student so i don't have a ton of money to waste on alcohol! my favorite version is the pink moscato
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?