4.55 / 5 based on 8,038 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is my favorite lower priced Moscato, because sometimes you just don't want to spend 20+ on a bottle of wine.
Extremely cheap wine but in this case you don't get what you pay for. It's not too bad but it's also not too great.
Super yummy. Love this wine, it's sweet but not to sweet. Great price, plus its a local wine for me which I love.
I love this moscato. It's perfect for girls night and date night. This wine mixes great with juice. My first love!
YUM. Just had this for the first time the other day and it was delicious. A little on the sweet side but so yummy.
I'm down for this. It has a good taste and is probably one of my favorites. I got it as a gift and bought me after.
This wine is one of the best moscatos i have ever had it is smooth and be drank during a night out or with dinner
I love Barefoot wines. They're often on sale and already relatively cheap for wines. It's a very sweet, light wine.
I've tried many moscatos and I must say I really enjoy Barefoot's Moscato. Sweet and Light...compliments any meal.
Not the biggest fan of wine, but i liked it. It was sweet and tasteful. Not something i would drink a daily basis.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos