Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Sabra G.
Sabra G.

Great wine for the price, can get a giant bottle for pretty cheap and who doesn't like a bottle of moscato for any social gathering
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Reading, PA

This is the best moscato brand I've tasted and it is very affordable. It has just the right sweetness.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Thomasville, GA

I drunk it because I bought it. I like really sweet Moscato. This Moscato was sweet but it was also sort of dry, so that is why I am rating it so low. I was also trying out different brands of Moscato and wanted to try this one.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.

I feel like every person on the face of the planet likes this moscato. Barefoot is such a reasonably priced brand and taste so good. This is such a great price! I understand that it is sweeter than most other moscatos
Mariely D.
Mariely D.
Miami, Florida

Just love it, ist perfect for deink very very cold on our Caribbean beaches
Sam K.
Sam K.
Asbury, NJ

This is one of my go-tos. I know the taste, it can be mixed super easily for a yummy spritzer, and the price is affordable.
Serena B.
Serena B.

If you're a white wine drinker like myself and enjoy them on the sweet, fruity side, you will enjoy this wine. It has the hints of apricot, honey, and a touch of citrus. Also cheap and the perfect starter wine.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

This is my all time favorite wine! I love sweet wines and it's not pricey. If you don't like really sweet then it's not for you.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Brush, CO

Sweet, and delicious, definitely a great wine to sip on while reading your favorite book
Kait M.
Kait M.
Camp Lejeune, NC

This isn't my favorite wine, but it definitely is perfect when I want to run into quickly and grab something.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now