Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
ximena o.
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
I was never much of a wine drinker, but I do like this one. It is very sweet, more like a wine cooler. I prefer it chilled. Very easy to drink
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
This wine is great for the price. I'm not a big wine drinker but I can handle moscato since it's a bit sweeter. Whenever I'm in the mood for wine this is the one I buy as it's usually at our local grocery store.
janet C.
janet C.
Hialeah, FL
Who doesn't love White Wine!! well Barefoot brand is one of my Top favorites! nice and smooth and crisp taste! Must try! Moscato is my favorite flavor ;)
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
Estes Park, CO
Barefoot Moscato is kinda like a two-buck-chuck to me. Not much flavor and the price shows it.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Richmond, VA
I'm a big fan of Moscato! I was given this at a small party and was surprised to hear that it was from Barefoot, since it's one of the cheaper wine. I loved it though! Very well done for the cost, especially.
camille e.
camille e.
Eastlake, OH
Not my favorite but its not terrible either. For the price its not bad. Decently smooth and sweet.
kayleigh w.
kayleigh w.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorite wines. I always buy Barefoot over anything because I know I love the taste so much. Its not too expensive and very refreshing. I definitely recommend it.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Mashpee, MA
I love this wine. Makes a great white sangria add a slash of crab juice and some seltzer water and fresh fruit
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Madisonville
I absolutely love love this wine is amazing for small get together or a girls night out is not Bush so even a wine live won't turn their nose to it
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Columbus, OH
I love moscato! And for a cheaper wine I think this tastes pretty good! If I'm in the mood but don't have a budget for a more expensive brand barefoot is my go to brand!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?