6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,878 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Anything barefoot is good. Its cheap and Moscato is amazing i highly recommend it.
Very cheap but good quality wine that is perfect to sip on! Moscato being on top!
I am not a big wine drinker but I do like this particular wine. It was very smooth and not too dry.
Love Moscato wine. Barefoot is a great affordable option. It is a very sweet wine.
I love this! Perfect for any occasion, and great for the price. It is definitely an everyday wine and I love it!
My favorite on is the pink moscato, everything else kinda tastes to harsh for me! I think it needs more flavors.
I love Barefoot moscato! It's inexpensive and has a great taste. Not too sweet and not bitter at all.
Barefoot wine is relatively cheap, yet still has a decent taste. The moscato is my favorite.
Moscato is the only brand of wine I'll drink. A nice sweet wine that isn't strong and it's very cheap.
Sweet and oh so yummy. If you like sweet wines this is for you. It is also cheap!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos