The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,670 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Not usually a wine drinker but I will drink this! Very good and great price!
Moscato is probably my favorite wine. This brand is cheap but it doesn't give up any quality. Good taste for the money.
This is an affordable wine with great flavor. I love the light and refreshing flavor. I also like that I can get this at any of my area liquor stores.
This is my all time favorite wine! I love sweet wines and it's not pricey. If you don't like really sweet then it's not for you.
I'm not a big fan of moscato because it is too sweet, but this moscato is great paired with strawberries on a summer day. Nice and refreshing.
My favorite wine to get from the grocery store!! Very affordable and very good,
Gives a mean hangover though
Gives a mean hangover though
Not the best moscato out there but I love barefoot because of the price! They habe great cheap wines
Love this wine it's about my favorite white moscato by far. It is super sweet so that's a plus for me and it is really gentle not too harsh
Love all barefoot wines! They are super refreshing and soo cheap! I always have 3-4 bottles on hand'
I love wine, and moscato is my favorite. I am relatively picky about the wine that I drink. The pretty bottle and the reasonable price are what attracted me to this one. The taste is the perfect mix between sweet and crisp. I will definitely buy this wine again.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos