Add a Photo

Photos (61)
brittany f.
brittany f.
Hudson, OH

I really like this wine! It is affordable and tastes good. Its great for any occasion especially girls night in
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

Sweet, cheap, and my favorite moscato! You can't beat the taste of barefoot moscato, or the price.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Bethpage, NY

If you like sweet wine, you will enjoy barefoot.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Charlotte, NC

Delicious sweet wine. Moscato is very sweet and easy to down without realizing how much your drinking. This is one of my favorite brands of moscato and it is very cheap. I buy it very often and enjoy it.
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Easton , PA

This is defiantly my favorite Moscato, sweet, bubbly and refreshing - It is a delicious addition to any party.
Krista l.
Krista l.
Rensselaer, NY

This product is one of the best I have ever had. My mother and I look forward to trying the many different brands that barefoot puts out. We love buying the big bottles that may not always last the night. We love the pink moscato.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Bakersfield, CA

Love love love this wine! Tastes great and the price is great also. Cant go wrong with this wine!
Carissa W.
Carissa W.

This was the first wine I've tried that I actually enjoy. Not a red wine fan so it was suggested for me to try a moscato. Wasn't sure which brand to go with and this was the only brand I have heard of. Was not disappointed and the price is great!
frances m.
frances m.

For the price is an excellent wine! Not to sweet and cheap enough to buy it every week. Usually barefoot is looked as a cheap brand and people hesitate to give it a try, but you cant go wrong with this Moscato.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Clinton Twp, MI

Love this wine! It's super sweet and can be found anywhere. The price is great too, I can always find these on sale at Kroger!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now