Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Clarkesville, GA

I love Barefoot Wines. It is affordable and a good quality. Their Moscato is a sweet, airy, and light wine. When I first got into drinking wine I preferred Riesling, Moscato, and Chardonnay. I now drink red wine a majority of the time, but I love Barefoot Wines.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Manteca, Ca

This moscato is amazing!! For the price you can't beat the taste. Highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys their Moscatos as much as I do!!
Katelyn A.
Katelyn A.
Piedmont, SC

This is my go to wine. It is so smooth, that I can drink a whole bottle before I realize that I have drank it all! I love the taste and the easy to open bottle. I highly recommend this to make any girls night in a blast!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Thomasville, GA

I drunk it because I bought it. I like really sweet Moscato. This Moscato was sweet but it was also sort of dry, so that is why I am rating it so low. I was also trying out different brands of Moscato and wanted to try this one.
Bonna B.
Bonna B.

This is the BEST wine ever. Not all wine is created equal. And I don't drink a lot of wine but this is my go to drink.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Pittsburgh, PA

Moscato is my favorite wine out there. Barefoot has a good moscato at a good price. It is often on sale at the store.
Brooke Y.
Brooke Y.
Pasadena, MD

I only like sweet wines and this one is the best I've had compared to others. It's affordable and you can find it anywhere.
Katie R.
Katie R.

One of my top favorite wines! Sweet and refreshing. I would highly recommend it! It is easy to find and won't disappoint! I'll definitely keep purchasing this wine. Very satisfied!
Ann M.
Ann M.
Moriches, NY

I've never drank any wine as much as I do this one! If you like really sweet light wine this will deff be a go to for you, I don't like bitter wine at all so this fits me perfectly!
Susan M.
Susan M.
Elmer, NJ

I love this moscato! It's light and refreshing with a slight carbonation. I tend to drink this more in the summer months.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now