6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,846 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I am not a big wine drinker but I do like this particular wine. It was very smooth and not too dry.
I like the taste of this moscato and don't think you can beat the price! Not too bitter or too sweet.
Love Moscato wine. Barefoot is a great affordable option. It is a very sweet wine.
Hands down one of my favorite wines! Drink it chilled. Super sweet and tasty! And cheap too!
Moscato is the only brand of wine I'll drink. A nice sweet wine that isn't strong and it's very cheap.
Very cheap but good quality wine that is perfect to sip on! Moscato being on top!
I love this! Perfect for any occasion, and great for the price. It is definitely an everyday wine and I love it!
You can't get much better wine for under $10. I always have a bottle in my fridge!
Barefoot wine is relatively cheap, yet still has a decent taste. The moscato is my favorite.
Sweet and crisp awesome tasting wine really good for a hot summer day chilled adding fruit to it is even better
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos