BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Brandy W.
Brandy W.
West Mansfield, OH
I'm very picky with the wine I drink and I love this! I love the sweeter wines and this one hits the spot. I usually buy the big bottles so I can share when my friends come by.
Mari G.
Mari G.
Allen, TX
Happy Hour Expert
This past year I've become enamored with Moscato wines. I asked my friends which brand I should try next and a few recommended Barefoot, so I decided to give it a try. While this Moscato wine is not the worst I've tried, it isn't the best either. The initial taste is quite good, but after it sits in your mouth for a few seconds the taste becomes quite awful. I would like to give their Pink Moscato wine a try.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Love Barefoot's Moscato! This light, sweet, fruity wine is perfect for a girls night! And it's reasonably priced.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
San Antonio, TX
Of all the barefoot wines this one is definitely my favorite!! If you like a sweeter wine then this is the one for you.
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
If you're looking for a cheap bottle of wine this is a good choice or a quick gift.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Lutherville, MD
Love it! I am not a big drinker and Moscato is the only kind of wine I like. This is very fruity and good.
MacKenzie R.
MacKenzie R.
Jber, AK
Sweet taste and very inexpensive! But beware because its a dangerous one to drink! Very very light! Perfect to pair up with a nice hot bubble bath after a long day at work.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Barefoot White Moscato is the perfect blend of sweetnes and so good paired with chicken pasta dish. Everyone loved its sweet, light crisp taste.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Red Lion, PA
This is good if you're looking for a good inexpensive white wine. It's definitely not for you if you're a picky wine fan and are used to more expensive and aged wines. It is sweet, and gets more of a bitter taste the longer it is open though. I usually only get this if I just want a night in with a friend or two.
Marinella T.
Marinella T.
The price is def right for this delicious moscato. and it's perf for a Sunday morning mimosa
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?