4.55 / 5 based on 8,041 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Wish i had some of this right now haha its deffantly a favorite of mine. Perfect light sweet taste and great price
This is ok my favorite moscatto to buy is served at carrabbas.its about 30 dollars and it is well worth the money.
I love drinking a good Moscato, especially during the summer months. Barefoot Moscato is affordable and delicious!
Barefoot is my favorite mass produced wine. It's cost effective but doesn't taste awful. I love their white zin.
I don't know a lot about wine but I do k ow that this doesn't just get the job done but it also tastes really good!
Super yummy. Love this wine, it's sweet but not to sweet. Great price, plus its a local wine for me which I love.
I love this moscato. It tastes great and inexpensive. I usually buy this in the largest size because it's so good.
This is a great starter wine for someone trying them out. It is also great for sweet wine lovers. Give it a shot!!!
Love this wine!! It is very crisp and fruity. Its one of my favorite wines, also use this to make my peach sangria!
Very good wine for the price. A win for those who (like myself) prefer a sweet wine. Perfect for a warm summer day
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos