Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Tina R.
Tina R.
Southgate, MI
Nov. 12, 2014, 12:48 p.m.
Review for: White
Loveeee so affordable as well as an amazing taste very sweet and smooth!! Love all barefoot wines
Elise G.
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA
Oct. 3, 2014, 5 p.m.
Review for: White
I like this wine, because it is really cheap, I can usually grab it on sale. It is great for making wine punches too!
Amy T.
Amy T.
Newport Beach, CA
Sept. 10, 2014, 12:58 a.m.
Review for: White
I do not actually like moscato, but this moscato I will drink especially over ice.
Holly M.
Holly M.
golden, MO
Aug. 16, 2014, 12:22 a.m.
Review for: White
This is a cheap Moscato. But I love it! I like this over some of the pricey brands. It is slightly sweet and I love it really cold. Great value for sure.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Champlin, MN
Feb. 7, 2015, 3:57 p.m.
Review for: White
One of my favorite wines for "everyday" occasions, nothing too fancy and it is sweet, which I like.
Dalia A.
Dalia A.
Dec. 16, 2014, 11:50 p.m.
Review for: White
This is a very affordable wine also very yummy wine great For an day wine but not for a social event
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Sept. 5, 2014, 12:23 a.m.
Review for: White
I am very picky when it comes to mascato and this brand is one of the ones I will buy when I want this taste of wine.
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
Fox Point, WI
Oct. 11, 2014, 3:32 p.m.
Review for: White
Good sweet wine. If you like a Riesling than this is a good wine to try. Barefoot wines are some of the more well known of the brands and is a good price for people who don't wanna spend too much.
Darinda B.
Darinda B.
Beaver Falls, NY
Sept. 19, 2014, 1:44 a.m.
Review for: White
Moscato is such a great wine I'm a huge fan of barefoot wines there good the bottles are cute especially with the foot on it and there always so inexpensive
Kerin M.
Kerin M.
Sept. 7, 2014, 10:49 p.m.
Review for: White
My favorite wine hands down! I drink barefoot wine all the time, cheap and good tasting!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?