4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Good tasting wine and love to use in cooking. It tastes great and handles well with cooking. Doesn't overpower fish
This is extremely sweet so you better like your moscato. It's like the sophomore college girls' drink. Cheap price!
I love drinking a good Moscato, especially during the summer months. Barefoot Moscato is affordable and delicious!
Light, sweet, warm weather drink (although I've been known to drink it all year!) perfect wine for girl's night in!
Not the biggest fan of wine, but i liked it. It was sweet and tasteful. Not something i would drink a daily basis.
This is a great starter wine for someone trying them out. It is also great for sweet wine lovers. Give it a shot!!!
I really enjoy barefoot moscato, my go to for party gifts and gatherings! Sweet, bubbly, and affordable! Must try!
Barefoot is my favorite mass produced wine. It's cost effective but doesn't taste awful. I love their white zin.
I don't know a lot about wine but I do k ow that this doesn't just get the job done but it also tastes really good!
Very good wine for the price. A win for those who (like myself) prefer a sweet wine. Perfect for a warm summer day
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos