6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,843 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This isn't the type of wine I could drink several glasses of but one or two is a nice, refreshing treat.
Cheap but good! I don't drink hardy ever!!! I see a lot of my friends drink this brand!
This wine is good, it has a sweet taste to it. I think it's very inexpensive, too.
I love all wine, but moscato is one of my favorites. The barefoot brand is great for the price as well
Anything barefoot is good. Its cheap and Moscato is amazing i highly recommend it.
This wine is a favorite for me and my wife. It is very sweet but that's the way we like it. Usually on sale too.
Love this wine!! It's sweet, light, cheap, and easy to find!! It comes in mini bottles too!
Love Moscato wine. Barefoot is a great affordable option. It is a very sweet wine.
Moscato is the only brand of wine I'll drink. A nice sweet wine that isn't strong and it's very cheap.
I am not a huge fan of wines, but this one is something special. I can drink it all the tim!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos