Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Nicole  .
Nicole .
Glen Burnie, MD

Barefoot makes the best wine at a reasonable price. It has a great flavors and everyone always enjoys. The barefoot bubbly is also a great champaign.
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Saginaw, MI

I love how sweet this wine is! I love the flavor and I like the price I pay for it!
Misha F.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY

This is literally my favorite inexpensive Moscato out there! It's sweet and the flavor is good, always my first pick for casual movie nights!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Henrico, Va

Not my favorite moscato, but for the price it is a good deal. Crisp and refreshing, but sweet.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.

You get more bang for your buck with barefoot. It always have quality taste, I myself am not a huge fan of the white moscato, but this one i really don't mind.
Shelly A.
Shelly A.
San Diego, CA

A good, inexpensive sweet-wine drinker pleaser. It's not syrup-y sweet, but nice and crisp.
Maryellen C.
Maryellen C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

Very reasonable price for a really tasty wine. I enjoy the pink Miscato and several other whites and plush..
Lisa B.
Lisa B.

This is probably my favorite moscato. It's good, it's inexpensive, and it's great chilled in the summer when you are sitting outside enjoying time with friends.
mia s.
mia s.

This wine is one of the best moscatos i have ever had it is smooth and be drank during a night out or with dinner
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Yorktown, VA

Barefoot is great and affordable! This wine isn't fizzy and is so good! It's the perfect amount of sweetness.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?