Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.

Barefoot is a good brand when you want something inexpensive. The moscato is a good sweet wine.
Lyndsee W.
Lyndsee W.
Benwood, WV

This is the wine I drink the most. It's very affordable and everyone loves it. Sweet and refreshing, I like it best served chilled.
Jozzette C.
Jozzette C.
Orlando, Fl

The taste is a little bitter but it's very smooth. It's a must have for any get together at home
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Media, PA

I'm no wine snob, so I usually just pick out the cheapest wine on the shelf. I was pleasantly surprised with Barefoot! Their moscato was delicious. Very sweet, it tastes more like fruit juice than a wine.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Lancaster , Oh

My all time favorite go to wine! It's so sweet and delicious. It's super cheap too!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Fairfield, ME

I loves this moscato wine! love moscato in general! this is sweet and yummy! hard not to drink the whole bottle at once!
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Topeka, KS

I'm a sucker for a good sweet white that just tastes like grape juice with a little bit of bite. I love this wine because it tastes awesome & doesn't kill my budget!
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL

It's okay if your looking for a cheap quick easy drink to relax with and watch a movie.
Katelyn A.
Katelyn A.
Piedmont, SC

This is my go to wine. It is so smooth, that I can drink a whole bottle before I realize that I have drank it all! I love the taste and the easy to open bottle. I highly recommend this to make any girls night in a blast!
Rebecca O.
Rebecca O.
Spring Valley, NY

It is super sweet. I am not a huge drinker but I love this wine! It is reasonably priced and totally worth the money.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now