Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Heather C.
Heather C.
Coldwater, MS
Sept. 5, 2014, 11:16 p.m.
Review for: White
This is probably the wine I drink most commonly since it literally goes with everything. Barefoot Wines have won thousands of awards, and just one sip will show you why. The flavors are always unique and bursting with flavor.The Barefoot Moscato has much more of a citrus-y taste to me than the other wines on this list. You can also taste the hints of peach and apricot, without it being too overly sweet.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Plainsboro, NJ
Aug. 20, 2014, 8:59 p.m.
Review for: White
Not bad for an inexpensive moscato. Could be a little sweeter as far as moscatos go, its more of a sweet reiseling.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Stamford, CT
Jan. 14, 2015, 9:05 a.m.
Review for: White
Barefoot wine is always a great bang for your buck but I especially like the white moscato. It was the first wine that I really liked because it has a pretty light and sweet flavor making it very easy to drink.
Kourtney S.
Kourtney S.
Dec. 3, 2014, 4:27 p.m.
Review for: White
Super affordable wine that is sweet but not too sweet. Sometimes moscatos can be way too sweet, but this one is pretty good. It's a good one to start with for anyone who is starting to drink wine because it won't have the bitterness of other types of wines and is also cheap so you won't feel like you wasted a bunch of money if you don't like it. It's super yummy chilled and pared with fruit.
Tina R.
Tina R.
Southgate, MI
Nov. 12, 2014, 12:48 p.m.
Review for: White
Loveeee so affordable as well as an amazing taste very sweet and smooth!! Love all barefoot wines
Elise G.
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA
Oct. 3, 2014, 5 p.m.
Review for: White
I like this wine, because it is really cheap, I can usually grab it on sale. It is great for making wine punches too!
Amy T.
Amy T.
Newport Beach, CA
Sept. 10, 2014, 12:58 a.m.
Review for: White
I do not actually like moscato, but this moscato I will drink especially over ice.
Holly M.
Holly M.
golden, MO
Aug. 16, 2014, 12:22 a.m.
Review for: White
This is a cheap Moscato. But I love it! I like this over some of the pricey brands. It is slightly sweet and I love it really cold. Great value for sure.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Champlin, MN
Feb. 7, 2015, 3:57 p.m.
Review for: White
One of my favorite wines for "everyday" occasions, nothing too fancy and it is sweet, which I like.
Dalia A.
Dalia A.
Dec. 16, 2014, 11:50 p.m.
Review for: White
This is a very affordable wine also very yummy wine great For an day wine but not for a social event
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?