Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX

This wine is great for the price. I'm not a big wine drinker but I can handle moscato since it's a bit sweeter. Whenever I'm in the mood for wine this is the one I buy as it's usually at our local grocery store.
Bonna B.
Bonna B.

This is the BEST wine ever. Not all wine is created equal. And I don't drink a lot of wine but this is my go to drink.
Audra W.
Audra W.
Fort Walton Beach, FL

My favorite wine. It is smooth and sweet. It relaxes me after a long day. It is not too strong or bold, but full of flavor.
Brooke Y.
Brooke Y.
Pasadena, MD

I only like sweet wines and this one is the best I've had compared to others. It's affordable and you can find it anywhere.
Katie R.
Katie R.

One of my top favorite wines! Sweet and refreshing. I would highly recommend it! It is easy to find and won't disappoint! I'll definitely keep purchasing this wine. Very satisfied!
Ann M.
Ann M.
Moriches, NY

I've never drank any wine as much as I do this one! If you like really sweet light wine this will deff be a go to for you, I don't like bitter wine at all so this fits me perfectly!
Susan M.
Susan M.
Elmer, NJ

I love this moscato! It's light and refreshing with a slight carbonation. I tend to drink this more in the summer months.
Claudia V.
Claudia V.
Temple, TX

If your not a wine drinker and you want to try it out this the wine for u. This wine is not to sweet or bitter. It's that right in between. Its really good I live this wine
Melanie N.
Melanie N.
Cleveland, OH

Barefoot Moscato is a refreshing wine. Its sweet but light taste dances on your tongue. This is my go to wine for a dinner party with friends or just a night in. You can buy it nearly anywhere wine is sold. Barefoot Moscato is definitely worth a try. Once you have your first sip, you won't want any other wine!
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
S Abingtn Twp, PA

This is such a great wine, especially for the price. It has a great taste and it isn't expensive. I often pick this up for a gift or to bring to a party.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now