4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
It is super sweet. I am not a huge drinker but I love this wine! It is reasonably priced and totally worth the money.
Love that it is a great tasting wine and it doesn't brake the bank to buy. Also love the mini bottles easy to carry.
Barefoot Moscato is seriously one of the best more affordable wines on the market. Their Red Moscato is great too!
Great flavor and great price! Sweet and smooth..its great for a night in with the ladies! No complaints over here!
Moscato is my favorite type of wine. I love the desert type taste with it and I will have it when I get the chance.
Great wine if you're just starting to get into wine. Also good if you need something very sweet. Tastes like juice!
My favorite, cheap wine. I have even used it to bake with! I actually like it more than some higher priced brands.
Barefoot in general is amazing! But this is okay. I typically prefer the Pink Moscato. Its a little sweeter to me.
This is definitely how I learned to drink wine! Great value for the money, but too sweet for anyone but beginners.
This wine is really good. It's not too bitter. Not too sweet. It's just right. I recommend this wine to everyone.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos