Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Madisonville

I absolutely love love this wine is amazing for small get together or a girls night out is not Bush so even a wine live won't turn their nose to it
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Miami

While this Moscato is definitely affordable, it's a little too affordable which reflects in the quality and taste. Might be good to use for poaching pears due to it not having a strong alcohol flavor, but I wouldn't spend money on it just for that.
Jacque S.
Jacque S.
Columbus, GA

Im not big on wine so it wasn't really al that good to me. I think I'd rather have a sweet wine instead
Diocel B.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro, Tn

My go too enexpensive wine specially the moscato one. It is just so good and sweet and i can't taste alcohol that much.. I could drink it as a juice really thats how good it is.the price ranges is reasonable. would buy it again.
Jules H.
Jules H.

This is one of my favorite affordable wines! It has a delicious refreshing, sweet flavor. Moscato is one of my favorites and I think that this one is definitely worth purchasing for the price. Although I love trying new kinds/brands, this will always be be one of the affordable ones that I keep coming back to.
Kara K.
Kara K.
Shawnee, OK

Very tasteful and inexpensive. I like buying this brand because of how cheap and good it taste
Angelica N.
Angelica N.
San Diego, CA

This is my favorite and I love the price I buy from grocery stores sometimes even from Walmart! It's delicious and sweet. Can't be the price and taste! I definitely am satisfied with this and will continue to buy.
Courtney  T.
Courtney T.

Barefoot Moscato has a very crisp and refreshing taste. It's a Sweet wine. Goes well with chicken.
Jozzette C.
Jozzette C.
Orlando, Fl

The taste is a little bitter but it's very smooth. It's a must have for any get together at home
Erica G.
Erica G.
Philadelphia, PA

This gets you right where you need to be. If you like a sweet wine this is a great choice. It goes down very easy & its affordable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now