BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Cheyanne P.
Springfield, MO
The Moscato is a little too sweet for me but I know plenty of people will ONLY drink this type of wine. Barefoot is affordable and readily available in many stores.
Amy N.
Silver Spring, MD
For one, the price of this wine, you can't beat. Two, I am not much of a Moscato person because I usually think it is too sweet. This Moscato is not too sweet. It is pretty much the only brand I will drink.
Lyndsay R.
Lafayette, IN
I am a sweet wine girl all the way and moscato is my fave! Sure I've tasted better, more expensive moscato however the quality taste of this wine is amazing for the price. You cannot beat it!
Kaitlyn C.
Syracuse, NY
For about $5, this is the best bottle of moscato that you can get! Great flavor and great packaging. My sister served it at her wedding and all the guests loved it!
Heather B.
Deridder, LA
Really great taste. Very sweet and not bitter.. I will go through a whole bottle before I know it! One of the best moscatos!
Tricia M.
Ithaca, NY
This is really good for how cheap it is. I enjoy picking this up and having it in my cabinet for a rainy day. Very good stuff.
Carolyn G.
Phoenix, AZ
The Barefoot wine products are not great but are not expensive and taste good. The Moscato is one of their better flavors and is a nice glass to have on a weeknight.
Melissa D.
Abilene, TX
I have to say that I love this. this brand is a brand that my grandmother and I can just sit on the porch have a few glasses and enjoy conversations
Alexandria A.
I love Moscato, and Barefoot is not one of my favorites. It's good for the price, but there are better in the same price range, like Sutter Home. This brand definitely has an unpleasant aftertaste.
Ashley J.
Rockmart, GA
I love this wine!! I have never been a wine drinker at all because they all taste so dry but barefoot is so yummy!!!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?