Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Plainfield, IL

This is a really good moscato I like it when I have my girls over we always enjoy a glass of Moscato!!
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

This is delicious! It makes a lovely party "punch" if you mix it with 7up/sprite and your favorite flavor of fruit juice concentrate. If you want it less sweet, add sparkling water instead of soda! Perfect for craft night, girl's night, or just spoiling yourself! You'll get rave reviews!
Jozzette C.
Jozzette C.
Orlando, Fl

The taste is a little bitter but it's very smooth. It's a must have for any get together at home
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Bear, DE

My friend got me hooked on this! Delicious and fairly cheap. I buy this from time to time when my favorite wine isn't available.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Newport Beach, CA

I do not actually like moscato, but this moscato I will drink especially over ice.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Lancaster , Oh

My all time favorite go to wine! It's so sweet and delicious. It's super cheap too!
Emma O.
Emma O.
E Glacier Pk, MT

A very sweet, moscato indeed! For being affordable, it doesn't let you down flavor wise, however. Great, crisp taste and won't disappoint.
Rustina G.
Rustina G.
Wauseon, OH

This is my absolute favorite wine! It is sweet but not too sweet where it becomes almost Fruity! I love Moscato's but this one is my favorite! The price is right and it's always available at my local grocery store!
melissa a.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE

I love barefoot wine, especially Moscato! There are a lot of brands out there but this is one of the best! Crisp, light flavor, and sweet too. I love sipping mine with dark chocolate!
Katelyn A.
Katelyn A.
Piedmont, Sc

This is my go to wine. It is so smooth, that I can drink a whole bottle before I realize that I have drank it all! I love the taste and the easy to open bottle. I highly recommend this to make any girls night in a blast!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now