Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Mari G.
Mari G.
Allen, TX
This past year I've become enamored with Moscato wines. I asked my friends which brand I should try next and a few recommended Barefoot, so I decided to give it a try. While this Moscato wine is not the worst I've tried, it isn't the best either. The initial taste is quite good, but after it sits in your mouth for a few seconds the taste becomes quite awful. I would like to give their Pink Moscato wine a try.
Katrina J.
Katrina J.
Picayune, MS
I am not a big wine drinker but this wine chilled is amazing. If you are looking for something to have on your first time of drinking wine i recommend this and it may be you buzzed so be careful.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Xenia, OH
This is good for any time! Great, and very affordable go to wine. If you like moscato wines. I've had this wine on many occasions.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Brick, Nj
It's a little sweet for me but it does make a good sangria when mixed with peach stole!!
sophie S.
sophie S.
Hammond, LA
Love this wine! Light and sweet! Most of all it's a good win that is reasonable priced
Emma O.
Emma O.
E Glacier Pk, MT
A very sweet, moscato indeed! For being affordable, it doesn't let you down flavor wise, however. Great, crisp taste and won't disappoint.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Coral Gables, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE. so good and so cheap. try it today! this is the wine that got me hooked on wine. still today, even though I've developed a taste for a variety of wines, i prefer this one.
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Madison, WI
Love this wine. It's the only wine I'll actually drink. It's smooth, easy to drink and goes well with anything you enjoy eating.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
My favorite moscato, the easiest to drink and least painful in terms of sweetness.
Stephany H.
Stephany H.
Beech Grove, IN
Loooove the taste & the price <3 you can't go wrong with barefoot. && i just learned that if you pour it into your fave juice you get a delicious combination.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?