Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Brittnie B.
Brittnie B.
Lakewood, CA

It's the perfect wine for hosting a women's game night. Everyone enjoys it. Goes great with fruit and cheese. Just a very appealing taste to all I think
Safia M.
Safia M.

Good wine for on the cheap. Comes in a bigger bottle that is great for making group drinks such as sangria. For the price you cant beat it especially if you like a sweet wine
Danica D.
Danica D.
Tampa, FL

Great tasting, love how sweet it is. Very easy to drink and enjoyable. Not too harsh at all.
Ruth B.
Ruth B.

Definitely a sweet wine to start with. Perfect as an introductory wine, and the price is great as well!
aslin j.
aslin j.

This is such a nice refreshing taste also it doesn't have that wine taste. This is something I would drink while relaxing.
Katherine K.
Katherine K.

Yes it's not still top shelf Moscato, it still is an extremely tasty and sweet wine if that's what you like. It's affordable, smooth and great for daily drink if thats your thing.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.

By far my favourite, go-to wine. I always have a bottle on hand. It's light, bubbly and the perfect amount of sweet! Perfect wine to sip with the girls! Looove!
Jasmyn C.
Jasmyn C.
Wyalusing, PA

My absolute favorite wine! My go to for any occasion! I'm very picky with my wine and this wine is not too sweet and not dry. It's absolutely perfect!
Lynda L.
Lynda L.
Topeka, KS

The perfect sweet wine for a hot summer evening or any time. Sweet but light and refreshing.
Grace C.
Grace C.
Chelsea, OK

This is the wine I will be purchasing for my wedding! It is cheap and tastes nice. Great product for the price. It is perfectly sweet, and leaves you wanting more. The packaging is also adorable. It makes me want to sit on the beach and drink a glass!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now