Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Katherine K.
Katherine K.

Yes it's not still top shelf Moscato, it still is an extremely tasty and sweet wine if that's what you like. It's affordable, smooth and great for daily drink if thats your thing.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA

Taste really good, add some orange juice and drink it for breakfast...if you have kids like me drink it for lunch a snack and dinner haha
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Little rock, AR

Only because I drank this so much I'm burnt out on it.I like the taste of it and its not bitter
Lynda L.
Lynda L.
Topeka, KS

The perfect sweet wine for a hot summer evening or any time. Sweet but light and refreshing.
Grace C.
Grace C.
Chelsea, OK

This is the wine I will be purchasing for my wedding! It is cheap and tastes nice. Great product for the price. It is perfectly sweet, and leaves you wanting more. The packaging is also adorable. It makes me want to sit on the beach and drink a glass!
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Rochester, NY

Not only do I love moscato, but I love Barefoot! Moscato has a nice sweet taste and Barefoot provides an affordable option.
Emma O.
Emma O.
E Glacier Pk, MT

A very sweet, moscato indeed! For being affordable, it doesn't let you down flavor wise, however. Great, crisp taste and won't disappoint.
Jacque S.
Jacque S.
Columbus, GA

Im not big on wine so it wasn't really al that good to me. I think I'd rather have a sweet wine instead
Raina R.
Raina R.
Springfield, IL

I love moscato and for the price of barefoot, this is a very great deal. It is light and sweet. Great for a get together with friends and family.
Jules H.
Jules H.

This is one of my favorite affordable wines! It has a delicious refreshing, sweet flavor. Moscato is one of my favorites and I think that this one is definitely worth purchasing for the price. Although I love trying new kinds/brands, this will always be be one of the affordable ones that I keep coming back to.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now