4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I'm a Moscato lover but this one doesn't make it to my favorites list. It's not as sweet as some of the other brands.
This wine is great! It is so inexpensive and every time I bring it to a party or a friends house everyone loves it!
This is my favorite wine. It isn't too sweet or too dry. I'm more of a sweet wine person and this is perfect for me.
Favorite wine to pick up! It's always on sale at my local liquor stores. This is my goto for pretty much any occasion
It tastes so good and is not to sweet. I love it cold. It's goes down smoothly and is a great asset to a girls night
My favorite wine! Great product at a great price. I've tried higher end wines for 2x the money and they don't compare
Reasonably priced & absolutely delicious. Of all the wines Barefoot makes, the Moscato is the best. Smooth & sweet.
This is actually the best of the barefoot's. Good if you want something refreshing and cheap. Good for sangrias too.
Very light and refreshing. Crisp and sweet. My go to wine when I want to relax and get the edge off after a long day
All time favorite. Delicious and affordable. The packaging is appealing and I love that it also comes in a twist top.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos