The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,674 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This definitely won't impress any wine expert, but for the price, it tastes alright. Good for young college students or those living on a limited income.
Great buy! Good wine for a great price. Flavor is sweet, crisp and refreshing. Perfect summer wine.
I just tried this wine the other day and oh my, it was just fantastic. It is on the sweet side but I really enjoyed it. There in no doubt that I will be a repeat buyer!!!
LOVE THIS WINE!!!
This was definitely a sweet wine, good for after a savory dinner. A good warm weather treat, but it will sneak up on you!
Very delicious, sweet and no after taste like some wines, Could drink the whole bottle by myself! Very good priced, well worth it
This is my absolute favorite kind of cheap wine. I'm on a budget and always on the hunt for good wine. The taste of this wine is great and so is the price. Try it out, I think you'll agree!
First off, Barefoot wines are so cheap, but they're not cheap on quality. The Moscato is absolutely amazing, its a light, sweet wine... tastes similar to Champagne. Its probably the only wine I would go out and purchase for myself. Also, it doesn't give you a hangover like other wine does. You can also make a Mimosa with this wine, rather than using Champagne and it will taste relatively the same.
This wine is DA BOMB! I actually cook with it & make Sangria as well. Amazing. Barefoot is always my go to!
Big fan of barefoot wine! It's a great price, and great for a girls night it's got a taste that majority of my girls love! It's great stuff!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos