BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Victoria K.
Happy Hour Expert
One of my FAVORITES. Besides Stonebrook. This is all we need for a girls night in. It doesn't matter if it's the red, white, or pink Moscato. Barefoot is one of the best!!
Kristina N.
Lancaster, NY
Very sweet! This specific wine has a nice bubbly taste to it. Very refreshing and not at all bitter.
Shelby W.
Oak Ridge, TN
This is a delicious, sweet wine for the price! I love barefoot co and appreciate the fact that I won't break the bank when buying a bottle of their wine.
Kristin S.
Richmond, VA
I love moscato and barefoot is the best brand for it I've ever had. The best part is that it isn't expensive! All the flavors of moscato are good too, they have a pink, white, and I believe a red. They're all delicious. Highly recommend!
Megan C.
Cary, NC
My favorite, cheap wine. I have even used it to bake with! I actually like it more than some higher priced brands.
Kelsey M.
Oshkosh, WI
This is my favorite bottle of moscato. Barefoot makes delicious wine which is kind to your wallet. Moscato is a very sweet wine which is perfect for a night of Netflix or a day on the beach.
Amy A.
Cincinnati, OH
I am in love with Barefoot mascato. It's probably 15 dollars for the bigger bottle and it is absolutely worth it. I drink wine more often than most, and I love Barefoot.
Laurie  a.
Pittsburgh, PA
This has a crisp and refreshing flavor. It's light and not too heavy. Pairs well with fruits, seafood and light fares. I love it in the summer time.
Shannon T.
Warwick, RI
I love barefoot co. They make great wines that won't cost me my weekly gas money (lol) love this moscato!
Katrina J.
I was never really a wine drinker at all but once I tasted Barefoot Mascato, I fell in love!...it's the only brand of Mascato I drink
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?