4.55 / 5 based on 8,039 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love barefoot! Their wine is inexpensive but tastes amazing. My mom and I both love them and especially this kind.
This is my girls night in wine & hands down my favorite of all time! It's sweet, and addicting; just like candy. Yum!
Cheap, delicious, and gets the job done (if you know what I mean)! ;) Definitely my go-to wine when I'm on a budget.
This is one of my favorites. It's a great price, and it's sweet and crisp. I love the label, reminds me of the beach.
It's affordable at close to 8$ a bottle, it's sweet but not overwhelmingly so, it's all you need for a basic moscato.
Wine time late. Fighting with a loved one and getting better. Just needed relax ... Bottle nice and fits in the frig
Super cheap $4 wine if you're shopping at Binnys. Kind of a bitter and sour taste but for being so cheap, it's great.
One of my favorite wines! I love it! It is super sweet and smooth! I love how it is affordable for college students.
I either drink this when I'm cooking are wen I get off of work and my kids r sleeping relax with a good glass of wine
A really good adorable moscato. It's very light, smooth and tastes sweet but not too sweet. I really like this brand.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos