Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Clare F.
Clare F.
Tuscaloosa, AL

LOVE this moscato! reasonably priced and tastes great. can be a little overwhelmingly sweet if you drink too much of it though
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
Unadilla, NY

Let me say, I will drink other Moscato wines. But this one is hands down my favorite. So fresh, fruity and sweet. It's not expensive, but it is on the pricier side, so for me it's a definite treat when I buy a bottle.
Keegan T.
Keegan T.
Lincoln, NE

I never used to drink wine and now I absolutely love it Moscato is my fave! It's light and bubbly and not dry at all!! Very good drink with dinner
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.

The absolute best wine out there! I have at least a glass a day! It tastes like white grape juice!
AmyMatt D.
AmyMatt D.
Talbott, TN

Barefoot is reasonably priced and taste so good and crisp. I can drink this for dinner or have it sitting at a campfire with friends. Even at get togethers and it is always a hit drink. Thanks Barefoot for making such awesome wine!
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Las Vegas, NV

When I first started to like sweet whites, this was always my go to. Now I still try to have a bottle in my fridge for just in case!
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Tucson , Az

Sweet and oh so yummy. If you like sweet wines this is for you. It is also cheap!
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Mount Ulla, NC

Barefoot makes many delicious wines but this is my personal favorite. It can have a shot after taste but it is affordable and easy to find. This makes it in my top five go wines.
Yami D.
Yami D.
Folsom, CA

Super sweet and delicious wine and the best part? It is available at an affordable price, I've tried it a couple of times as it is a favorite of my sisters, I would purchase again.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Johnson City, TX

We love Barefoot Moscato!! It has been one of our favorites for a long time. It's sweet but not too sweet and so refreshing. We always keep a bottle in our fridge!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now