Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Danita S.
Danita S.
Detroit, MI

Not really a wine drinker, but whenever I decide to sip, Barefoot is pretty awesome. My fave is the Pink Moscato since I only like sweet wines but I'm anxious to try to red as well. It has just the right balance.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Denver, CO

Love the price point and quality of Barefoot wines, but the moscato was a little sweet for my taste.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Fort Drum, NY

A little too sweet for me but the prices makes me choose it more often than others.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Anderson, SC

I like this moscato even though it's a little too sweet. It's easy to find in grocery stores, convenient stores and Wal-Mart. It's super cheap, around $5-6 a bottle. Another brand I love is Beringer red moscato. Try it!
Karolina K.
Karolina K.
Belchertown , MA

Wow I can't get enough of this. This wine is ALWAYS my go to. I love the light crisp taste of barefoot and the moscato is so light and sweet perfect for the summer although I have it all year round. Highly recommended for any moscato lover
Kristyn M.
Kristyn M.
Monroe Twp, NJ

You cannot go wrong for the price! This wine is sweet and smooth as it goes down! I could probably drink an entire bottle by myself! I love this wine!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Columbia Falls, MT

This wine is awesome! its sweet but still has like a genuine wine taste without the bitterness. It got a fruity grape taste. Its on the pricey side so if you haven't tried it maybe see if a family member or friend drinks it and ask them to try it. I would buy it again.
Amber O.
Amber O.
Jacksonville, NC

This is my go to wine. After I've had a long day i enjoy having a few glasses of this! it is sweet and not dry at all.
Denise B.
Denise B.

Looking for a super sweet wine that is also very affordable? This is it. If you like sweet wines, Barefoot Moscato should be at the top of your list.
Laura W.
Laura W.

My favorite wine to buy for get-togethers or something to sip. It has a very pleasant and light sweet taste. Definitely for those who are looking for a casual wine!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now