Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Karolina K.
Karolina K.
Belchertown , MA

Wow I can't get enough of this. This wine is ALWAYS my go to. I love the light crisp taste of barefoot and the moscato is so light and sweet perfect for the summer although I have it all year round. Highly recommended for any moscato lover
Beatriz R.
Beatriz R.
Worcester, MA

I love Barefoot in general in all honestly. It's one of the wines I always have on hand no matter which kind weather is moscato, pink moscato, and red moscato.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Clearwater, FL

One of my favorite cheaper moscatos. Always have it stocked in my house. Tastes more expensive than it is.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Springfield, IL

Where to begin.... love love love this wine. It is perfect for my taste buds, just the right amount of sweetness. Another perk I enjoy is that Barefoot is typically on the less expensive side which is great for me. I get to enjoy a glass of wine without breaking the pocket book and feeling guilty!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Charlotte, NC

Good taste. I don't drink a lot of moscato because of how sweet it is anyway, but...for the price, it's really not a bad wine. This is my go-to if I'm looking for a moscato, so I suppose I recommend it!
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Indianapolis, IN

Great when on a budget. This was my go to wine back in the day. I the only thing that would make it better is if it had a twist top instead of the cork.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Johnson City, TX

We love Barefoot Moscato!! It has been one of our favorites for a long time. It's sweet but not too sweet and so refreshing. We always keep a bottle in our fridge!
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Edmonton, Alberta

This is one of my favourite Moscatos. It goes down very easy and is very affordable. Love that it has a twist cap too!
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Hattiesburg, MS

Barefoot Moscato is my low end go to but it seems that over the years it's become too sweet and goes flat way too fast!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

Love this stuff. My go to for any girls night and always such a hit. It's definitely not too sweet and I always make sure to get the biggest bottle because it'll go fast.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now