4.55 / 5 based on 8,040 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Just tried their new strawberry! so great. i love the taste of all their wine and I'm picky! barefoot is my favorite!
This wine is perfect for drinking and making my white peach sangria!! I make it very often - it's a crowd favorite!!
This wine reminds me of my Freshman year of college. Basically grape juice in a bottle with some alcohol thrown in.
I either drink this when I'm cooking are wen I get off of work and my kids r sleeping relax with a good glass of wine
I loved this wine. It was surprisingly great and came at a very decent price. Id recommend this to all my friends!!!
Love this moscato so much,., awesome for the price n taste delicious... sweet n smooth ... I will def recommend this
My new favourite wine while in Florida! Having a glass now. :) Sweet and smoothe. Hope I can find it in Canada.
It was ok. It's cheap and sweet but I wouldn't buy it again. I just think there is better brands in this price range.
Barefoot brand wine is good for the price. The Moscato wine tastes great and is awesome in making white wine sangria!
This is actually the best of the barefoot's. Good if you want something refreshing and cheap. Good for sangrias too.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos