Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Gainesville, VA

My favorite wine. It's not to sweet either. I have tried many brands of moscato all varring in price. This is still the cheapest and the best tasting I have ever had.
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
San Antonio, TX

This moscato is reasonably priced and pretty good tasting. It's always a hit at a GNO or any gathering.
Catrina C.
Catrina C.
Decatur, GA

If you just starting out with wines this is a good one to try,very affordable and it have a nice taste. You won't go broke.
Shara W.
Shara W.
Plano , Tx

One of the best affordable wines out there! I prefer the Pink moscato but they all have great flavor- super sweet!
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
Conshohocken, PA

Barefoot Moscato is so sweet and smooth! This wine is my absolute favorite. I purchased it from Wine and Spirits. It is just about the only wine I will drink. I have tried other brands of moscato and nothing compares. I highly recommend this wine!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.

This is my all time favorite wine! It tastes great and is even better cold! It is my go to for a chill night with friends and is definitely very affordable!I used it to make sangria and it turned out fantastic! I would definitely buy it again and again!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Crystal, Minnesota

Barefoot has always been one of my favorite brands of wine. It is not too expensive, but tastes like it is! Be careful, or you might end up with an empty bottle!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Grafton, WI

Okay, so I'm a cheap @ss when it comes to things, but when you get your own mother hooked on a good $5 bottle of wine, you know it must be good. I prefer Craggy Range most of the time, but I'm a sucker for barefoot moscato.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Cortland, NY

One of my best friends is a liquor distributor and over the years I've tried many different wines. In the past two years there has been a spike in popularity of the Moscato wines (that I've seen) and I've been able to try all of the expensive brands. None of them have held a candle to the Barefoot Moscato. Not only does this wine taste delicious but it is also wallet friendly for those of us that are still in college or recent graduates trying to save a few bucks!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Douglassville, PA

I love this moscato. It's perfect for girls night and date night. This wine mixes great with juice. My first love!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now