Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,705 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 296 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is the sweetest white wine that I have ever tasted.
If you like sweet wine, you will enjoy barefoot.
This is defiantly my favorite Moscato, sweet, bubbly and refreshing - It is a delicious addition to any party.
Pretty decent quality wine for the price you pay. this is my go-to brand and flavor when I'm short on cash.
I wasn't too impressed with this brand of mosacato , i was served this at a chain restaurant and it was little too sweet for my taste , I know that moscato is a sweet wine, but this was on the more sweeter side,,,,, however it does the trick about making me feel "liberated"
I love this wine especially when I just want to relax and unwind. I usually drink moscato when I want a sweet wine.
Fruity, crisp, and refreshing. Barefoot Moscato is a very nice wine and it is priced right. Perfect for girls night out!
This is definitely a great wine! As I've heard a lot of people say; yes it is a great wine to get you started into wines! Sweet and refreshing taste, great for any occasion even if it's just lounging on your porch on a nice summer night. Also great on price, especially for the flavor!
If you're looking for a cheap but good bottle of wine, this is the bottle to choose! Sweet and bubbly! Serve it cold and be sure to seal it up if you have leftovers. It's not as good if it isn't bubbly
This wine is great for girly get togethers or moms who need a little relaxation when the kids are in bed. Not the best for everyday drinks.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos