Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (60)
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

Love this when I'm looking for something light and sweet.
Really Affordable too. I love it chilled and poured with a blackberry or cherry in the bottom of my class. Looks really pretty
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
Pine Bluff, AR

This item is good to drink with family during the holidays this is a good beverage to have.
Tonji B.
Tonji B.
Doraville, GA

I am a huge moscato fan! And for being one of the more affordable brands, it's definitely one of my favorites. I love the crisp sweetness of it. It was honestly my introduction to wine and now I love all kinds, not just sweet white moscato. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to try wine but is afraid of the bitterness that some taste like.
Krista l.
Krista l.
Rensselaer, NY

This product is one of the best I have ever had. My mother and I look forward to trying the many different brands that barefoot puts out. We love buying the big bottles that may not always last the night. We love the pink moscato.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Mount Vernon, NY

This is my favorite wine. I cool it in the fridge and the flavor is wonderful. I highly recommend it for those who like a sweet wine. I always buy this wine because is that good. Go out and buy it you won't regret it.
frances m.
frances m.

For the price is an excellent wine! Not to sweet and cheap enough to buy it every week. Usually barefoot is looked as a cheap brand and people hesitate to give it a try, but you cant go wrong with this Moscato.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Clinton Twp, MI

Love this wine! It's super sweet and can be found anywhere. The price is great too, I can always find these on sale at Kroger!
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Sioux Falls, SD

Barefoot Moscato is fruity and light--a tasty dessert wine. It is not the highest quality, but for the price you pay, it is a great value.
Deana C.
Deana C.
pittsburgh, pa

I like Moscato and this is a good one and for the price you can't beat it. While I normally drink Cabernet, Moscato is lovely and refreshing in the summertime.
Kym M.
Kym M.
Roanoke, IN

As a lover of wine, this is a great drink! The price is just right too. If you like Moscato, you won't be disappointed with Barefoot! They offer such a wide variety of wines, but with not liking dry wine, Moscato is the perfect fit!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now