Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Simi Valley, CA
Aug. 11, 2014, 11:47 p.m.
Review for: White
YUM. Just had this for the first time the other day and it was delicious. A little on the sweet side but so yummy.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
Oct. 24, 2014, 4:10 p.m.
Review for: White
I love moscato and this moscato is to die for! My favorite! My husband gets me a bottle a few times a month : )
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Dec. 22, 2014, 12:33 p.m.
Review for: White
It's okay if your looking for a cheap quick easy drink to relax with and watch a movie.
Iryna S.
Iryna S.
South River, NJ
Jan. 2, 2015, 9:06 p.m.
Review for: White
Pretty good wine. Sweet and satisfying. Comes in variety of flavors but personally Moscato is my favorite.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
West Mansfield, OH
Jan. 8, 2015, 7:36 a.m.
Review for: White
I'm very picky with the wine I drink and I love this! I love the sweeter wines and this one hits the spot. I usually buy the big bottles so I can share when my friends come by.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Oregonia, OH
One of my favorites. If you're new to wine or not a huge wine fine this is a good one to start with. Drink it chilled and it goes down pretty smooth. It doesn't leave you with the typical wine hangover either!
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Nov. 20, 2014, 12:26 p.m.
Review for: White
Love Barefoot's Moscato! This light, sweet, fruity wine is perfect for a girls night! And it's reasonably priced.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Lutherville, MD
Sept. 8, 2014, 2:24 p.m.
Review for: White
Love it! I am not a big drinker and Moscato is the only kind of wine I like. This is very fruity and good.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
San Antonio, TX
Sept. 18, 2014, 5:03 p.m.
Review for: White
Of all the barefoot wines this one is definitely my favorite!! If you like a sweeter wine then this is the one for you.
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Dec. 26, 2014, 12:04 a.m.
Review for: White
If you're looking for a cheap bottle of wine this is a good choice or a quick gift.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?