6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,865 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is ok my favorite moscatto to buy is served at carrabbas.its about 30 dollars and it is well worth the money.
This is a great Moscato at a very reasonable price .its not to sweet and has smoothness to it.
So delicious! Great for making mixes such as sprite and fruit!!! Good price as well
This wine always gets me right, very tasty not a harsh taste wine at all one of my favorites.
Great flavor and great price! Sweet and smooth..its great for a night in with the ladies! No complaints over here!
I love trying different brands of moscato wine. This one sure didn't disappoint. It's lovely!
My favorite MOSCATO brand. So tasty. Great price point and easy to find everywhere.
Barefoot is my "go to" choice for wine. My girlfriends.and I love to grab a bottle for a girls night in.
I enjoy drinking moscato, specially with some berries in it ! Big recommendation for beginers
Very good Moscato! You can't beat the Barefoot price... and it's sweet & delicious!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos