Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Erica D.
Erica D.
LONE TREE, Colorado

For a lower priced wine this isn't all top bad, subtle flavoring, great for one glass or two.
Danyelle L.
Danyelle L.
Hampton, VA

Perfect with or with out dessert. If you aren't sure how to pair wines, you won't fail with this one.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Aberdeen, NJ

I love this wine. It is a personal favorite go to for a glass after long work days. It is a very sweet wine, so there are some people like my fiance that do not really like it.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Appleton, WI

I always pick this up at my local grocer when I'm looking for a treat, and there's always deals! It's a good, inexpensive wine. Bottle is cute and not bulky, even if you get the big size. Would definitely buy again.
amber v.
amber v.
Louisville, KY

My husband and I drink this wine only. have 1-2 glasses a night and you never feel bloated or hung over after wards
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
Warwick, RI

I love barefoot co. They make great wines that won't cost me my weekly gas money (lol) love this moscato!
Cori M.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC

Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite flavors of wine that I have tried! It has a sweet taste but it is not too over whelming which is what I like so much about it. It's also very cheap,. You can buy it at your local grocery store!
Ieva E.
Ieva E.
Bala Cynwyd, PA

I love Brearfoot drinks. Their flavor is very strong which makes this drink so special. I really enjoy having this dirnk
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Des Moines, IA

This is one of the worst Moscatos I've tried. Not as sweet as a typical moscato & with a harsh aftertaste this is not one I would purchase again.
Krista A.
Krista A.
Athens, PA

I usually like to drink dry wines, but my friends all prefer sweet. So as you can imagine, I often get stuck drinking Moscato. However, I Barefoot's is my absolute favorite. It taste great, goes down smoothly, is super cheap, and is such a good choice for a white, sweet wine, the only choice i'll drink! I recommend it to all, regardless of taste preferences, it'll surprise you, in a good way!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now