Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
Estes Park, CO

Barefoot Moscato is kinda like a two-buck-chuck to me. Not much flavor and the price shows it.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Richmond, VA

I'm a big fan of Moscato! I was given this at a small party and was surprised to hear that it was from Barefoot, since it's one of the cheaper wine. I loved it though! Very well done for the cost, especially.
camille e.
camille e.
Eastlake, OH

Not my favorite but its not terrible either. For the price its not bad. Decently smooth and sweet.
kayleigh w.
kayleigh w.
Orlando, FL

One of my favorite wines. I always buy Barefoot over anything because I know I love the taste so much. Its not too expensive and very refreshing. I definitely recommend it.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Mashpee, MA

I love this wine. Makes a great white sangria add a slash of crab juice and some seltzer water and fresh fruit
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Madisonville

I absolutely love love this wine is amazing for small get together or a girls night out is not Bush so even a wine live won't turn their nose to it
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Columbus, OH

I love moscato! And for a cheaper wine I think this tastes pretty good! If I'm in the mood but don't have a budget for a more expensive brand barefoot is my go to brand!
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA

This Moscato is very yummy. You can mix it with anything and it is a very refreshing taste.
Ruth B.
Ruth B.

Definitely a sweet wine to start with. Perfect as an introductory wine, and the price is great as well!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI

I love Barefoot products... I went out on a whim and decided to try the Moscato, and I just think it's not for me. It was WAY to sweet of a wine for my liking.. I do, however, LOVE their pinot grigio! #influenster
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?