BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 7 Answers
Lynda L.
Lynda L.
Massillon, OH
I really like this moscato, it's very light and crisp, but could be a little sweeter. The alcohol taste does tend to linger. That's why I only gave it B. Overall good value.
Brandi N.
Brandi N.
Woodstock, GA
I love to sub champagne with Barefoot Moscato when making mimosas. It's delicious and offer a sweeter taste than dry champagnes.
Kendra E.
Kendra E.
Clintondale, NY
This is a delicious, light and sweet drink!
Its great for the price - and if you are looking for a good brand - Barefoot is the way to go.
Perfect for a girls night in!
tabetha T.
tabetha T.
Happy Hour Expert
I don't drink much but occasionally I do and I enjoy a great glass of wine and the price is great also
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Georgetown, MA
I tend to prefer sweet wines. This wine is very sweet and doesn't leave a funny aftertaste. Its also good if you add a few frozen grapes in the glass.
Hanna O.
Hanna O.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm crazy picky about the wines I like. The Moscato wines I've tried in the past were typically dry, which is not my wine preference. This Moscato is perfect - it's sweet and light with enough of a savory burst to satiate your sweet tooth. Its price and delicious taste make it a crowd pleaser for both men and women.
No1.SassyGrl T.
No1.SassyGrl T.
Reading, PA
I like to keep a bottle of Moscotto at all times it's perfect before during or after dinner
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
I recently fell in love with bare foot moscato, its got such a crisp taste. It taste great by itself, mixed with fruit or even wine spritzers it taste amazing.
Lisette H.
Lisette H.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm a wine snob. This moscato left a lot to be desired. It tasted bland and the alcohol content was almost non-existant. I've had many good moscatos from different brands and this one is definitely not something I will buy again. A better bet would be Yellow Tail's Moscato, if you're looking for low-cost.
Kathryn G.
Kathryn G.
Noblesville, IN
It's definitely one of the better moscatos I've had in the under $10 bracket. It's a nice light, crisp summer wine for those stupid hot and humid days we get in Indiana. My only complaint are that it's limited in its pairings and that I can only drink this with a well-paired meal, otherwise, I find it cloying and far too sweet to be sipped on.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?