Add a Photo

Stephany H.
Beech Grove, IN
Nov. 4, 2014, 12:02 p.m.
Review for: White
Loooove the taste & the price <3 you can't go wrong with barefoot. && i just learned that if you pour it into your fave juice you get a delicious combination.
yolanda w.
yolanda w.
North Las Vegas, NV
June 17, 2014, 11:28 p.m.
Review for: White
I LOVE IT ITS SMOOTH AND YUMMY, IVE TRIED MANY KINDS BUT THIS IS THE BEST ONE IVE FOUND. I NOW HAVE MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY DRINKING IT ALSO!!!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Aug. 6, 2014, 8:44 p.m.
Review for: White
I love barefoot wine. Ive never had a style of wine from them I didn't like. Its reasonably priced and tasts amazing!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Aug. 24, 2014, 11 p.m.
Review for: White
Very good Moscato! You can't beat the Barefoot price... and it's sweet & delicious!
Paula H.
Paula H.
Havana, FL
Jan. 9, 2015, 11:09 a.m.
Review for: White
I am honestly not a big fan of any type of wine...I tried this and it was too sweet for me but it may just be me
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Sept. 16, 2014, 3:57 p.m.
Review for: White
This is delicious! It makes a lovely party "punch" if you mix it with 7up/sprite and your favorite flavor of fruit juice concentrate. If you want it less sweet, add sparkling water instead of soda! Perfect for craft night, girl's night, or just spoiling yourself! You'll get rave reviews!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Schenectady, NY
Oct. 28, 2014, 11:25 a.m.
Review for: White
Good for new wine drinkers that like a light flavorful taste. Cheap for people on budgets or people that have college loans out still.
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Oct. 16, 2014, 10:53 a.m.
Review for: White
This is such a great wine, especially for the price. It has a great taste and it isn't expensive. I often pick this up for a gift or to bring to a party.
Summer H.
Summer H.
Oct. 9, 2014, 7:21 p.m.
Review for: White
I love the Barefoot brand. This particular moscato is very good and I love the sweetness.
Zofia M.
Zofia M.
Feb. 5, 2015, 2:17 p.m.
Review for: White
Very cheap and tastes it. I think like most all Moscatos it is 98% sugar, not a fan.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?