Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Newnan, GA

I don't think I can say how much I love this wine! I buy this from any local store, it's perfect for any occasion! It's cool, crisp, sweet and delicious. It's not a wine for those who don't like sweet and it's incredibly affordable!
Nathan V.
Nathan V.
Camby, IN

GReat flavor for the overall price of the wine. i would recommend it to someone looking for a sweet and somewhat bubbling white wine.
Aleasha B.
Aleasha B.

My sister loves this m. She buys it all the time. The price is very good for wine. I felt like it was good and ok but not my number one pick.

Kyndal N.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA

Hands down the BEST moscato I have ever had. Not overpoweringly too sweet and is crisp, fruity, and perfectly flavored!
Bambie S.
Bambie S.
San pierre, In

Legit the best moscato I've ever tried. Very smooth and semi sweet Wine that can be enjoyed alone or with a dessert. Absolutely delicious and totally affordable at about $6 a bottle! I am a loyal Barefoot customer and will be as long as they are a business.
Tamisha H.
Tamisha H.
Bridgeport

This is my favorite Mascoto to drink. It's not to sweet but not to tart. Perfect to drink with dinner or when you just watching your favorite tv show.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Belvidere, IL

By far my favorite wine. Buy it all the time. Moscato is my favorite wine in general and this brand is not to sweet not to tart. I have a hard time trying other brands because this one I always go back too.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Columbus, OH

Moscato is my favorite type of wine. Barefoot is a good, cheap brand if you have a price limit.
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
Unadilla, NY

Let me say, I will drink other Moscato wines. But this one is hands down my favorite. So fresh, fruity and sweet. It's not expensive, but it is on the pricier side, so for me it's a definite treat when I buy a bottle.
Takarra H.
Takarra H.

Good and great price!! I enjoy the flavor! Strong enough for me because I'm not a huge drinker! I will buy again!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now