Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Sayra R.
Sayra R.

For when u want a cheap moscato. Price is great. Taste is not too bad. Does have to me a small after taste but I don't mind it.
Tyrra C.
Tyrra C.
Williston

This is a great wine to drink whether you've been drinking wine for a long time or just started. all barefoot wines are tasty!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Clarksville, VA

This is me and my husband's go to wine for just about any occasion. It has a good blend of sweet vs floral notes. I would recommend this to everyone looking for a wine to have sitting around the living room for this Holiday season.
Aleasha B.
Aleasha B.
Humble, TX

My sister loves this m. She buys it all the time. The price is very good for wine. I felt like it was good and ok but not my number one pick.

Kyndal N.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA

Hands down the BEST moscato I have ever had. Not overpoweringly too sweet and is crisp, fruity, and perfectly flavored!
Dianne P.
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA

Barefoot wines are generally affordable! And the taste is pretty good too. The moscato is sweet. I also like how it is smooth when drinking but of course you could tell the difference with a more expensive wine.
Missel M.
Missel M.
Worcester, MA

I love this wine especially when I just want to relax and unwind. I usually drink moscato when I want a sweet wine.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Belvidere, IL

By far my favorite wine. Buy it all the time. Moscato is my favorite wine in general and this brand is not to sweet not to tart. I have a hard time trying other brands because this one I always go back too.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID

This is a nice sweet wine that is not too sweet! It would be amazing in a white sangria!!! It is fruity and fresh!
Rosie.80 F.
Rosie.80 F.

Love it! Its a light wine with a bit of sweetness. It goes well with a lot of meals not to mention the price super affordable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now