6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,846 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Super yummy. Love this wine, it's sweet but not to sweet. Great price, plus its a local wine for me which I love.
If you're looking for a cheap bottle of wine this is a good choice or a quick gift.
A great wine with seafood or dessert, great by itself or with a bit of sprite as a spritzer :]
My favorite MOSCATO brand. So tasty. Great price point and easy to find everywhere.
This stuff is amazing! It is not expensive and super tasteful! GREAT WINE I'm a wino
This is ok my favorite moscatto to buy is served at carrabbas.its about 30 dollars and it is well worth the money.
A very sweet wine and not too expensive. Definitely worth a try! Best served chilled and with a dessert.
This wine is okah my gifriend didn't like it. They have a lot of different ones to choose from
Barefoot is reasonably priced wine and the great surprise is that it's taste is comparable to higher priced wines.
Perfect for cooking or sipping on with the ladies after a long day. I really love this brand.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos