Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Indianapolis, IN

Love love love moscato! This wine is a little more on the bitter side. You can get it at almost every liquor store or anywhere that sells alcohol. With how cheap the wine is compared to yellow tail I'd recommended yellow tail it goes down smoother and is somewhat sweeter.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
spiro, ok

Really good value. Great taste. Easy to find..available at most stores in our area. Definitely recommend trying.
Elaine W.
Elaine W.
Montgomery, AL

Enjoy this wine, one of my favorites. Not too sweet or too dry. Good price which allow you to stock up.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Colbert, WA

I just had my first Barefoot Moscato a few nights ago and it was Delicious! Can't wait to try more!
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Madison, WI

Love this wine. It's the only wine I'll actually drink. It's smooth, easy to drink and goes well with anything you enjoy eating.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Tacoma, WA

One of my favorite sweet, dessert wines! Very light and crisp. Even my mother who often does not care for wine loves Barefoot Moscato!
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Chesapeake, VA

So so good! Goes down smooth and cheap! But so good! One bottle between two people and you'll be nice and drunk
Leia L.
Leia L.
Iola, TX

This wine is not as sweet as other moscato wines which, in my opinion, makes it a great kick back and relax evening without making a pucker face. It has a crisp flavor and is a great bargain
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Chapel Hill, NC

Cheap, but good. If you are low on money this is a good go to wine to drink.
Sayra R.
Sayra R.

For when u want a cheap moscato. Price is great. Taste is not too bad. Does have to me a small after taste but I don't mind it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now