BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Kristiana S.
Kristiana S.
Edmonds, WA
Great moscato! Cheap, easily available, smooth taste and can pair with almost any meal. Not an overly sweet moscato- just right.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, NC
Sure, if it's all you can afford... It's drinkable enough that you probably won't leave half your glass sitting there and I guess that it this price point, you shouldn't expect all that much. But there are better sweetish wines out there that cost merely a buck more.
Melodie S.
Melodie S.
Good! Decent brand, very good price. I like sweet wines, so I usually stick with moscato or riesling. Barefoot brand is easy to find in stores, so we often get this product.
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Antioch, TN
Love this wine, and love they give to soles4souls organization with the purchase of the wines.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Nashville, Tn
Moscato is one my preferred flavors of wine. This one didn't stand out in my opinion. Which means it wasn't bad, but it wasn't fantastic either. For the price point, it is a good choice.
Jaselynn H.
Jaselynn H.
Miami , FL
This is my absolute favorite wine. I love the fact that it's sweet, but it's not too sweet. It's just perfect. It goes perfect with dinner and dessert! Or by itself.
Shandal L.
Shandal L.
Greenwood, MO
This is my absolute favorite wine! I've tried the red moscato too and it's really good, super sweet if you like that!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
Happy Hour Expert
Honestly one of my favorite wines to drink on a girls night and movies. Affordable and tastes good. :)
Bethany O.
Bethany O.
Warrington, PA
I've never had a bad wine from barefoot and this Moscato is no different. A sweet dessert wine.
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
I love this wine. It is the perfect amount of sweet. I can't stand a bitter wine. Not only is it a sweet taste, it's also sweet on your pocket! Not expensive at all!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?