Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Loren S.
Loren S.
Glendale, Ca

Headache in a bottle for me. While the price is very nice, the quality is so so. You get what you pay for and this wine is no exception.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Sunrise, FL

This is the best moscato for making white wine sangria. The price is right & it has just the right amount of sweetness.
ximena o.
ximena o.
kissimmee, fl

I was never much of a wine drinker, but I do like this one. It is very sweet, more like a wine cooler. I prefer it chilled. Very easy to drink
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX

This wine is great for the price. I'm not a big wine drinker but I can handle moscato since it's a bit sweeter. Whenever I'm in the mood for wine this is the one I buy as it's usually at our local grocery store.
janet C.
janet C.
Hialeah, FL

Who doesn't love White Wine!! well Barefoot brand is one of my Top favorites! nice and smooth and crisp taste! Must try! Moscato is my favorite flavor ;)
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
Estes Park, CO

Barefoot Moscato is kinda like a two-buck-chuck to me. Not much flavor and the price shows it.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Richmond, VA

I'm a big fan of Moscato! I was given this at a small party and was surprised to hear that it was from Barefoot, since it's one of the cheaper wine. I loved it though! Very well done for the cost, especially.
camille e.
camille e.
Eastlake, OH

Not my favorite but its not terrible either. For the price its not bad. Decently smooth and sweet.
kayleigh w.
kayleigh w.
Orlando, FL

One of my favorite wines. I always buy Barefoot over anything because I know I love the taste so much. Its not too expensive and very refreshing. I definitely recommend it.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Mashpee, MA

I love this wine. Makes a great white sangria add a slash of crab juice and some seltzer water and fresh fruit
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?