BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Hillary F.
Milam, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pretty good moscato for the price. I will pick this up at my local supermarket when I'm looking to grab a trusty wine without having to look through the giant selection. Nice crisp sweet flavor
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I am absolutely in love with this wine. I drank it at my wedding and have been drinking it ever since. It is very affordable. Not to mention it tastes absolutely delicious. If you are looking for a great anytime wine this is it.
Jillian H.
Lake Worth, FL
This is an impeccable stilled moscato, it is fruity, but not too fruity and it has a citrusy and floral flavor. It is super inexpensive and for the price, I don't think there is much room for improvement.
David W.
Wilson, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great if you want a cheap buzz! Taste is not the best of quality but not fully horrible I would not make this a first choice if you have a few extra to spend but I would never rule it out! Nice sweet taste and not dry at all!!!!
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorites! It has a nice smooth sweet fruity flavor. It tastes best chilled and it's great for enjoying at parties or home. It's also very affordable!
Lexi N.
I have bought this product multiple times. Great value. I love to buy this product for dinner dates or just for a night in. It has amazing flavor and goes down very smoothly. This is my favorite wine! I recommend this product completely! Very delicious.
Kimberly K.
Kings Park, NY
I love all the barefoot moscato wines. They are my all time favorites. The price is great and it is very sweet and smooth. I always have a bottle to serve at parties and it goes really fast. I will for sure be purchasing more.
Marcie T.
Fayetteville, TN
After trying the Barefoot brand of Moscato, I would not go back to any other brand. It is so delicious. It is so refreshing and relaxing. The taste of this particular wine is so sweet and crisp. I love it, and this is the number one brand of wine I drink now.
Bethany C.
Christiansburg, VA
Let me preface this by saying -- I like sweet wines. I know that's kind of passe, but it is what it is. That being said, this wine is pretty sweet, not too dry, and easy to drink. It's very affordable and is mine and my husband's go-to when we want a sweet white.
Bethany C.
Fort Worth, TX
This moscato is so cheap but don't let the price scare you, it's not too good to be true. I have bought this moscato a ton of times as I am a broke college student. The taste is so sweet but sooooo good. Will buy this again!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?