BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Gabriela S.
I like this wine for a small afternoon even though I prefer red wine. This is one is less bitter and more sparkling is good enough to open it with your friend and enjoy a movie.
Sarah M.
Oregonia, OH
One of my favorites. If you're new to wine or not a huge wine fine this is a good one to start with. Drink it chilled and it goes down pretty smooth. It doesn't leave you with the typical wine hangover either!
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Go-to wine right here! Every wine-o has their favorite and this is mine. I love the price, the taste, and how easy it is to find. They even have the different sized bottles for whatever kind of night you’re planning on having.
Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I'm still new to the wine game and am very picky but don't have the money to be. Barefoot is a great affordable wine with a ton of options. I love the moscato since I tend to stick to sweeter wines! Love it!
Emily L.
North Andover, MA
Honestly for the price you can't beat this wine, it's by no means fancy but it's crisp and refreshing and well worth the price! I've been drinking it for years now and have yet found a moscato that can compare!
Hannah B.
Cleveland, OH
This wine is very sweet! I love the taste and it is refreshing, but a little on the sweet side. However, for the price it can't be beat! Easy to drink and a little fruity too!
Tarez m.
Wheaton, IL
Im not a drinker but wanted to try wine, taste great!  purchased weeks ago today is my first glassIm gonna try the pink nextif it doesn't give me a headache , I will be buying, because the taste is awesome
Melissa C.
Del Rio, Tx
I am not the biggest fan of wine, I am more of a beer kind of person. But when I tried this wine oh my! I fell in love! It is cheap and good wine! I recommend it to people that want a good wine and don't want to spend too much money on it!
coraima R.
This is a great moscato at a very reasonable price. It is not overly sweet and has smoothness to it with a stronger hint of pears, but overall a great moscato for the price.
Stefaney C.
Belleville, NJ
I really love Barefoot Moscato. If you like sweet wines, you will definitely enjoy this. It is very affordable and has a great flavor. It is easy to find and comes in larger and smaller bottles. I would definitely recommend this wine to others!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?