Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Ivy D.
Ivy D.
Cheap and sweet wine. Not the fanciest bottle you could buy, but it's good for the price. Did give me a bit of a headache though, which not all wine does.
MC J.
MC J.
This wine is sweet and delicious. I had to stop drinking it because of the aftermath. Next day, no matter how little I drank, I'd wake up with a headache.
Christie C.
Christie C.
Knoxville, TN
Omg. The best light, crisp smooth flavor of moscato. Amazing flavor, amazing by itself or mixed in with cranberry juice, or apple cider. Great go to wine.
Jadeylyn H.
Jadeylyn H.
Fresno, CA
Happy Hour Expert
This is a good inexpensive sweet wine. It's not too sweet either which makes it nice. I don't feel like I'm drinking juice when I have a glass of Moscato.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Shreveport, LA
Super smooth and a great wine to have for big groups. Pretty affordable and taste is amazing I always bring a bottle with me to all of the big gatherings.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oxford, MS
Great value! Yummy taste and the price is amazing! This is my go to wine always! Even have friends that aren't huge wine drinkers that have became a fan!
Rosemary C.
Rosemary C.
Stilwell, OK
A good dessert wine, just a little biter which I do not like but this one seems balanced and is a good change from some other moscatos that are too sweet
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
A little on the dryer side but I love making white sangria's and wine slushies with this wine. Great price and love that I can get a huge bottle in this!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Akron, OH
Jan. 27, 2016, 1:21 p.m.
Review for: White
A little on the sweet side, which isn't my style, but if you're a fan of sweet fruits you'll love this. And for the price, you definitely can't go wrong.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
So good and sweet! This is the perfect drink for sweet wine lovers! It's also at a very good price. I prefer this to some of the more expensive moscatos!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?