Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Allison S.
Allison S.

Yum! My go to wine, especially for girls night! I'm not a big wine drinker but I really like Barefoot and a couple of their types, also their price is great! Available is most stores too.
Mary A.
Mary A.

If you like sweet white wine - this is for you! It is made in Austrlia, it is made of grapes called "Moscato". It is pretty inexpensive so it is perfect for a wine party with girlfriends.
Christina Y.
Christina Y.
Canton, OH

This is a really good Moscato! The flavor is clean and it's delicious! Both my husband and I are big fans, especially when it it chilled. The price is generally low so it is even better!
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Aurora, IL

I love the sweetness and quality of this wine. The price is just right which always has people coming back for more. There is so many flavors to choose from. I highly recommend Barefoot.
Mariangel C.
Mariangel C.
Medley, Florida

I am not a regular drinker, just a few sips on parties, this is one of my favorites, it's not bitter, just the good amount. The fact that is afordable gives it a big plus..I just love it
Kaylee T.
Kaylee T.

This isnt my favorite wine, but it is very reasonably priced and is on the cheaper side. You get what you pay for with this product. Better chilled. You can buy it at any grocery store.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.

Barefoot moscato is one of my favorites. It is light and crisp with the perfect sparkling wine taste. I definitely recommend this to new wine tasters and even those that are avid winos.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Vanceburg, KY

This is my all time favorite moscato! I have tried a ton of brands that just do not get the sour and sweet just right. I love this when I want to have a glass of wine and a bubble bath.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR

This has a very dry taste, but it only takes two glasses to get me sleepy. I do like the taste, especially when eating steak. Its a good drink to have on a night out away from the kids!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Concord, CA

Love this wine! This was the first wine i ever tasted and it is something i still drink to this day, it has just the right amount of sweetness to it. Great wine to bring to a beach day!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now