Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,710 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 296 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I really love this wine it really tastes great and has a lovely crisp light taste to it. its also not pricey which makes it taste even better
This is a great wine to use as a mixer for drinks! We like to mix it with pink lemonade concentrate, Sprite and raspberries. It is AMAZING!!!
Im not a big wine drinker because i think a lot of them taste similar to beer, however i can drink a full bottle of this and still want more!
This is my favorite moscato! If you love sweet tasting wines you will love this! This tastes even better when served cold. Great summer drink
It's a pretty sweet wine but not too overbearing. A wine I would like to drink with some friends and to not be paired up with something else.
Love this wine! It's my go to wine no matter the occasion. Whether it's a dinner, studying, or a movie night it will go great with any event.
Love this moscato! It's super affordable AND delicious! A light refreshing taste to take the edge off, and you could even buy it is Walmart!
Definitely one of my favorites. Very inexpensive and available mostly everywhere. Sweet and refreshing. Definitely relaxing after a hard day
Favorite brand of inexpensive moscato by far. The name actually really grosses me out as well as the fact that there's a foot in the bottle.
For being so cheap, this wine is surprisingly good. It's my favorite brand of moscato. It's sweeter than yellowtail, and I like that aspect.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos