Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kyra F.
Kyra F.
Loveland, CO

I mean can you go wrong with Barefoot Moscato?! The answer is no. It's not my first choice of Moscato but keeps me happy when I do have it. Plus it is a great option for those on a budget.
Kara D.
Kara D.
Beech Grove, IN

Barefoot Mascato white wine is my favorite of the barefoot collection. It's soft and sweet which I love. It's cheap but could hold its own against the more expensive wines out there. I recommend
alexa s.
alexa s.
Spencer, NY

I love this wine it is so sweet and refreshing. you can hardly taste the alcohol in it making it a dangerous treat. i like to drink it with ice pool side enjoying the warm breeze and summer days
Kylie F.
Kylie F.
Salisbury, Maryland

I will always buy barefoot wine! It's cheap and the best taste to me! I love he moscato it's very sweet and pairs perfectly with any meal. It's available everywhere and is a great smooth taste!
Tamico C.
Tamico C.
Brandon, FL

Love, love, love!!! Inexpensive but full of flavor. If you like it sweet and smooth, this is the wine for you! Goes great with everything. Usually a hit with women but everyone will enjoy this.
Amie B.
Amie B.
Taylor, PA

Good wine. On the sweet side of wines but def not the sweetest. Has more savory notes. Good value for the price. Usually on a good sale at the local state stores. Would def recommend to anyone!
Gia D.
Gia D.

Can never go wrong with this wine. It's perfect for the summer if you want something light to drink. I like to use it for homemade sangria with some mixed fruit and vodka. Absolutely delicious.
Crystle M.
Crystle M.
Philadelphia, PA

This is my go to wine! Love it and the taste, when I purchase it I def have to purchase more than one bottle. If you are a wine drinker I would recommend it because you will not be disappointed
Robert M.
Robert M.
Saint Augustine, FL

One of my wife's favorites. Great value for the price. We normally purchase ours at Walmart since their price is good. Its surprisingly tasty for the price. We will continue buying it for sure.
Jocelyn J.
Jocelyn J.
Mt Pleasant, MI

YUM YUM YUM! That should be enough said because that just describes it perfectly. I love that it's good but not super expensive. Love this with dinner salads with fruit and cheese or chocolate.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?