Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Krys R.
Krys R.
Athens , Al

My favorite drink for a girl's night in! All my girlfriends love it! Sweet with a great flavor to it. Definitely five stars!
Jessie G.
Jessie G.
Nixa, MO

I'm a self admitted white girl drinker and this was not what I hoped. When I drink a moscato I want it super sweet and I found the barefoot moscato to have a sour undertone to it that was not to my likening. It didn't resemble a dryer wine either. It wasn't bad for the prow just really not my preference.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Baldwin City, KS

I love this wine! If you like sweet wine this is a good one to try. It also has a good price. This is a great Moscato.
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
Conception Bay South, NL

Great white wine, on the sweet side for those who like that. A go-to for me!
Victoria  G.
Victoria G.
Edmond, OK

The first moscato I ever had. I liked it a whole lot until I had some more expensive brands. But its a definite go to when my pockets are running low. Sweet but not too sweet.
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.

Very sweet but not too overpowering. It's definitely a great bang for your buck for a moscato. Can spend less than $10 while still enjoying they wine. A plus to that is that you can get it pretty much anywhere!
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
El Paso, TX

This wine is pretty good for a cheap wine. It's Sweet and has no bitter taste. Can definitely enjoy a glass daily, even the whole bottle lol
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Indianapolis, IN

Love love love moscato! This wine is a little more on the bitter side. You can get it at almost every liquor store or anywhere that sells alcohol. With how cheap the wine is compared to yellow tail I'd recommended yellow tail it goes down smoother and is somewhat sweeter.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Wylie, TX

This is my go to wine! Barefoot makes excellent and affordable wines! Moscato is my favorite!
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Columbia, MD

Great for a cheap moscato! Love to take it to the beach with us. Light and bubbly, definitely best when it's super cold
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now