Add a Photo

Debbie B.
Debbie B.
Sept. 4, 2014, 7:58 p.m.
Review for: White
Love this wine! Such a good price and tastes great! Been drinking this wine for a few months now and it's quickly become one of my favorites. Definitely worth a try if you have never had it!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Feb. 8, 2015, 1:50 p.m.
Review for: White
This definitely isn't the best Moscato, but it's great for mixing into Sangria or spritzers.
Brenda Z.
Brenda Z.
San Jose , Ca
Sept. 30, 2014, 1:58 a.m.
Review for: White
I love this wine. First wine I ever tried. It has a smooth sweet taste to it.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Rutherford, NJ
Oct. 27, 2014, 4:38 p.m.
Review for: White
I love white wines, and this is perfect for an inexpensive bottle of white! Great to share with friends
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Salem, MA
Dec. 20, 2014, 10:36 a.m.
Review for: White
This Is a great wine , it has a great flavor, and it's an expensive. So it's good wine to bring to a party or have if your hosting your own .
Heather M.
Heather M.
Sept. 8, 2014, 9:45 a.m.
Review for: White
This is one of my favorite wines. It is sweet and refreshing. It is a cheap moscato, and that is evident. But for something light at home, this is the ticket.
Sarah  K.
Sarah K.
Yucaipa, CA
Dec. 5, 2014, 12:01 p.m.
Review for: White
I think barefoot wine is the best cheap brand out there... this one is no exception, very good, but a little sweet... I can't drink too many (which is probably a good thing)
brandi g.
brandi g.
Sept. 23, 2014, 5:03 p.m.
Review for: White
Thinking about a ladies night? Want something reasonably priced? Looking for something sweet? Then you have to try Barefoot! I promise you that you will not regret it. I can find this at my local walmart!
Erin A.
Erin A.
Sacramento, CA
Oct. 13, 2014, 4:41 p.m.
Review for: White
This is a great wine if you prefer sweeter wine. This is available in the normal large size bottle and mini bottles (at some stores). I love to use this as a stocking stuffer for my sister. Affordable, sweet and delicious.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Aug. 26, 2014, 12:22 p.m.
Review for: White
Barefoot is a great brand. And their moscato does not disappoint. Nice sweet and smooth.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?