Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Nichole h.
Nichole h.
Steubenville, OH

Great taste for the price! Smooth sweet taste that's above what you expect for the price! Puts some frozen grapes in to keep it chilled
jessica G.
jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA

I love this wine , when I'm unsure of what to get I usually get this because it never disappoints!
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Dallas, TX

Not a bad girl's night wine especially when you aren't trying to spend very much money (college kids). But, if you are looking for a nice dinner wine this wouldn't be my suggestion.
Shaundra S.
Shaundra S.
Post Falls, ID

This wine is delicious mixed with other things or on its own! My friend and I make this thing called our Mommy Drink and it consists of this wine, raspberry lemonade, sprite, and frozen berries. It's dangerous!
ashley m.
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY

Such a good wine for any type of event. everyone I know really enjoys this. it comes in all different types of flavors.
Daymis A.
Daymis A.

Very tasty...one of my favorite wines!! You can't go wrong with this one!! Not only is it very good, it is cheap as well!
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Coral Springs, FL

I love this wine. I prefer sweet-ish wine and often find Moscato to be TOO sweet. This wasn't. It had a nice sweetness, but was crispy as well! Excellent wine!
Jackie J.
Jackie J.
Milligan College, TN

I for sure would recommend this. Good wine on a budget. I'm always a fan.
W G B.
W G B.

My favorite wine! The taste is very crisp and doesn't have a bad after taste. Always very affordable even in the larger bottles. Cork super easy to get out and even comes in a non-cork version. Available anywhere!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

This is my all time favorite wine! I love sweet wines and it's not pricey. If you don't like really sweet then it's not for you.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now