4.55 / 5 based on 8,043 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is my favorite bargain brand of wine, and the Moscato is my favorite by this brand. I also like the Summer red.
Barefoot Moscato is a nice refreshing white wine. It is best served chilled. It is on the sweet side but I like that
My lord!!! I can drink this whole bottle on my own. Lol. I love the smooth taste it has! It is one of my favorites!!
I like this wine, because it is really cheap, I can usually grab it on sale. It is great for making wine punches too!
My favorite moscato ever! Sweet, delicious, crisp, tasty. Affordable. Easy to find and buy at most stores around me.
Moscato is a great wine and I have tried a lot of them and Barefoot is quality, smooth, great tasting and affordable
Super affordable moscato! Can get at any got very store or target type store. Many different wines in their selection
It's affordable which is one of my favorite aspects of this brand. It has a nice airy flavor which I can appreciate.
I love barefoot! Their wine is inexpensive but tastes amazing. My mom and I both love them and especially this kind.
Moscato's are so yummy.. and for the price this wine is one of the best!!! Its fabulous with deserts and cheese's...
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos