6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,844 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Yum! Moscato is great in general and Barefoot's Moscato is light and sweet, and best of all, super cheap!
Barefoot Wines always quench my thirst for wine. The moscato is light and refreshing!
One of the sweetest moscatos I have had. And the price is so inexpensive. You can't go wrong!
I love this wine. I like that it is affordable and taste great. I get this brand often
Great after dinner wine, or any time wine! sweet and light, not to full tasting. Great wine, my favorite.
This is one of my favorites it is very cheap and taste great! If you like aweet wines this is a must try
For $6 a bottle, you really can't go wrong. Sweet and refreshing, you can buy it in pretty much any grocery store.
So delicious! Great for making mixes such as sprite and fruit!!! Good price as well
Sweet and good tasting. Not the best Mascato I've had, but it's an easy to find and generally well liked by many.
Good quality for the price! It's a great wine to start out with if you've never had wine before.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos