BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Bergenfield, NJ
I absolutely live this moscato- especially for the price tag. I am not usually a white wine drinker, but this is fabulous. It goes down super ( almost TOO) smooth. It's sweet but not too sweet with just the right amount of fizz.
Sunni S.
Sunni S.
Gresham, OR
This is my go to wine. It's has the perfect sweetness that I look for in a wine! It's perfect for a day by the pool or with a meal at lunch!
Shawana D.
Shawana D.
After a long day at work I love to relax drinking this and having some cheese and crackers. I recommend it to everyone. I love sweet wines and this one is right on the money =)
Stacy R.
Stacy R.
Kodak, TN
I love how smooth this goes down. Wonderful tasting. No bad aftertaste. Really like this drink. If I do drink, this is it.
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Antioch, TN
A friend who works for Soles4souls gave me a bottle of this and truly enjoyed it! It helped them out every bottle purchased as well! Good value wine.
Jesse K.
Jesse K.
Homestead, PA
This is one of my favorite types of wine. I think it's really good for the price.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Mascotte, FL
Barefoot moscato is a very sweet wine with a delightful taste . This wine is a very soft wine. It is amazing with a nice plate of pasta.
Juliana P.
Juliana P.
Cambridge, MA
Barefoot wines in general are a great bargain. The taste is pretty good for how cheap the wine is. I like the moscato it is really refreshing and great in any season.
Laurel G.
Laurel G.
Elma, WA
Barefoot definitely isn't masquerading as any type of fancy class-act wine, but it's at least two steps above Arbor Mist and Boone's Farm, so in my opinion it's perfectly respectable to serve at a party. I like it, it doesn't rob me blind, go Barefoot Moscato. Oh! And on that note, if you're more of a juice person than a wine person, GO WITH MOSCATO. It's basically fruit juice.
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Goshen, IN
One of my go to wines due to the light, sweet, crisp taste for the price. This wine is a cheaper way to experience with wines for any person who is new to drinking wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?