Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Courtney C.
Courtney C.

I love barefoot wine. Ive never had a style of wine from them I didn't like. Its reasonably priced and tasts amazing!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Pittsburgh, PA

Very good Moscato! You can't beat the Barefoot price... and it's sweet & delicious!
Paula H.
Paula H.
Havana, FL

I am honestly not a big fan of any type of wine...I tried this and it was too sweet for me but it may just be me
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

This is delicious! It makes a lovely party "punch" if you mix it with 7up/sprite and your favorite flavor of fruit juice concentrate. If you want it less sweet, add sparkling water instead of soda! Perfect for craft night, girl's night, or just spoiling yourself! You'll get rave reviews!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Schenectady, NY

Good for new wine drinkers that like a light flavorful taste. Cheap for people on budgets or people that have college loans out still.
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
S Abingtn Twp, PA

This is such a great wine, especially for the price. It has a great taste and it isn't expensive. I often pick this up for a gift or to bring to a party.
Summer H.
Summer H.

I love the Barefoot brand. This particular moscato is very good and I love the sweetness.
Zofia M.
Zofia M.

Very cheap and tastes it. I think like most all Moscatos it is 98% sugar, not a fan.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Rockville, MD

I tried this early this year on a friend's recommendation. Love Love Love! This goes great with pasta and/or dessert! Yummy!
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Simi Valley, CA

YUM. Just had this for the first time the other day and it was delicious. A little on the sweet side but so yummy.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?