Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Hopkins, mn

This is my favorite affordable wine! It is so inexpensive but yet tastes fantastic. I love the fact I don't have to sacrifice flavor for price. Such a great sweet flavor that I look for in a wine.
Liz C.
Liz C.
Minneapolis , MN

Good for a cheap wine! If you are really into wine your not going to like it.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

Out of all the barefoot flavors they make the regular mascsto is my favor it has such a great flavor and its great even in s sangria
Morgan W.
Morgan W.

I love this wine. It's fruity but not TOO sweet. I like it chilled! Goes really well with summer picnics!
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Portland, AR

This is a great in expensive sweet wine to serve to guest that don't like dry wine.
I purchase it at a small local liquor store and I see it just about anywhere you can buy alchol
if you don't like sweet carbonated wine you will not like it.
This is a great choice for low cost wine.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Miami, Ok

The price and the taste!! Excellent! By far get the best bang for your buck with this wine.
Tyeesha M.
Tyeesha M.

Such a nice crisp desert wine. This is one of my favorite go to wines. And the price is right
Cameron M.
Cameron M.
San Diego, CA

This is one of my go tos. I love to drink this whenever it's not too sweet but just enough sweet for me to keep drinking
Tricia E.
Tricia E.
Bonney Lake, WA

My favorite wine. The taste is so smooth, and delicate on the tongue. Goes perfect with a social event or even just a night at home. It isn't too intoxicating, but can also make you feel extremely relaxed. I will continue to purchase it. It's delightful.
Krys R.
Krys R.
Athens , Al

My favorite drink for a girl's night in! All my girlfriends love it! Sweet with a great flavor to it. Definitely five stars!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now