4.55 / 5 based on 8,041 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is actually the best of the barefoot's. Good if you want something refreshing and cheap. Good for sangrias too.
This is one of the only Moscato i will drink. Not too sweet, or acidic! Make sure have have room for a few back ups!
Super cheap $4 wine if you're shopping at Binnys. Kind of a bitter and sour taste but for being so cheap, it's great.
I love this wine!! I have never been a wine drinker at all because they all taste so dry but barefoot is so yummy!!!
It was ok. It's cheap and sweet but I wouldn't buy it again. I just think there is better brands in this price range.
It's affordable which is one of my favorite aspects of this brand. It has a nice airy flavor which I can appreciate.
It's one of the best Moscatos in my opinion. I love how crisp and smooth it is. Doesn't even feel like it's alcohol!
It is very sweet wine but it does get the job done, add some apple slices to mix it up and eat them after each glass!
Wine time late. Fighting with a loved one and getting better. Just needed relax ... Bottle nice and fits in the frig
If you like moscato you will love this one? Affordable and delicious! Perfect with any meal or just a glass to relax.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos