Add a Photo

Kellie S.
Whitehall, MI
Feb. 7, 2015, 6:07 p.m.
Review for: White
This is not my favorite brand of Moscato but for the price it is pretty good.
carlos r s.
Dana F.
Oakdale, Mn
Aug. 3, 2014, 9:43 p.m.
Review for: White
For such an inexpensive wine, you get GREAT flavor! They always say you get what you pay for... well, here you get WAY MORE than you pay for!
Megan Z.
Megan Z.
Montclair, NJ
Sept. 8, 2014, 2:54 p.m.
Review for: White
I'm not big on wine, but Barefoot Moscato is amazing for two reasons: (1) you can get an enormous bottle for about $10 and (2) you don't feel like you're drinking wine. I guess the latter is one of the reasons why wine-enthusiasts don't really consider Moscato a wine...but I love sweet stuff, and that's exactly what this delivers.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Dec. 21, 2014, 12:55 a.m.
Review for: White
This is my absolute favorite low price Moscato! This stuff is really tasty and it dosen't give me a headache! I love it!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Bronx, NY
Sept. 9, 2014, 3:05 p.m.
Review for: White
One of the best cheaper Moscato's in the market. Very good, especially if you are in college and need to be on a budget.
Mary N.
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
Sept. 16, 2014, 5:39 p.m.
Review for: White
Barefoot wine is a very affordable and it tastes pretty good too. I really enjoy the moscato flavor. It is delish.
Debbie B.
Debbie B.
Sept. 4, 2014, 7:58 p.m.
Review for: White
Love this wine! Such a good price and tastes great! Been drinking this wine for a few months now and it's quickly become one of my favorites. Definitely worth a try if you have never had it!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Feb. 8, 2015, 1:50 p.m.
Review for: White
This definitely isn't the best Moscato, but it's great for mixing into Sangria or spritzers.
Brenda Z.
Brenda Z.
San Jose , Ca
Sept. 30, 2014, 1:58 a.m.
Review for: White
I love this wine. First wine I ever tried. It has a smooth sweet taste to it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?