Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Gina C.
Gina C.
Portland, OR

This was one of my first wine purchases. Cheap, sweet, and delicious. It's a little much if you have too much. But a glass or two isn't bad!
Cori M.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC

Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite flavors of wine that I have tried! It has a sweet taste but it is not too over whelming which is what I like so much about it. It's also very cheap,. You can buy it at your local grocery store!
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Orlando, FL

For the price you can't ask for anything more. It is just a little sweet and refreshing. I got addicted to it when I had it in my cousin's wedding which was at the beach on a beautiful summer day. I could say that most people sitting on my table were really enjoying it.
Ranae M.
Ranae M.
Lancaster, PA

This is a wonderful crowd pleaser it is sweet enough for those who really enjoy sweet wines and yet people like me who like wines a bit dry will also enjoy it
Ida G.
Ida G.
Charles Town, WV

I stock up on this bottle all the time. And I'm not talking the small bottles either.

It's a must have for me. It's not overly sweet and it's definitely not dry.

This is a favorite to come home and have a glass of wine or two.

You can't beat the price either!
Erica G.
Erica G.
Tacoma, wa

Love this wine. It is affordable and takes real good as well. My favorite flavor would be the red macascato
W G B.
W G B.

My favorite wine! The taste is very crisp and doesn't have a bad after taste. Always very affordable even in the larger bottles. Cork super easy to get out and even comes in a non-cork version. Available anywhere!
Krista A.
Krista A.
Athens, PA

I usually like to drink dry wines, but my friends all prefer sweet. So as you can imagine, I often get stuck drinking Moscato. However, I Barefoot's is my absolute favorite. It taste great, goes down smoothly, is super cheap, and is such a good choice for a white, sweet wine, the only choice i'll drink! I recommend it to all, regardless of taste preferences, it'll surprise you, in a good way!
Jeri N.
Jeri N.
Albuquerque, NM

My favorite moscato hands down. I've tried many labels and this is by far the freshest, lightest and best in my opinion. Not too fruity or sweet. It's light and refreshing and such a great pairing with poultry and fish.
Erica D.
Erica D.
LONE TREE, Colorado

For a lower priced wine this isn't all top bad, subtle flavoring, great for one glass or two.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now