6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,841 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is my favorite lower priced Moscato, because sometimes you just don't want to spend 20+ on a bottle of wine.
Hands down best Moscato, very affordable and a light sweet taste. Always great to have on hand.
I love barefoot wine, the price is amazing first of all and the taste is great also.
I love Barefoot Moscato in the summer time. It's a light, sweet wine that pairs wonderfully with a sharp cheese.
I love this brands wines because they are yummy and affordable. Moscato is one of my favorites.
Barefoot Wines always quench my thirst for wine. The moscato is light and refreshing!
This is a very clean, crisp, and versatile moscato. Perfect for BBQ's or a romantic evening in.
Moscato is one of my favorites and Barefoot does a great job for an affordable wine.
You can never I wrong with barefoot. Best moscato I've ever had. Perfect for a relaxing Sunday
This is one of my favorites it is very cheap and taste great! If you like aweet wines this is a must try
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos