Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Emma O.
Emma O.
E Glacier Pk, MT

A very sweet, moscato indeed! For being affordable, it doesn't let you down flavor wise, however. Great, crisp taste and won't disappoint.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Coral Gables, FL

LOVE LOVE LOVE. so good and so cheap. try it today! this is the wine that got me hooked on wine. still today, even though I've developed a taste for a variety of wines, i prefer this one.
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Madison, WI

Love this wine. It's the only wine I'll actually drink. It's smooth, easy to drink and goes well with anything you enjoy eating.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

My favorite moscato, the easiest to drink and least painful in terms of sweetness.
Stephany H.
Stephany H.
Beech Grove, IN

Loooove the taste & the price <3 you can't go wrong with barefoot. && i just learned that if you pour it into your fave juice you get a delicious combination.
yolanda w.
yolanda w.
North Las Vegas, NV

I LOVE IT ITS SMOOTH AND YUMMY, IVE TRIED MANY KINDS BUT THIS IS THE BEST ONE IVE FOUND. I NOW HAVE MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY DRINKING IT ALSO!!!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.

I love barefoot wine. Ive never had a style of wine from them I didn't like. Its reasonably priced and tasts amazing!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Pittsburgh, PA

Very good Moscato! You can't beat the Barefoot price... and it's sweet & delicious!
Paula H.
Paula H.
Havana, FL

I am honestly not a big fan of any type of wine...I tried this and it was too sweet for me but it may just be me
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

This is delicious! It makes a lovely party "punch" if you mix it with 7up/sprite and your favorite flavor of fruit juice concentrate. If you want it less sweet, add sparkling water instead of soda! Perfect for craft night, girl's night, or just spoiling yourself! You'll get rave reviews!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?