Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Savanah A.
Savanah A.
Laceys Spring, AL

I love my moscatos. It is not the best moscato I have ever had, but it is also not the worst.
Nikki V.
Nikki V.

This is pretty much all
I drink, sweet, light and cheap!! I can go through a bottle myself! I like it better than other moscatos, it doesn't have an after taste. Surprisingly smooth
Brittany w.
Brittany w.
Tacoma, WA

This is always yummy. I would be lying if I said I haven't drank the entire bottle in one sitting. Definitely the best moscato at the price point.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
polkton, nc

This is one of my fav. flavors of wine it is smooth and sweet not bitter I love olive gardens brand of this flavor but it is so expensive and for much cheaper I can buy this brand and still get the great taste
Shari F.
Shari F.

Good for the price but not great. I think for a cheaper and more available wine is fine.
Tina S.
Tina S.
Clinton Twp, MI

My favorite go to relax me wine that is ohhh Sooooo good and not expensive at all, but it tastes like it is! This is the best tasting one to me!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

Such a sweet taste and can find a great deal at many liquor stores - especially for 750ml bottle. These are also great to buy a few when throwing a wine & cheese party with the girls!
ShaKera F.
ShaKera F.
Channelview, TX

Barefoot moscoto is just ok for the price. I would prefer other brands over this one. If you want a cheap convenient wine then this is ok.
Rosalie C.
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH

SOO good for the price. LOVE me some Moscato and Barefoot is a must have in my home. I also like the Pink Moscato from barefoot. Yummy. They make good spritzers as well.
Denice H.
Denice H.
Monee, IL

My favorite Moscato out there and very affordable! Not too sweet and not too dry. It's a perfect balance. Definitely will buy again and would recommend!!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now