6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,878 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
The price for this moscato is great and it tastes great too. Good try for someone who has never had moscato before.
Love this wine. It goes well with anything. It's not strong but it's a creeper. Try it and you will love this wine.
I like that it's at a reasonable price with a decent taste, but it's not my favorite
Im not a huge wine drinker but this is a good one for just sitting around and having something to sip on.
A good moscato when chilled. Pretty good taste for the price of a bottle. Usually have as a dessert wine.
I love this stuff! It's so smooth and sweet to me! Nice when chilled but not ice cold!
Simple - 4 bucks and delicious! What more could you ask for? We love Barefoot Moscato!
I do like Moscato, but I feel other brands are not as sweet- a plus for me. Great price though!
I love barefoot moscato!! I don't think you go wrong with any of the barefoot brands.
The perfect drink for a night out with friends or even to drink after a long day just to unwind.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos