Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Kaila D.
Kaila D.

Great wine to start new wine drinkers with. Has a very sweet taste, especially for those who choose to drink mixed drinks.
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
North Chili, New York

I love the barefoot winery, but this isn't my favorite. its a tad bit to dry for my liking. I love sweeter wines!
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Lansing , Mi

This is the best wine for the price. It has tons of fruity floral flavors combined with a decadent sweetness that is just absolutely refreshing. I would consider it a dessert wine and you probably wouldn't want to drink it all the time due to high sugar content. Regardless, it's a great wine to start with if you are trying to get acclimated to the idea of drinking wine.
Danita S.
Danita S.
Detroit, MI

Not really a wine drinker, but whenever I decide to sip, Barefoot is pretty awesome. My fave is the Pink Moscato since I only like sweet wines but I'm anxious to try to red as well. It has just the right balance.
Amber O.
Amber O.
Jacksonville, NC

This is my go to wine. After I've had a long day i enjoy having a few glasses of this! it is sweet and not dry at all.
Arizona L.
Arizona L.
Grand Prairie, TX

My go to wine, absolutely love it. It's sweet but not too sweet to where it takes away the edge.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Norfolk, VA

Haha its not a thanksgiving without a good wine! Mascato is my go to in every occasion though lol
Denise B.
Denise B.

Looking for a super sweet wine that is also very affordable? This is it. If you like sweet wines, Barefoot Moscato should be at the top of your list.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.

I love moscato. It's sweet enough to like even add something additional to it to spice things up!
Maicie P.
Maicie P.
Haverhill, MA

nothing better than popping open a bottle of barefoot and finishing it in the same night. sweet but not too sweet. much better than any other bottle shelf moscato i've had. i plan to drink lots of this for thanksgiving!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now