Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
Sept. 5, 2014, 11:16 a.m.
Review for: White
This is a nice sweet wine that is not too sweet! It would be amazing in a white sangria!!! It is fruity and fresh!
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Goodyear, AZ
Oct. 14, 2014, 8 p.m.
Review for: White
For cheap wine I really enjoy this to decompress in the evening. It is sweet with citrus undertones and it's super easy to find in any major grocery store. I sometimes like to combine this over ice with ruby red grapefruit juice for a refreshing cocktail.
Krystan C.
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
Aug. 15, 2014, 9:54 p.m.
Review for: White
Cheap but good! I don't drink hardy ever!!! I see a lot of my friends drink this brand!
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Coral Springs, FL
Aug. 7, 2014, 3:12 p.m.
Review for: White
Good wine! I like sweet- but this is a bit sweet for my taste! The price is great. It is a really good dessert wine!
Kellie S.
Kellie S.
Whitehall, MI
Feb. 7, 2015, 6:07 p.m.
Review for: White
This is not my favorite brand of Moscato but for the price it is pretty good.
carlos r s.
Dana F.
Oakdale, Mn
Aug. 3, 2014, 9:43 p.m.
Review for: White
For such an inexpensive wine, you get GREAT flavor! They always say you get what you pay for... well, here you get WAY MORE than you pay for!
Megan Z.
Megan Z.
Montclair, NJ
Sept. 8, 2014, 2:54 p.m.
Review for: White
I'm not big on wine, but Barefoot Moscato is amazing for two reasons: (1) you can get an enormous bottle for about $10 and (2) you don't feel like you're drinking wine. I guess the latter is one of the reasons why wine-enthusiasts don't really consider Moscato a wine...but I love sweet stuff, and that's exactly what this delivers.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Dec. 21, 2014, 12:55 a.m.
Review for: White
This is my absolute favorite low price Moscato! This stuff is really tasty and it dosen't give me a headache! I love it!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Bronx, NY
Sept. 9, 2014, 3:05 p.m.
Review for: White
One of the best cheaper Moscato's in the market. Very good, especially if you are in college and need to be on a budget.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?