4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
The best Moscato out there barefoot has the perfect amount of sweetness to the white wine it is not better whatsoever
Barefoot Moscato, as well as their Pink and Red Moscato, are all really worth the money. Good flavor, not too pricey.
Became one of my favorite wines. It's very fruity and delicious. Great for drinking on it's own or pairing with food.
This is a great sweeter tasting wine that for the price gives you a bang for your money. One of my favorite brands.
This is actually the best of the barefoot's. Good if you want something refreshing and cheap. Good for sangrias too.
Moscato's are so yummy.. and for the price this wine is one of the best!!! Its fabulous with deserts and cheese's...
It's affordable at close to 8$ a bottle, it's sweet but not overwhelmingly so, it's all you need for a basic moscato.
Moscato is a great wine and I have tried a lot of them and Barefoot is quality, smooth, great tasting and affordable
One of my favorite wines! I love it! It is super sweet and smooth! I love how it is affordable for college students.
This is one of the only Moscato i will drink. Not too sweet, or acidic! Make sure have have room for a few back ups!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos