Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Erin Y.
Erin Y.
Olmsted Twp, OH

Barefoot is my go to wine when I want something inexpensive that tastes great. Moscato is usually a safe bet for a typical "non wine drinker" because of it's sweetness.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Mckinney, TX

I am so not a fan of this wine at all! It has a very strong aftertaste that I do not care for. I highly recommend looking at other brands.
Xuan C.
Xuan C.

I'm not really a wine type of gal. I know shocker right?! But occasionally I like to buy a bottle or two and have it with my dinner. I always liked moscato because it's sweet. Barefoot is usually found in any grocery store and definitely is cheap! We get ours at the convenience store on base and it's only $4! Definitely sweet and good to go with dinner or sometimes we make a platter of cheese, crackers, and salami to go with it. Be sure to buy one or two bottles at a time because it'll be gone before you even realize it because it's that good for a cheap brand.
Josephine S.
Josephine S.

This wine is sweet and delicious. It is very affordable and the quality of it is nice. Great bottle to bring to a girls night, and did I mention affordable?
Megan K.
Megan K.
Mendota, IL

Very yummy. Light and refreshing. Good for sangria or by itself. I like the different flavors of barefoot.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Louisville, Ky

My favorite wine. Very sweet, smooth and very affordable. I always buy more than one bottle. Great value for the price!
Shaundra S.
Shaundra S.
Post Falls, ID

This wine is delicious mixed with other things or on its own! My friend and I make this thing called our Mommy Drink and it consists of this wine, raspberry lemonade, sprite, and frozen berries. It's dangerous!
Nichole D.
Nichole D.

I am not the regular wine drinker, but this particular wine/brand is delicious. It doesn't have a very strong taste like most wines.
jessica s.
jessica s.
Wenatchee, WA

A friend served me a glass of this and it changed my mind about wine. I love it! its bubbly and it doesn't have that harsh alcohol taste. Definitely worth the buy!
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN

This is my favorite wine! It's pretty cheap but still tastes delicious! I love all the flavors they have, but the moscato is by far my favorite one. Definitely a good wine for someone who likes to come home and have a glass if wine each day after work.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now