Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Phenix City, AL

This is my favorite brand and favorite flavor of wine. I have turned my friends and family on to this brand. I recommend it to anyone!
terri d.
terri d.
Glendale, AZ

Not a bad wine Cheap but not a cheapy tasting wine . I don't notice to much of a after taste
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
Virginia Bch, VA

This is a great sweet moscato and perfect for happy hour or dessert, A steal for the price, too.
Tessa M.
Tessa M.
Granada hills , CA

I love this wine it's super easy to drink and goes great with deserts! It's perfect for a girls night
Karen W.
Karen W.
Waverly, IL

My favorite of all the wines ! And only $4.97 at Walmart. It's a deal . Super sweet wine.
Kimberley T.
Kimberley T.
Boomer, NC

This version is sweet and crisp and light! The perfect sit-on-the-porch with your girlfriends wine. I enjoyed this much more than other moscatos because it isn't too sweet but sweet enough for those who don't enjoy wine.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Streamwood, IL

One of my go to drinks when gathering for girls night. all my friends love this! Such a smooth and refreshing taste. Needs to come in a larger bottle so I don't have to buy so many. Can't beat the price for such great flavor.
Katrina J.
Katrina J.
Picayune, MS

I am not a big wine drinker but this wine chilled is amazing. If you are looking for something to have on your first time of drinking wine i recommend this and it may be you buzzed so be careful.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Blue springs , Ms

It is very tasty! The price is fair and it is everything i look for in a wine! It is very affordable! The flavor is great! I prefer barefoot over the orhers. The flavor is great. The price is great and I definitely will be buying more
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Dexter, MI

Moscato is my absolute favorite kind of wine. The price that you get for this bottle is insanely reasonable and well worth it. Great taste too!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?