Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

A great drink for the price! Nice light refreshing in the summer, it's fantastic over ice. I do prefer a sweeter wine so I always drink moscato however this one is not as sweet as some others but it is always a go to if they do not have my #1.
Toni P.
Toni P.
Olean, NY

I always get this wine for our one night a week girls night. Barefoot does an amazing job with this refreshing white wine. Leaves my taste buds wanting more.
Paulina M.
Paulina M.

I absolutely love this stuff! I don't drink often , but when I do this is definitely one of my favorite wines.
Eric P.
Eric P.
Virginia Beach, VA

This is hands down the best Moscato out there. Barefoot is affordable and is the most delicious Moscato wine there is. I can finish an entire large bottle by myself.
Megan J.
Megan J.
North Little Rock, AR

Barefoot Moscato is the perfect balance between sweet and dry for those wanting the best of both worlds.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Whittier, CA

One the best wines I have tasted of course there is another wine that is slightly a little better. It's really cheap on price for those on a budget. Tastes better when it's cold but great for dinner parties.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

Sweet, but not too sweet. One of my favorite go-to wines that is liked by most
Krystalrose B.
Krystalrose B.

I love barefoot. I drink all of there wines and they never seem to fail me. Love the red moscato and this one as well
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Youngsville, LA

Great wine for a great price. I enjoy this moscato. Could have a tiny bit of a better flavor, yellowtail definitely wins the cheap moscato taste test over this one but this is still a good option.
Megan C.
Megan C.
East Peoria, IL

Barefoot White Moscato is a good wine for the price. I also enjoy their pink moscato.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now