Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Jaselynn H.
Jaselynn H.
Miami , FL
Aug. 22, 2014, 10:43 a.m.
Review for: White
This is my absolute favorite wine. I love the fact that it's sweet, but it's not too sweet. It's just perfect. It goes perfect with dinner and dessert! Or by itself.
Shandal L.
Shandal L.
Greenwood, MO
Sept. 3, 2014, 11:51 a.m.
Review for: White
This is my absolute favorite wine! I've tried the red moscato too and it's really good, super sweet if you like that!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
Honestly one of my favorite wines to drink on a girls night and movies. Affordable and tastes good. :)
Bethany O.
Bethany O.
Warrington, PA
Feb. 6, 2015, 1:12 p.m.
Review for: White
I've never had a bad wine from barefoot and this Moscato is no different. A sweet dessert wine.
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
Nov. 17, 2014, 1:08 p.m.
Review for: White
I love this wine. It is the perfect amount of sweet. I can't stand a bitter wine. Not only is it a sweet taste, it's also sweet on your pocket! Not expensive at all!
Felicia J.
Felicia J.
Macon, GA
Oct. 28, 2014, 6:03 p.m.
Review for: White
This is one of my favorite Moscato brands! I love the fresh crisp taste! The perfect white wine!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Jan. 7, 2015, 11:26 a.m.
Review for: White
Such a sweet taste and can find a great deal at many liquor stores - especially for 750ml bottle. These are also great to buy a few when throwing a wine & cheese party with the girls!
Lydia K.
Lydia K.
La Habra, CA
Aug. 21, 2014, 2:22 p.m.
Review for: White
This is perfect for non-wine drinkers. It is super inexpensive and the taste is really sweet, kinda like you are drinking juice. Perfect for girls day by the pool.
Dria D.
Dria D.
Feb. 3, 2015, 12:57 a.m.
Review for: White
Fairly cheap wine. Sort of sweet and nice to drink with a lot of different foods.
Suzanne D.
Suzanne D.
Niagara Falls, NY
Sept. 28, 2014, 11:16 p.m.
Review for: White
This is a great sweeter tasting wine that for the price gives you a bang for your money. One of my favorite brands.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?