6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,878 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I've tried a lot of moscato wine and this had to be my least favorite. Was to sweet for my taste.
The price for this moscato is great and it tastes great too. Good try for someone who has never had moscato before.
Great wine love it!! Very affordable and easily available great taste with any food or by itself
This Moscato is a great, inexpensive one! It taste like you paid a pretty penny for it. Definitely my go to moscato!
Great wine! For a low price. It's great for someone who likes sweet wine and for a girls night!
One of my favorite brands of moscato. Would recommend. Pleasant taste, just drink really cold or over ice.
I prefer the Lucky Duck Moscato which isn't as sweet. This one was on the sugary side.
I love this line of wine. I prefere the sweeter wine and it comes thru for me very refreshing after a long work day
Simple - 4 bucks and delicious! What more could you ask for? We love Barefoot Moscato!
Moscato is a girl wine... very soft and sweet... barefoot is reasonable and affordable
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos