Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Davie , Fl

I love this wine! When I'm not sure about a great dessert wine to get for myself or to bring to a friends house this is my go to. It's so smooth, sweet and a little fruity. It's incredibly refreshing and crisp.
Josh Y.
Josh Y.
West Columbia, SC

When it comes to moscato, barefoot is the way to go! The taste is great, and the price doesn't do much damage in the wallet. Certainly our brand of choice when in the mood for moscato
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Silvis, IL

My favorite barefoot wine! I love subtle pear flavors! Not overly sweet and doesn't give me a headache like other wines!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Las Vegas, NV

Not so good fury fury I love you too baby so much to be in and out of sleep just so I could make you laugh to haha that's kinda funny as you think I could make you laugh to haha that's kinda funny as you think I could make
Julie P.
Julie P.
Sunbury, PA

I was given a glass of this wine a few years ago on a 'girl's weekend with my best friend and her daughter. I love sweet wine and so this was an immediate hit. My husband and I do not drink a great deal of alcohol and in the past years even less than before but I have to say that this was so delicious, light and refreshing that between the four of us we finished the two large bottles. Absolutely delicious for the price which is beyond reasonable.
Krystle C.
Krystle C.
Nederland, TX

I only drink Moscato wine. I find this one to be great value for the price. However, the after taste on this is more bitter then other brands I have tried.
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Mechanicsvlle, VA

This is a very sweet light wine. It is my go to Wine because of the price and the amazing taste! This is not at all a dry wine.
Philip M.
Philip M.
Orlando, FL

My wife LOVES this wine. Moscato is her favorite type of wine and barefoot is certainly her go to brand. If you like sweet-- and I do mean SWEET- drinks, then this is for you. If you are a dry white or red wine drinker, this wont be up your alley.
Raychel  G.
Raychel G.
Bloomsburg, PA

This moscato can typically be found in my fridge at all times. It pairs perfectly with almost everything I eat and it is not breaking my wallet!
Sade D.
Sade D.
Macon, Ga

I love wine and moscato is one of my favorite. I drink this brand of wines majority of the time. Prices are prefect and it's a great buy for my dinner party I host twice a month
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now