Add a Photo

Samantha D.
Morrilton, AR
Jan. 5, 2015, 8:21 p.m.
Review for: White
This is my go-to wine! Whether I'm staying in and watching some movies or having a girls night...this is what I'm drinking! Pour me another glass! :)
Megan N.
Megan N.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Sept. 6, 2014, 9:22 a.m.
Review for: White
I use this when making my white sangria. It always pairs well with the fruit and people usually like the sangria with this in it. I don't drink it alone usually because it is way too sweet for me.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Oct. 7, 2014, 12:19 p.m.
Review for: White
A white moscato is my favorite wine of choice. This is a very tasty brand especially for what you pay for it! It is inexpensive but enjoyable
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Archie, MO
Dec. 11, 2014, 9:57 a.m.
Review for: White
I love moscato, but I don't care for this brand. the price is good but not the quality
Kiersta B.
Kiersta B.
Fairfax, VA
Oct. 27, 2014, 6:44 p.m.
Review for: White
Way too sweet for me now, but I used to love it. The price is good and it won't give you a terrible hangover like other cheap wines.
Kristiana S.
Kristiana S.
Edmonds, WA
Feb. 3, 2015, 7:47 p.m.
Review for: White
Great moscato! Cheap, easily available, smooth taste and can pair with almost any meal. Not an overly sweet moscato- just right.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Alexandria, VA
Oct. 5, 2014, 1:53 a.m.
Review for: White
Sure, if it's all you can afford... It's drinkable enough that you probably won't leave half your glass sitting there and I guess that it this price point, you shouldn't expect all that much. But there are better sweetish wines out there that cost merely a buck more.
Melodie S.
Melodie S.
Aug. 7, 2014, 1:57 a.m.
Review for: White
Good! Decent brand, very good price. I like sweet wines, so I usually stick with moscato or riesling. Barefoot brand is easy to find in stores, so we often get this product.
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Antioch, TN
Nov. 1, 2014, 5:17 p.m.
Review for: White
Love this wine, and love they give to soles4souls organization with the purchase of the wines.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Nashville, Tn
Sept. 12, 2014, 6:10 p.m.
Review for: White
Moscato is one my preferred flavors of wine. This one didn't stand out in my opinion. Which means it wasn't bad, but it wasn't fantastic either. For the price point, it is a good choice.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?