Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kate H.
Kate H.
North Salem, NH

I love Moscato and this is a very nice and sweet wine. The price point is really nice as well for those of us who can't afford the expensive stuff.
Mikayla B.
Mikayla B.

So so so delicious, like really that's all that needs to be said. If your thinking about trying this..do it!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Great light white wine. Moscato is supposed to be a sweet wine and this definitely is. Its great cold with a nice dessert after dinner.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Austin, TX

This is my go-to wine, for sure :) It has a great taste that is good for just sipping. And the price is great!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

This is my all time favorite wine! I love sweet wines and it's not pricey. If you don't like really sweet then it's not for you.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Barre, VT

The most delicious way to unwind after a long day at work. Love the sweetness!
Shea J.
Shea J.
West Palm Bch, FL

Great moscato. Slightly sweet and refreshing. Love the seltzery feel of the barefoot moscato. Very delightful!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Harrisburg, pa

Cheap, sweet, bubbly, amazing. I wasn't sure about this at first, but you get to feel fancy drinking a sparkling wine without spending a lot of money. This is great in the summer time with fruit too!
Erin Y.
Erin Y.
Olmsted Twp, OH

Barefoot is my go to wine when I want something inexpensive that tastes great. Moscato is usually a safe bet for a typical "non wine drinker" because of it's sweetness.
Jade G.
Jade G.
Jackson, NJ

My favorite go-to wine. Very very sweet, so not for those who prefer dry wines. My favorite moscato that I've tried and the price point is right. About $7.99 for a small bottle or $11.99 for a large.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now