Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,700 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 296 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
My all time 100% hands down favorite wine. Barefoot mascato is light and refreshing and in my opinion...great all year round! If you're not really into wine. Try moscato. It isn't harsh and it has a fruity fresh taste.
If you just starting out with wines this is a good one to try,very affordable and it have a nice taste. You won't go broke.
One of my best friends is a liquor distributor and over the years I've tried many different wines. In the past two years there has been a spike in popularity of the Moscato wines (that I've seen) and I've been able to try all of the expensive brands. None of them have held a candle to the Barefoot Moscato. Not only does this wine taste delicious but it is also wallet friendly for those of us that are still in college or recent graduates trying to save a few bucks!
Good bargain, for good Moscato. We enjoyed it on New Year's.
I had doubts about this beverage and I was blown away at how good it is! It is a crowd pleaser too. Always a must for gatherings.
Its is one of the sweetest moscatos that I have tried, but for this reason it is one of my favorites. It is my go to wine. Bubbly and light great flavor. Great for a first time wine drinker
This wine is very smooth and it has a little sweetness to it (that I like). Barefoot is always refreshing and nice to have after a day of working.
A MOSCATO THAT IS NOT TOO SWEET! I am not a huge moscato fan- because of the fact that before Barefoot, all of the brands I had tried were way toooooo sweet. I don't care for very sweet wines. Barefoot manages to balance out the sweetness and refreshing citrus notes in this bright tasting wine. Serve chilled. This wine has been the ONLY repeat moscato that I have purchased. Barefoot brand has been a pleasant surprise the past few years as the brand has won more and more awards and continues to remain an affordable wine without tasting "cheap." Bravo Barefoot!
Love the taste and price
I'm not much of a sweet lover when it comes to wine, they always make my belly hurt. I didn't find that to be the case with Barefoot Mascato. If you're like me, it helps if it's chilled or with a few ice cubes to dull the sweetness. It's a great choice, very reasonably priced!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos