Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Esther P.
Esther P.
San Diego, CA

Love this! It goes down smoothly and has a great taste. It was my first moscato and probably one of my favorities. Definitely a good one to pick up when you're looking for something not too pricey!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

Sweet, but not too sweet. One of my favorite go-to wines that is liked by most
Lynzi N.
Lynzi N.
Cincinnati, OH

Yummy. Very refreshing. I love sitting down with a large glass after a long day taking care of the kids.
Cayla S.
Cayla S.
Kenai, AK

So delicious! Crisp and clean tasting with a subtle fruit flavor. I will forever buy this moscato, I'm excited to try the pink moscato as well.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Le Mars, IA

This is my go to for cheap wine while im already shopping. Not too sweet for a white wine. Goes great with a hearty meal.
Toni P.
Toni P.
Olean, NY

I always get this wine for our one night a week girls night. Barefoot does an amazing job with this refreshing white wine. Leaves my taste buds wanting more.
Chelle N.
Chelle N.

This is my favorite wine out there. Its sweet but not too sweet and it doesnt give me a hangover the next day. Some people mix it with sprite, i have found it is good with the cranberry sprite!
amanda d.
amanda d.
Newport News, Va

One of my favorite brands. Light and sweet. Very good for the price. Definitely recommend for people who like sweet wines.
Josh H.
Josh H.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love this moscato it's delicious and very tasteful! I would definitely recommend this to a friend!!!
Holly R.
Holly R.
New haven, Mo

This is one of my favorites, has just enough sweetness and not to bitter. If you are new to trying wines this is a good place to start
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now