4.55 / 5 based on 8,038 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
It is very sweet wine but it does get the job done, add some apple slices to mix it up and eat them after each glass!
One of my favorite moscato. Perfectly sweet and you can't beat the price. You can purchase this at any grocery store
I love Barefoot!! Their Moscato wine is one of my most favorite! Its not too sweet , but still has an amazing flavor
My new favorite wine. I always enjoyed sweet to semi-sweet wines. This one is a favorite. Not too sweet, just right.
Barefoot Moscato is a nice refreshing white wine. It is best served chilled. It is on the sweet side but I like that
The best Moscato out there barefoot has the perfect amount of sweetness to the white wine it is not better whatsoever
I like the sweet flavor of the wine I always have a bottle around the house we drink it with our friends and family.
My roommates and I pick this wine up all the time. It's super affordable and great tasting! Perfect for girls night.
My all time favorite moscato wine!!!! It's not very expensive and has a great taste almost as good at a winery wine!
Very light and refreshing. Crisp and sweet. My go to wine when I want to relax and get the edge off after a long day
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos