Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Katherine K.
Katherine K.

Yes it's not still top shelf Moscato, it still is an extremely tasty and sweet wine if that's what you like. It's affordable, smooth and great for daily drink if thats your thing.
Leialoha D.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA

My fave moscato!! Great price, sweet, light and perfected paired with fruit or even chocolate!
Valarie R.
Valarie R.
San Antonio, TX

I absolutely love Barefoot WInes!!!! Moscato is my fave but I'm not picky lol. This wine is so smooth and refreshing. I add frozen grapes and enjoy while watching my shows. The price is a plus too!!
Christina P.
Christina P.

I like all the Barefoot Mascatos. I love the pink bubbly. Anything fruity and sweet I'm in. If you are on a budget, this brand is super cheap.
Kelsea M.
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON

This wine is SUPER sweet. Almost tastes like grape juice but I love it. The packaging is cool too and it is not expensive at all. I've actually found it on sale a few times too. I have bought and continue to buy this wine over and over. It's a favourite amongst me and my friends!
Nikkita M.
Nikkita M.
Star, ID

Yummy sweet wine i love it and its super super cheap to buy. could be a little bit more on the sweeter side tho :) yum
maya c.
maya c.
Oak Ridge, TN

If your a sororiety girl. If you like sweet wine. If you like any wine. You like barefoot wine. And I love it
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.

So, so good- either with a meal or just to relax after a rough day. Enjoyable no matter what.
Sam K.
Sam K.
Asbury, NJ

This is one of my go-tos. I know the taste, it can be mixed super easily for a yummy spritzer, and the price is affordable.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Pueblo, CO

I don't drink much but this was amazing I drank it with my brother and its taste good for the price you pay I would drink it again
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now