Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Charles b.
Charles b.
Sioux Falls, SD

I feel this is a very good wine for the money. It is very easy to drink and has a pretty good taste
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Edinboro, Pa

For the price, this is SUCH a good Moscato! You can't beat any Barefoot flavor, but their Moscato is easy my favorite; sweet and crisp! Serve chilled.
Keila M.
Keila M.
Rialto, CA

One of my favorites! Can't go wrong with this Moscato. Has the right amount of sweet, love it!
Sonia S.
Sonia S.

I like this wine because it is a nice, light, fruity & crisp. It is great alone or paid with a nice poultry or fish dish.
Alida P.
Alida P.

Moscato! This is easily the best moscato on the market today! It's a great wine to drink for dessert and hits the spot after a long day. It's super affordable for those who are students, like me! Overall, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good wine!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.

I love sweet white wine and this is perfect for me. It's great served super chilled.
Esther P.
Esther P.
San Diego, CA

Love this! It goes down smoothly and has a great taste. It was my first moscato and probably one of my favorities. Definitely a good one to pick up when you're looking for something not too pricey!
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Norfolk, VA

Haha its not a thanksgiving without a good wine! Mascato is my go to in every occasion though lol
Lynzi N.
Lynzi N.
Cincinnati, OH

Yummy. Very refreshing. I love sitting down with a large glass after a long day taking care of the kids.
Cayla S.
Cayla S.
Kenai, AK

So delicious! Crisp and clean tasting with a subtle fruit flavor. I will forever buy this moscato, I'm excited to try the pink moscato as well.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now