Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Castle Rock, CO

Hands down, one of my favorite all time wines (definitely the best moscato). You can't beat the price either. It's sweet, but I LOVE sweet.
amanda d.
amanda d.
Newport News, VA

One of my favorite brands. Light and sweet. Very good for the price. Definitely recommend for people who like sweet wines.
Chikahnna R.
Chikahnna R.
Mount Vernon, IL

Love the taste and the brand . I recommend this wine to everybody. Best seller. Need more different flavors. Very popular drink.
Francis S.
Francis S.

I love moscato wine. Barefoot moscato isn't bad but it's definitely not the best moscato on the market. It doesn't taste as sweet or as good as others I have tried but then again, it's also a cheaper moscato. I would definitely say if you're thinking of starting out trying moscato wine, grab a little higher quality brand and skip this one, otherwise you might not get a true sense of what the wine has the potential to be.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

Barefoot moscato is one of my favorite wine, very cheap and affordable and sweet. So you should try it.
Donna A.
Donna A.
Scotch Plains, NJ

Barefoot is always an A+ choice. This product has grown with me from college and beyond, it has a classy and mature taste BUT is still a good value. When I think of wine I automatically think of barefoot!
Bre-Ana B.
Bre-Ana B.
Missoula, MT

This is my favorite white wine! I love Sweet wine! I cannot stand anything dry and this wine is DELICIOUS!
Logan B.
Logan B.
Auburn, AL

I love this wine! Tastes super fruity and sweet, which though isn't appropriate all the time, is still very good. Surely a dessert wine, but I suppose could be drank with a meal. Barefoot is always a good bet!
Kati S.
Kati S.
Pittsburgh, Pa

This is a great wine for a great taste. It is not super dry but not super sweet. Putting some berries in it gives it another amazing flavor. Great if you are having lots of people over and don't want to spend a ton on wine
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Las Vegas, NV

Not so good fury fury I love you too baby so much to be in and out of sleep just so I could make you laugh to haha that's kinda funny as you think I could make you laugh to haha that's kinda funny as you think I could make
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now